GOAT- Scientists Invent Oxygen Particle That If Injected, Allows You To Live Without Breathing

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, #RedVelvetSquad Member, IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Social Lounge

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, #RedVelvetSquad Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT stuff...Drop drop...although it won't do the numbers it deserves here...Social Lounge has been dead AF since the IC change
    bootsy_jenkinsVIBEmiamivice305CashmoneyDux
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is evil and perverse in the name of Jesus, The devil is coming faster and faster, but ya'll won't hear until you are on your knees and saying Jesus is Lord. Smh and that day you would know you fucked up.
    Inglewood_BJabu_Rule[Deleted User]Sour-Creamsilverfoxxnujerz84Reggie80Rubato GarciaILL_AnversKing KasoziCabana_Da_DonCashmoneyDuxdeadeyeonthaflyloch121KLICHEKing Erauno
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Wow, this is evil and perverse in the name of Jesus, The devil is coming faster and faster, but ya'll won't hear until you are on your knees and saying Jesus is Lord. Smh and that day you would know you fucked up.

You what?...How is this any different from a resuscitator?...or any other type of life preservin' medical breakthrough?...
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

You what?...How is this any different from a resuscitator?...or any other type of life preservin' medical breakthrough?...

And you want a reason why the Social Lounge is a ghost town...
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • PlutarchPlutarch Philly by way of Ca$hvillePosts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »

I wouldnt say that the SL is a ghost town. There's all sorts of intelligent cats who post here regularly. Quantity may not be like it was back then, but there' still some quality here. Problem is that not too many posters post actual threads, and when they do, those threads may not be too relevant. I have plenty of threads I've been wanting to make, just too lazy or busy. Had time today, but ic is messed up so meh.
    Plutarch wrote: »

I wouldnt say that the SL is a ghost town. There's all sorts of intelligent cats who post here regularly. Quantity may not be like it was back then, but there' still some quality here. Problem is that not too many posters post actual threads, and when they do, those threads may not be too relevant. I have plenty of threads I've been wanting to make, just too lazy or busy. Had time today, but ic is messed up so meh.

Gna have to agree with Rage man...When SL was a subforum of the GnS it was bangin'...Now its a deadzone

It's obviously different, but I see your point. I hope this source is credible and I won't believe it until I see it (especially in light of recent news that we can apparently change DNA with words), but all of it certainly seems plausible. I'm just wondering why this breakthrough hasnt happened earlier. I'm no science whiz, but it seems like we should've reached this milestone some time ago. I don't know.

Hope it all pans out, and we're able to save lives.

Sour-Cream

Gna have to agree with Rage man...When SL was a subforum of the GnS it was bangin'...Now its a deadzone

Oh I either forgot or didnt know that SL was a subforum of GnS. Yeah that would make sense. More exposure that way. Wonder why they changed that. Come to think of it, I forgot all about that religion forum. I just checked it and there's been one post in there all day today?

I still think that there's at least some quality posters here. But I was here back in the old days. I can't remember much, but yeah I know there was a lot more traffic back then.
  • JJ 1975JJ 1975 Posts: 336
    Dope to think that is possible.

Oh I either forgot or didnt know that SL was a subforum of GnS. Yeah that would make sense. More exposure that way. Wonder why they changed that. Come to think of it, I forgot all about that religion forum. I just checked it and there's been one post in there all day today?

I still think that there's at least some quality posters here. But I was here back in the old days. I can't remember much, but yeah I know there was a lot more traffic back then.

You kno' what I was very sure it was a subforum, but since you're doubtin' it I'm not too confident any more..lol

Yeah if its true its a massive breakthrough...think about the different applications...could save millions and millions of lives
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

What gives man the right to change his body and dna? We should just trust in God. All will be good.
    Inglewood_BJabu_RuleMdizzle9000King Kasozi
    ok i'm confused. is this ajackson guy supposed to be a troll or something? it seems that way, but people are responding to him as if he was legit.
    miamivice305
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok i'm confused. is this ajackson guy supposed to be a troll or something? it seems that way, but people are responding to him as if he was legit.

Who, when, where?
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Would make a GOAT safety tool for swimmers.
    DMTxTHCKLICHE
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that would be the shit if it true..
    epecially for people with asthma..
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 6,771 Regulator
    You kno' what I was very sure it was a subforum, but since you're doubtin' it I'm not too confident any more..lol
    if it was EVER a subforum of GNS (which i don't think it ever was), it was so very long ago that it wouldn't be the reason for the current amount of traffic.

i have been around this forum for a long, long time, it seems...
    VIBE

Who, when, where?

Who: A few posters here and there. I could name names but just check out GnS
    When: Since about 2 weeks ago
    Where: GnS, Reason, SL, etc?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing, has alot of practical applications and will have tremendous everyday real world impact
    VIBE
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t/s needs to move this thread to the gns
    edited August 2012
    ^^^ I'm far from a "fuck the police" kind of guy, but that's a goat pic in ya sig.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 20,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...this is going to lead to some Aquaman shit.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 50,062 Regulator
    sounds like an air embolism....

great way to die...
    Gold_CertificateDMTxTHCMdizzle9000
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow thats crazy, seems it only works for 20mins though??? amazing stuff