What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

4 MONTHS IN JAIL OR 1 YEAR ON HOUSE ARREST...

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
WHICH ARE YOU CHOOSING?

ON HOUSE ARREST, U CANT GO PAST YOUR FRONT PORCH..U CANT HAVE COMPANY OVER, ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE CUT DOWN TO 3 HOURS PERDAY (TV, NET, PHONE, ECT).

4 MONTHS IN JAIL, U AINT IN THERE WITH NO MURDERS OR NOTHING, BUT U ARE ON LOCK DOWN FOR 23 OURS A DAY
iw23gx.jpg

Replies

• High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    House arrest, easy.
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

BK ProductSneakDZA
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House Arrest of course

I wanna take you higher...
    BK Product
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get that 4 months out the way, and come home..
    fuck house arrest..
    that shit is only okay if U a teen living at home with moms..
    700BK Product
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House arrest got video games check,blu-rays for days check internet check, food that I love to eat check.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    BK ProductSneakDZADillaDeafatribecalledgabi
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT IS THE WORST WHEN U STUCK AT HOME WITH NOTHIN TO DO..CANT GO NOWHERE AND SHYT
    iw23gx.jpg
    BK Producthuey
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's examine these closely.

Come on dun house arrest easy.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

BK Product
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Jail.
    Most of u niggaz don't come outside of your basements. I can't do no 1 year of staying in the crib. 4 months go by like this (snap fingers*). then i can do as i pleases.

#$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    DupacBK ProductilledoutDarthRozay5th Letter
    edited August 2012
    I see you clarified the stipulations of your house arrest scenario, o/p. Is that how house arrest usually is in real life; no company, limited entertainment?

BK Product
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C/S @illedout. Get that shit done & be on my way.
    illedout
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you clarified the stipulations of your house arrest scenario, o/p. Is that how house arrest usually is in real life; no company, limited entertainment?

dats wat im wondering I thought u would have da ankle bracelet but could watch TV nd get on da internet anytime u wanted to but yea im choosin House Arrest regardless where i can have regular food, shower by myself, nd not worry bout any cellmates tryin some fuckery
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Valentinez A. Kaiserbgoat
  • Desi_416Desi_416 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    In my own bed, eating good food, got access to life's amenities, and no bitch ass guards? throw me that 1 year house vacation b, fuck going to jail even for an hour
    (Nope)KINGEC
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

No house arrest is not like that you can do whatever you want but go outside
    BK Product
    OF COURSE U CAN DO WHAT U WANT IWHILE ON HOUSE ARREST, BUT THE ADD ON'S MAKE THE QUESTION A LIL HARDER... SO I ADDED THE 3 HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT AND COMPANY, ECT..
    iw23gx.jpg
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its four months in county jail, I'll take the 4 months. 4 months in some state or federal? I might say fuck it and take the house arrest.
    Even with them add-ons, I'm still going with that young house arrest.

County may not be prison, but it ain't no Club fed, either. Especially depending on your city. Least with my crib I can have peace of mind, and not have to eat powdered pizza or whatever the hell they serving in there.

• Garv*Garv* Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My house is comfy...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo

MrLunatik1979
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this might really be a who has been to jail thread...
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    CainSneakDZAunspoken_respectatribecalledgabi
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i re read the original post..

i ain't fucking with no 23 hour lock down.. that shit's torture....

i'd take the house arrest...

is this about floyd mayweather though?
    cuz that nigga wanted general population. and they forced him into 23 hour lock down in a county detention center.. shit was bogus cuz it wasn't even a real murders n shit type jail...

• Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azad wrote: »
    If its four months in county jail, I'll take the 4 months. 4 months in some state or federal? I might say fuck it and take the house arrest.

who the fuck get 4 months in state or federal ???
    if your sentenced under a year it's county.
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    Chi Snow700TheIraq
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i re read the original post..

i ain't fucking with no 23 hour lock down.. that shit's torture....

i'd take the house arrest...

is this about floyd mayweather though?
    cuz that nigga wanted general population. and they forced him into 23 hour lock down in a county detention center.. shit was bogus cuz it wasn't even a real murders n shit type jail...

NAW IT AINT ABOUT HIM, BUT YOU KNOW MONEY WOULDA GOT INTO 50 FIGHT A DAY FROM NIGGAZ THINKING THEY WAS TUFF
    iw23gx.jpg