The Walking Dead (Season 3) - AMC

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    CopperKing wrote: »
    I would be the captor so ...wouldnt u have stockholm??
    no weapons ...just an anaconda

Yep, and I flipped it saying you would develop the syndrome thus making you my captive and me the captor. Tehehe.
    oh lawd...shocked-smiley-face-EEK.png

sounds interesting
    Vader wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    i fucks wit the dude wit the cross bow i forget his name
    darryl yeah he cool
    is racist brother is gonna return with one hand

yea i seen that wonder how that will play out! if im not mistaken t -dog got his ass beat by darryl brother in the first season
    yeah he got his ass whooped wich further illustrates his uselessness

• CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,652 Regulator
    Chicity wrote: »
    Great show
    I'd have to roll dolo tho, that group shit is getting cats murked left and right

This......smh them crackas will get you killed without question
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great show
    I'd have to roll dolo tho, that group shit is getting cats murked left and right

yep and id put bullets in any body i cam across and steal supplies

every man for himself
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Great show

This......smh them crackas will get you killed without question

I think tdogg would beg to differ.
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Fuck this show.

The first season was a'ight. Last season was dragged out like a mofo.

Back and forth bullshit with the Shane character...
    Searching for the girl for the whole season...
    The never-ending ammo. shootout...
    Kill the prisoner, save the prisoner, release the prisoner, no - let's kill the prisoner...

Again, fuck this bullshit show.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk...kinda liked Shane more than Rick. If I wanted to see compassion I'd go watch something else..

shane was a dirtbag...took the mans wife...got her pregnant...then tried to kill him...

you liked him?

Yes.

I'd nut in hella bitches if I knew my life might end the next time I ran out of bullets. I'd take your wife, too. nh.

your best friends wife tho?

**I am a girl for the record.

But to answer, yeah. We're all just merely flesh at that point. They thought her husband was dead anyway. Dangalang helps you fight the zombies.

my bad...its hard to tell around here....

we're all flesh at any point...but there some lines you dont cross...atleast for me...any woman that has dealt with a cat im friends with...not aquaintance...friends? off-limits...forever

Well, I don't have any close friends like that to which my unstable moral fiber would adhere to. So I guess that's why I don't have any qualms about it.

Off topic\How do I have a friggin girly ass avi that is basically my cartoon twin...and I still get mistaken for a male?! cheese & crackers man! /Off topic

you havent been around here long enuf...people do crazy shit here...pretend to be black..girls...men...whatever...strange world we live in
  • JusDre313JusDre313 i love the ic and id die for this shit The DPosts: 3,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah wtf did his wife get mad @ him for? killing shane? she wanted him too.. or was it because her son ended up killing him after he turned? or she missing that shane dick??
    Copper
    so if I kidnap six im getting turned out ??

im kidnapping six
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk...kinda liked Shane more than Rick. If I wanted to see compassion I'd go watch something else..

shane was a dirtbag...took the mans wife...got her pregnant...then tried to kill him...

you liked him?

Yes.

I'd nut in hella bitches if I knew my life might end the next time I ran out of bullets. I'd take your wife, too. nh.

your best friends wife tho?

**I am a girl for the record.

But to answer, yeah. We're all just merely flesh at that point. They thought her husband was dead anyway. Dangalang helps you fight the zombies.

my bad...its hard to tell around here....

we're all flesh at any point...but there some lines you dont cross...atleast for me...any woman that has dealt with a cat im friends with...not aquaintance...friends? off-limits...forever

Well, I don't have any close friends like that to which my unstable moral fiber would adhere to. So I guess that's why I don't have any qualms about it.

Off topic\How do I have a friggin girly ass avi that is basically my cartoon twin...and I still get mistaken for a male?! cheese & crackers man! /Off topic

you havent been around here long enuf...people do crazy shit here...pretend to be black..girls...men...whatever...strange world we live in

Lmfao. I've been here longer than people think and longer than the join date says. But I understand.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall aint ready for that real life zombie outbreak.

Too noisy...
    only white chick thats not annoying is the one with the asian dude from the farm...
    313 wayz
  • frostyicyfrostyicy Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never watched the show I heard mad people talkin bout it tho. What time that shit come on....

Nevermind... I got Dish Network, Dish Network and AMC beefin so I no longer have AMC.

Ain't that bout a bitch and a half!?!?!
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new chick is a bad bitch, when I first saw her online I thought it was Lauryn Hill for a brief second. Like the idea of her havin the two zombies chained to her that shit is a nice touch & I honestly want Carl the little white son dead cause hes a fuck up but I know that won't happen.. Can't wait to see Meryl return either, I have a feeling hes either gonna stop being a asshole and be of some use or be the cause of TDoggs death in this season
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can watch that shit on watchseries.eu the next day dun
    frostyicygeechiedanbuford214
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    Do they kill kids?

Second element of realism that I require.

not just kids ...... WHITE KIDS!!!! LITTLE WHITE GIRLS!!!!!
    SixSickSinsJusDre313Amotekun
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tehcake.com (yes, 'teh')
    fastpasstv.ms

^^good sites.
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tdogg is safe from dying. He does just enough to stay, and if he died it would almost be like no one gives a fuck because his character has no depth. He is just there. If they kill a character they want you to be all like "Oh no they killed such and such" or "I'm glad they killed that annoying bitch". Tdogg is comfortably in the middle. He wouldn't be missed, nor is so bad that people want to see him dead.
    Vader_F_KennedyTonyDubbz
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was at comic con this weekend and robert kirkman pretty much said abraham is gonna show up this season.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LEGGGGOOOOOOOOOO
    edited October 2012
    You had to move and merge my thread though? 8-|
    checking in.......

• hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im hoping someone gets killed in the first 15 minutes
    You had to move and merge my thread though? 8-|

this thread has been going on for months luv ... i think i have one thats older than this
    SixSickSins
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 14,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all the zombies at the prison were black folks smfh
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally they have a tactical system when on the move
    Amotekun