Did Kanye Lose ? Humphries Being Sued For Giving Woman Herpes

Replies

• PlutarchPlutarch Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    Alot of famous people have herpes.

I wouldnt be suprised if kim k, kanye, ray j, shit even reggie bush prolly got that shit too

true. I think michael vick has it. some girl he fucked sued him too i think.

now i'm getting paranoid.
  • TheEyeronic1TheEyeronic1 isntiteyeronic.com Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kat like that

Nah, u do it like this...

@mzgrahambitches

I just think its gay to call someone out & NOT call them out.
    SionAmotekunJudah Back
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 20,051 Regulator
    Plutarch wrote: »

I wouldnt be suprised if kim k, kanye, ray j, shit even reggie bush prolly got that shit too

Yeah a broad said he had genital warts.

Yo know what sucks about this tho ? Even if it isn't true this just KILLS your reputation. And Chris Humphreys is a young dude he's not even famous like that. Hoes gonna avoid him like the plague.
  • KatKat Posts: 33,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HafBaykedHafBayked The lord is my shepherd, he know what I want Posts: 11,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TrashboatTrashboat Grouchy Greg's Landlord 244 5th Ave New York, New YorkPosts: 15,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »

Yeah a broad said he had genital warts.

Yo know what sucks about this tho ? Even if it isn't true this just KILLS your reputation. And Chris Humphreys is a young dude he's not even famous like that. Hoes gonna avoid him like the plague.

The way they avoided mr. Marcus? These chicks are gonna do what they wanna do. smh.
    Sion
  • NoirNoir Ms. Fat AHH 2014 In yo bed with yo man eatin bon bons and ice cream Posts: 22,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She finally decided to sue from 2010? Oh please. Based on her characteristic of sleeping with men without protection after meeting him at a club nor requesting him to get an STI test done; proves she isn't the person to be telling the truth about the allegations.

She's a fucking whore and she needs to be dealt with. Fuck her and her herpes. Lying ass wench. Kim K MUST be paying her.

I hope he sues her ass for defamation of character.
    DarcSkiesSion
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn she's ugly af.

Im sure Kim k. already got the herp anyway.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 14,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yall would be surprised how many people got dat shyt... also u will be surprised at how many people are up front about dat shyt...
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yall would be surprised how many people got dat shyt... also u will be surprised at how many people are up front about dat shyt...

I think 75% of the population has oral herpes.

Sharing drinks, towels, kissing, its the gift that keeps on giving.
    B_A
  • TrashboatTrashboat Grouchy Greg's Landlord 244 5th Ave New York, New YorkPosts: 15,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »

Its not that high- 1 in 4 have herpes
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Its not that high- 1 in 4 have herpes

dats still high...

Dr.Chemix
  • nepatsnepats Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭
    most hoes dont know you can still catch herpes even wit condoms.

• sullysully Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot that people don't know about Herpes.

Close. 70% of the American population has oral herpes. And approximately 25% of the American population has genital herpes.

But, what people don't know is that there are two kinds of Herpes. The kind you get on your mouth and upper half of your body (Herpes Simplex Virus-1) and infection of the lower half of your body (Herpes Simplex Virus-2).

Both are what we commonly think of as Herpes, but the chancres or sores that you see around the mouth shouldn't automatically be assumed to be Herpes. Herpes presents with "sores" around the mouth, on the gums, and on the tongue. Collectively, these symptoms are known as gingivostomatitis. People with herpes usually have the gingivostomatitis along with keratoconjunctivitis (inflammation and infection of the space around your cornea). These are only acquired through respiratory secretions (sneezing in someone's face) or saliva (kissing someone with herpes).

But an insignificant amount likely won't cause any damage at first. Might not cause any issues at all. Your immune systems' CD8+ T-lymphocytes will come and attack the virus.

The thing is, once you have herpes, it never leaves. The virus remains latent in your sacral ganglia (the nerves emerging from your spine - these are the group of nerves that provide innervation to your genitalia and anus), and can come back when there's stress or during times when ur immune system is weak.

Here's some epidemiological info one site that gives more clinically relevant information on Herpes than most of you can even comprehend. Have fun with the paranoia.
    It was estimated in 2003 that 536 million people worldwide between the ages of 15-49 were infected with HSV-2. Infection peaked in the 35-39 year old category. The lowest prevalence was in Western Europe with a maximum of 18% in women and 13% in men. The highest occurrence was in sub-Saharan Africa, where there was a 70% rate of infection in women, and 55% in men. It is estimated that in 2003 alone there were 23.6 million new cases (Looker).
    sully wrote: »

Close. 70% of the American population has oral herpes. And approximately 25% of the American population has genital herpes.

But, what people don't know is that there are two kinds of Herpes. The kind you get on your mouth and upper half of your body (Herpes Simplex Virus-1) and infection of the lower half of your body (Herpes Simplex Virus-2).

Both are what we commonly think of as Herpes, but the chancres or sores that you see around the mouth shouldn't automatically be assumed to be Herpes. Herpes presents with "sores" around the mouth, on the gums, and on the tongue. Collectively, these symptoms are known as gingivostomatitis. People with herpes usually have the gingivostomatitis along with keratoconjunctivitis (inflammation and infection of the space around your cornea). These are only acquired through respiratory secretions (sneezing in someone's face) or saliva (kissing someone with herpes).

But an insignificant amount likely won't cause any damage at first. Might not cause any issues at all. Your immune systems' CD8+ T-lymphocytes will come and attack the virus.

The thing is, once you have herpes, it never leaves. The virus remains latent in your sacral ganglia (the nerves emerging from your spine - these are the group of nerves that provide innervation to your genitalia and anus), and can come back when there's stress or during times when ur immune system is weak.

Here's some epidemiological info one site that gives more clinically relevant information on Herpes than most of you can even comprehend. Have fun with the paranoia.
    It was estimated in 2003 that 536 million people worldwide between the ages of 15-49 were infected with HSV-2. Infection peaked in the 35-39 year old category. The lowest prevalence was in Western Europe with a maximum of 18% in women and 13% in men. The highest occurrence was in sub-Saharan Africa, where there was a 70% rate of infection in women, and 55% in men. It is estimated that in 2003 alone there were 23.6 million new cases (Looker).

nice drop... but if 1n 4 people got dat shyt... den dat means muthafuckas who brag about fuckin 20 plus people have been exposed 2 dat shyt 5 times... smh...
  • sullysully Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice drop... but if 1n 4 people got dat shyt... den dat means muthafuckas who brag about fuckin 20 plus people have been exposed 2 dat shyt 5 times... smh...

Theoretically.

Theoretically.

lol alot of people on here got dat shyt den..
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lot of knowledge dropped in here, wonder y the pharmaceutical companies dont work on a cure for herpes since its so common as 1 n 4 ppl.
    DaBull wrote: »
    lot of knowledge dropped in here, wonder y the pharmaceutical companies dont work on a cure for herpes since its so common as 1 n 4 ppl.

its like all other viruses.. u can't kill/ cure somthing that's not technically alive...