The Walking Dead (Season 3) - AMC

Replies

• Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad to see rick step up nigga been out to lunch on and off the past 2 seasons
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    How much gore can there be being on AMC?

They walk the line on that, it's satisfying shit.
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    LMAO @ "strong black female" for her description lulz all day

No male should use "lulz".

Says who?

Stfu you Glo-Worm looking bitch. Maybe one day you can have that descriptor as well. "Lulz"

lol How in the hell did I manage to offend you?
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's not wack like Season 2 was. Staying at a farm for 8 episode not doing Shit but looking for the cracka bitch.
    VIBESixSickSinsSneakDZA
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »

you ought to check out the comics...rick is really hardcore
    I here the only reason Kirkman and the producers aren't offing people left and right like they do in the comics is because now people lose their job when a character is killed.
    Only reason I can see T-dog and that old lady whose daughter got turned into a walker aren't dead yet is because they don't want those actors to be out of work without something to fall back on.

since when has hollywood given a fuck about an actor havin a job or not?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Hopefully it's not wack like Season 2 was. Staying at a farm for 8 episode not doing Shit but looking for the cracka bitch.

For real doe.

A lot more niggas need to die too. Make room for fresh blood.....
    VIBE

chick hardly talks in the comics....

show is decent tho...

She's strong cause she got cracka zombies on chains, and swords I guess, or maybe it's the furrowed brow that eludes to her strength....

word? that shit didnt carry over to tha show...

nah...it didnt...unless this season is a dramatic change from how its been before
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the comic to tv, it needed to be changed and not be so predictable.
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they kill kids?

Second element of realism that I require.

Yes, a white child named Sophia was shot at a rather close range last season as her mother watched.
    weSjg.jpg
    VIBESixSickSinsSionbdbdbd

chick hardly talks in the comics....

show is decent tho...

She's strong cause she got cracka zombies on chains, and swords I guess, or maybe it's the furrowed brow that eludes to her strength....

lol...heres the comic...she has a black one on a chain

Michonne-in-The-Walking-Dead-Comic-Book-e1332124414610.jpg

slicing a brotha right here

2247426-michonneswords.jpg
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    How much gore can there be being on AMC?

actually alot...its past 10pm

and just to elaborate that nigga t-dogg is useless as hell
    PimpMVP wrote: »

They killed like a barn full of zombies, and the twist of that was the "cracka bitch" they was looking for was turned. On top of that Shane and Dale died. How is that nothing happening?

• SixSickSinsSixSickSins Kinky-haired supervillain. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE.Posts: 8,131 Regulator
    Idk...kinda liked Shane more than Rick. If I wanted to see compassion I'd go watch something else..
    those ones on the chain are supposed to be here husband and step son or something like that..its been awhile since i read the comic...she removed their jaws
    SixSickSins
    Idk...kinda liked Shane more than Rick. If I wanted to see compassion I'd go watch something else..

shane was a dirtbag...took the mans wife...got her pregnant...then tried to kill him...

you liked him?
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Kinky-haired supervillain. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE.Posts: 8,131 Regulator

shane was a dirtbag...took the mans wife...got her pregnant...then tried to kill him...

you liked him?

Yes.

I'd nut in hella bitches if I knew my life might end the next time I ran out of bullets. I'd take your wife, too. nh.
    CopperVIBEAmotekunSneakDZA
    lol....six da GOAT
    VIBE

But it's funny tho cause in the last episode Rick was acting more like Shane. It had to be that why tho, it's a drama and as much as it has horror elements in it, it's pretty much character driven. The shows mains focus is not about killing zombies, but how a group manage to hold on to there humanity in the face of extinction. You need the two opposing forces for the drama.
    bgoat

you liked him?

Yes.

I'd nut in hella bitches if I knew my life might end the next time I ran out of bullets. I'd take your wife, too. nh.

your best friends wife tho?

of all the niggas in ATLANTA and t-dogg survived?? really ??
    SneakDZA

you liked him?

I mean it was the end of the world and he was "supposed" to be dead. She needed a man to protect her.....ya know since she wasn't a strong black woman. It was a bad look on her part just as much as it was on Shane. Assuming it was a bad look at all.

• CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,108 Regulator

you liked him?

Yes.

that's my motto when I got full ammo