~ Ill PiX Rules - How to Post Pics & Video + Other Tutorials & Suggestions Thread **new platform** ~

UPTOWNCONNEXXUPTOWNCONNEXX Posts: 12,979
edited August 2012 in Ill Pix
~ Ill PiX Rules - How to Post Pics & Video + Other Tutorials - & Suggestions Thread ~

RULES
1. NO NUDITY. ANY INFRACTIONS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
2. NO THREADS WITH NO PICS
3. DO NOT POST LINKS TO PICS. YOU MUST POST THE ACTUAL PICS.
3a. NO LINKS ARE ALLOWED WHAT SO EVER .... DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO ANY OTHER FORUMS OR WEBSITES. if you have a video etc that you cant post here because of compatibility issues, you can pm me the link first and i will approve your thread. otherwise it may be deleted or locked. (the only exception right now is worldstar videos)
3b. All adult videos will be links .... however ... ALL LINKS TO ADULT VIDEOS MUST BE POSTED IN THE PPM STICKY
4. NO THREADS WITH PICS AND A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE. This is spamming. if you want to promote your site please hit me up first before doing so
5. DO NOT POST UNAUTHORIZED PICS OF OTHER MEMBERS
6. NO INDECENT OR EXPLICIT PICS OF MINORS (MALE OR FEMALE)
7. NO CURSING OR VULGARITY IN THREAD TITLES
8. Thumbnails DO NOT count as pics. LEARN HOW TO POST PICS BELOW IN THE TUTORIAL
9. LADIES!!! ... Please respect the fact that this board is frequented by majority men. if you would like to make a thread cool, but please let it be clear in your thread title that the thread IS FOR THE LADIES. this will keep your thread from being side tracked with complaints from male posters. WE GOT LOVE FOR YALL .... SO LETS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER
10. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SIDE TRACK THREADS WITH COMPLAINTS. EITHER SHOW LOVE OR KEEP IT MOVING. IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS OR SUGGESTIONS, YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF IN THIS THREAD OR SEND ME A PM
if you have any problems pm me
if some one is messing up your thread pm me

more to come in the future .... check back for updates and amendments

Replies