What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Most popular K-Pop song of all time - you fucks with it?

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elsePosts: 20,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
I have no idea wtf he's saying outside of the english words... But got damn this shit bangs

They needa to start playing this at the clubs round here
The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher

Replies

• grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like the korean bitches...

music is awful though
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I have no idea wtf he's saying outside of the english words... But got damn this shit bangs

hahaha. I knew it was gangnam styyle.

My brother is in Korea and he showed me this a couple months ago like "this is gonna be HUGE!"
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

hahaha. I knew it was gangnam styyle.

My brother is in Korea and he showed me this a couple months ago like "this is gonna be HUGE!"

For a Korean track it's blowing up huge
    A lot of Americans been showing it love

Nelly Furtado did the dance during her performance earlier this week

That beat is hot, and dude is just too funny in that video
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol why dude in tha yellow straight up remind me of Michael Cera on the opening of Superbad?
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Korea knocking out those bad boy cheesy Pop tunes
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video is officially the most viewed and most liked youtube video of all time
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be listening to it willingly in my own time, let's just leave it at that.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee