What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Do you consider white women weak?

13»

Replies

  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol RealLady just said that redbones aren't really Black. Why the fuck do dark/brownskin women love to say that shit?
    Bussy_Getta idoitforhiphop10gns
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,096 Regulator
    Let me see a black chic do this
    Zg6u8.jpg

    speechless
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awww snap this is a favorite topic on the IC
    capes a flapping
    The Wombshifter
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hw do light skin black women akt except for black
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol RealLady just said that redbones aren't really Black. Why the fuck do dark/brownskin women love to say that shit?

    She was saying that the white women who act like redbones think they're black.

    She wasn't saying that the redbones think they're black.



    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    idoitforhiphop10
  • nepatsnepats Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    "Do you consider white women weak?"

    Depends on how well they can handle my pimp hand

    LUClEN
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All women have strengths, but all women are weak.
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    heyslick wrote: »
    I consider most every woman weak both physically and emotionally.


    Whenever men start birthing babies - come back and tell me about how strong they are -- LMAO

    And for the women that don't have kids?


    IMO

    Women are emotionally stronger than men - mess with her emotions and you'll end up acting like a little boy. James Brown said it best in one of his songs.

  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    I consider most every woman weak both physically and emotionally.


    Whenever men start birthing babies - come back and tell me about how strong they are -- LMAO

    And for the women that don't have kids?


    IMO

    Women are emotionally stronger than men - mess with her emotions and you'll end up acting like a little boy. James Brown said it best in one of his songs.

    And women never behave ina childish manner when seekIng vengeance over hurt feelings?

    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being loud and irrational isn't the same as being strong.
    2877kz.jpg

    But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

    So where did we fit in?

    We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

    “We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
    Bussy_Getta
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    I consider most every woman weak both physically and emotionally.


    Whenever men start birthing babies - come back and tell me about how strong they are -- LMAO

    And for the women that don't have kids?


    IMO

    Women are emotionally stronger than men - mess with her emotions and you'll end up acting like a little boy. James Brown said it best in one of his songs.

    And women never behave ina childish manner when seekIng vengeance over hurt feelings?


    Women are emotionally stronger what men/boys Y can't you understand that? Mess with her emotions and you'll see just HOW strong they truly are. BTW when you understand her emotional side you'll get more pussy than you could ever handle,brother. BTW just how many multiple organisms have you had lately? brother?

  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malcolm its interesting you say thay about black women being dominate. From my observation black women had to be alpha because there were no men to depend on for guidance, providing, and sharing of the responsibilities based on traditional male/female relationships.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    I consider most every woman weak both physically and emotionally.


    Whenever men start birthing babies - come back and tell me about how strong they are -- LMAO

    And for the women that don't have kids?


    IMO

    Women are emotionally stronger than men - mess with her emotions and you'll end up acting like a little boy. James Brown said it best in one of his songs.

    And women never behave ina childish manner when seekIng vengeance over hurt feelings?


    Women are emotionally stronger what men/boys Y can't you understand that? Mess with her emotions and you'll see just HOW strong they truly are. BTW when you understand her emotional side you'll get more pussy than you could ever handle,brother. BTW just how many multiple organisms have you had lately? brother?


    I do all the time and they're still soft. Word to that Chica hoe
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.