The Walking Dead (Season 3) - AMC

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Kinky-haired supervillain. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE.Posts: 8,131 Regulator
    Idk...kinda liked Shane more than Rick. If I wanted to see compassion I'd go watch something else..

shane was a dirtbag...took the mans wife...got her pregnant...then tried to kill him...

you liked him?

Yes.

I'd nut in hella bitches if I knew my life might end the next time I ran out of bullets. I'd take your wife, too. nh.

your best friends wife tho?

**I am a girl for the record.

But to answer, yeah. We're all just merely flesh at that point. They thought her husband was dead anyway. Dangalang helps you fight the zombies.

• JusDre313JusDre313 c.o.p=cowards on patrol The DPosts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah looking forward to it.. funny thing is i just got put on the show like 3 or 4 weeks ago.. have watched both seasons already @fiat.. yeah man its got gore and kids be getting killed too which is always a plus in my book

but @SixSickSins.. i hope season 3 is ill but the chick with the armless walkers on the leash.. seemed to me there about the gay the show up on some comic book shit.. hope thats not the case.. but we will see
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk...kinda liked Shane more than Rick. If I wanted to see compassion I'd go watch something else..

shane was a dirtbag...took the mans wife...got her pregnant...then tried to kill him...

you liked him?

I mean it was the end of the world and he was "supposed" to be dead. She needed a man to protect her.....ya know since she wasn't a strong black woman. It was a bad look on her part just as much as it was on Shane. Assuming it was a bad look at all.

shane told her rick was dead.
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    of all the niggas in ATLANTA and t-dogg survived?? really ??

Lol

I would like to know why they chose to call this character t dogg. Black chicks got slave zombies and the only black dude is pretty much good for nothing. Tragic. conspiracy I tell ya.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

you liked him?

Yes.

I'd nut in hella bitches if I knew my life might end the next time I ran out of bullets. I'd take your wife, too. nh.

But to answer, yeah. We're all just merely flesh at that point. They thought her husband was dead anyway. Dangalang helps you fight the zombies.

my bad...its hard to tell around here....

we're all flesh at any point...but there some lines you dont cross...atleast for me...any woman that has dealt with a cat im friends with...not aquaintance...friends? off-limits...forever
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Kinky-haired supervillain. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE.Posts: 8,131 Regulator
    Cain1 wrote: »

you liked him?

Yes.

that's my motto when I got full ammo

Said the guy who has fucked several of my high school classmates' mothers. We know you stay with a load [-X Oh, the humanity!
    Cain
    edited October 2012

you liked him?

I mean it was the end of the world and he was "supposed" to be dead. She needed a man to protect her.....ya know since she wasn't a strong black woman. It was a bad look on her part just as much as it was on Shane. Assuming it was a bad look at all.

shane told her rick was dead.

Right he assumed he was dead or would have died. Alls I'm saying is if you condemn him you gotta throw her in the same boat. Neither confirmed his death, they just started fucking.
    I would like to know why they chose to call this character t dogg.
    3og30d.jpg
    theBlackbeardCainSion

you liked him?

Yes.

we're all flesh at any point...but there some lines you dont cross...atleast for me...any woman that has dealt with a cat im friends with...not aquaintance...friends? off-limits...forever

Well, I don't have any close friends like that to which my unstable moral fiber would adhere to. So I guess that's why I don't have any qualms about it.

Off topic\How do I have a friggin girly ass avi that is basically my cartoon twin...and I still get mistaken for a male?! cheese & crackers man! /Off topic
    VIBE
    @six u keep up this type of posting up I might be forced to kidnap...
    @six u keep up this type of posting up I might be forced to kidnap...

Careful, I'll give you Stockholm. Do you have any weapons?

you liked him?

Yes.

Well, I don't have any close friends like that to which my unstable moral fiber would adhere to. So I guess that's why I don't have any qualms about it.

Off topic\How do I have a friggin girly ass avi that is basically my cartoon twin...and I still get mistaken for a male?! cheese & crackers man! /Off topic

You said you almost jizzed when you saw all girl with the slave zombies and then went on to say you would be busting nuts in mad bitchs during the zombie apocalypse. Assumed your avy was just a random pic
    I would be the captor so ...wouldnt u have stockholm??
    no weapons ...just an anaconda
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i fucks wit the dude wit the cross bow i forget his name
    bgoat
  • JusDre313JusDre313 c.o.p=cowards on patrol The DPosts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    How much gore can there be being on AMC?

actually alot...its past 10pm

and just to elaborate that nigga t-dogg is useless as hell

@copperking, the nigga aint useless bruh.. i just watched the 2nd season again

he siphoned gas for them
    SixSickSinsCoppertruth_juice
    Vader wrote: »
    darryl yeah he cool
    is racist brother is gonna return with one hand

you liked him?

Yes.

You said you almost jizzed when you saw all girl with the slave zombies and then went on to say you would be busting nuts in mad bitchs during the zombie apocalypse. Assumed your avy was just a random pic

Girls jizz too. I use it to convey myself when I begin to fangirl. We just don't "shoot out" like yall [well, unless she's hydro pumping like Blastoise ugh].
    I would be the captor so ...wouldnt u have stockholm??
    no weapons ...just an anaconda

Yep, and I flipped it saying you would develop the syndrome thus making you my captive and me the captor. Tehehe.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    darryl yeah he cool
    is racist brother is gonna return with one hand

yea i seen that wonder how that will play out! if im not mistaken t -dog got his ass beat by darryl brother in the first season

the-walking-dead.jpg

tsk, What a bitch. Hope she dies soon on the show even tho I doubt it.

you liked him?

Yes.

Girls jizz too. I use it to convey myself when I begin to fangirl. We just don't "shoot out" like yall [well, unless she's hydro pumping like Blastoise ugh].

Never really seen a chick say jizz tho. And believe me females are capable of gushing like the old faithful geyser.