Do you consider white women weak?

13»

Replies

• fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol RealLady just said that redbones aren't really Black. Why the fuck do dark/brownskin women love to say that shit?
    Picoidoitforhiphop10gns
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,003 Regulator
    Let me see a black chic do this
    Spoiler:

speechless
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awww snap this is a favorite topic on the IC
    capes a flapping
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hw do light skin black women akt except for black
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol RealLady just said that redbones aren't really Black. Why the fuck do dark/brownskin women love to say that shit?

She was saying that the white women who act like redbones think they're black.

She wasn't saying that the redbones think they're black.

idoitforhiphop10
  • nepatsnepats Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭
    "Do you consider white women weak?"

Depends on how well they can handle my pimp hand

LUClEN
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All women have strengths, but all women are weak.
  • Malcolm XtraMalcolm Xtra Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope but i consider most black women weak for falling for that feminist shit...black women running around thinking thinkin they men...sucka ass niggas want a strong woman, nigga u suppose to be strong and yo woman is suppose to follow and submit to you and men are suppose to submit to god...thats what women here for.
    Wild Self
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    heyslick wrote: »
    I consider most every woman weak both physically and emotionally.

Whenever men start birthing babies - come back and tell me about how strong they are -- LMAO

And for the women that don't have kids?

IMO

Women are emotionally stronger than men - mess with her emotions and you'll end up acting like a little boy. James Brown said it best in one of his songs.

Here you go

• LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whenever men start birthing babies - come back and tell me about how strong they are -- LMAO

IMO

Women are emotionally stronger than men - mess with her emotions and you'll end up acting like a little boy. James Brown said it best in one of his songs.

And women never behave ina childish manner when seekIng vengeance over hurt feelings?

• FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being loud and irrational isn't the same as being strong.
    Pico
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

IMO

And women never behave ina childish manner when seekIng vengeance over hurt feelings?

Women are emotionally stronger what men/boys Y can't you understand that? Mess with her emotions and you'll see just HOW strong they truly are. BTW when you understand her emotional side you'll get more pussy than you could ever handle,brother. BTW just how many multiple organisms have you had lately? brother?

• NoirNoir ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 27,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malcolm its interesting you say thay about black women being dominate. From my observation black women had to be alpha because there were no men to depend on for guidance, providing, and sharing of the responsibilities based on traditional male/female relationships.
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

IMO

Women are emotionally stronger what men/boys Y can't you understand that? Mess with her emotions and you'll see just HOW strong they truly are. BTW when you understand her emotional side you'll get more pussy than you could ever handle,brother. BTW just how many multiple organisms have you had lately? brother?

I do all the time and they're still soft. Word to that Chica hoe
13»