Do you use E-slang in real life or just on your Home Computer?

H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in AKA Donkey
I see people on here using Internet slang expressions that I don't see on Twitter or in my own text messages.

Do you use words like "Stan" and phrases like "Took an L" or "Capin" in your text messages and verbal conversations?
BARON_$AMEDIChicityBK Productblackjack2012purpngoldinfamous114Dirty SanchezBender RodriguezMorganFreemanKingTrillaaaaaaMrCrookedLetter

Replies

• JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mockingly .... But I did tell my homeboy the other day that ochocinco got "ethered" by ev ..... That shit was realllll talk tho
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use "Took a L" alot
    BlackAX410Chicitypurpngold
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i never heard some one outside this forum say you took an L.

but i heard capin before.

Bender Rodriguez
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Captin and L

and sometimes Duck tales.

I never hear anyone say ETHER though unless they mention the song
    Chicity
  • MD_EGAMD_EGA Posts: 554
    ya i actually use to type the way i texted on social sites like i'd say uh instead of a or wen instead of when or dis instead of this but of course grammer freaks on sites like this get butt hurt easy&started nagging me to use periods commons and spell right....still dont do it
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mockingly .... But I did tell my homeboy the other day that ochocinco got "ethered" by ev ..... That shit was realllll talk tho

Good one, Ether is another expression I never hear outside of AHH....homotional is another one.

A question:

I refused to join a circle-jerk in a thread and hate on Drake and one of the posters said I capped him....WTF is a cap?

Is saying CAP like an alternate way of saying HATe hat/cap? Stupid question but I'm just curious.

Dirty SanchezTrillaaaaaainfamous114
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Good one, Ether is another expression I never hear outside of AHH....homotional is another one.

A question:

I refused to join a circle-jerk in a thread and hate on Drake and one of the posters said I capped him....WTF is a cap?

Is saying CAP like an alternate way of saying HATe hat/cap? Stupid question but I'm just curious.

Capin is like Snapping it is a term from the 90's also, we use to call yo Momma jokes Capin.
    truth_juice
  • young_reezyyoung_reezy Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a cape, like the one batman and captain save a hoe wear.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say 'Loss' instead of L outside of the internet
    The Recipe wrote: »

A question:

Capin is like Snapping it is a term from the 90's also, we use to call yo Momma jokes Capin.
    I get it now.

Here on the West we say "Cap" as like slang when you spit game like if is said "I'm about to cap at this bitch".

When I was in the joint and we would shoot game in letters we would call it Dry-cappin.
    truth_juice
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shout Tabernacle! and CHUUUUCH! everywhere I go
    BK Productblackjack2012
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    an example of how I speak outside of the internet would be

"That nigga lost, son"
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just "took an L" and "Hard On Hoes."

I seriously want one of those t-shirts.
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I talk the same way in real life.
    BlackAX410
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 19,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Internet slang starts in the streets. I've heard all that shit before in one for or another.
    deadeye
    Will_89 wrote: »
    Hell yea nigga, I carry 50 meme pictures in my pocket during the day and flash them at the appropiate times. I'm the envy of all my friends at parties.

Or when you text someone you incorporate forum slang on accident?

jono wrote: »
    Internet slang starts in the streets. I've heard all that shit before in one for or another.

Yeah but not everybody is from the streets or be around people from the streets.

For example a white guy from an all-white town may say a word like "cock-gobbler" and think it's normal while we would see it as suspect and odd.

its funny how Twitter & forums have different terminology that can baffle a texter that ain't familiar with either.
    CashmoneyDux
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yea nigga, I carry 50 meme pictures in my pocket during the day and flash them at the appropiate times. I'm the envy of all my friends at parties.

Yeah but not everybody is from the streets or be around people from the streets.

For example a white guy from an all-white town may say a word like "cock-gobbler" and think it's normal while we would see it as suspect and odd.

its funny how Twitter & forums have different terminology that can baffle a texter that ain't familiar with either.

yoooo lmao
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the L yeah I used that

yoooo lmao

I didn't creat this thread to cause extreme emotional reactions from white folks but when I do make them emotional they immediately mention a variation of "Penis" while turning red.

The last ones that got emotional over my words called me a Dick-tickler, Pole-smoker, Cock-Sucker, and
    Prick-licker......phrases I never hear in real life.

E-Slang kinda exposes people online and in real life, emotions should never trigger references to male genitals.
    CashmoneyDuxmiamivice305
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just "lauce".
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dicking down your old lady. Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually only properly speak on the internet surpisingly. In person I know I have a deep country ass voice.