What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Powerful Pet Thread

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always wanted an akita as a pet how much they go for?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @alphaoutlaw, ya dog look flabby and sick, maybe cut down on the table food breh
    @aone415 only dallas fans let they dog get sick, smh
    CopperGettinLo
    @alphaoutlaw, ya dog look flabby and sick, maybe cut down on the table food breh

lol my mom been feeding her table shit like bacon for yrs and I been yellin at her every time but I gave up. But ehh my dog is 8 now I just said fuck it might as well let her enjoy her years. My dog never been sick in any way though. Let her cook nigga lol

giphy.gif

Bully_Pulpit
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,666 Regulator
    edited September 2012

Not sure what it cost in the U.S. but in Canada they run around 1500 & up but if they're mixed prolly lower.

Keep in mind tho, in Canada dogs like that are very rare and I think since they gotta import them it also makes up for why it's pricey out here.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Sion. wrote: »

Not sure what it cost in the U.S. but in Canada they run around 1500 & up but if they're mixed prolly lower.

Keep in mind tho, in Canada dogs like that are very rare and I think since they gotta import them it also makes up for why it's pricey out here.

Ill cop one like 5 years from now. I love these dogs.

giphy.gif

i heard akitas aint good around children
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,666 Regulator
    i heard akitas aint good around children

I heard the same too, but it shouldn't be a problem if he gets it as a puppy & socializes it early on.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    Bully_PulpitLUClEN
    edited September 2012
    had a boxer named tyson for about 11 years he was like my lil brother

i miss my dawg

*pours out a little liquor*

^^^
    When they explain the history of the breed shit is mad interesting.

texas409GettinLoDaBullDirty Sanchez

GettinLo
    fuck cats b, they literally serve no purpose
    Siontexas409Young_Chitlingrumpy_new_yorkerBussy_Getta blacktuxfuc_i_look_likeCoolJoeAlpha_Ambition B_ADirty SanchezLou_Cypher
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a rott named ebony for bout 10 years then some neighboors moved next door. Fucking ticks fucked her up an dhad to put her down. I loved that dog. I got 3 turtles right now, they lil fuckers follow anybody near there tank and shit
    sticker,375x360.u1.png
    Dirty Sanchez
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck!! dropped my laptop last night.. ill get it out the shop monday..

but im an animal lover..
    had 2pitts.. had to put one down.. not even 5 months ago.. i sometimes mistake and call my new pup him.. im still sick about it..

but my girls got cats.. i got a snake.. and bout to build a salt water fish tank..

ill post pics soon as i get my laptop back..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    SionGettinLoblacktux
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    I have a tri-color beagle named Chico. He's up there in dog age, but he's still youthful. Chico's early life was rough because his mother was crazy and she nearly killed him when he was a puppy. Luckily I was there to kick that bitch in her face. I let her go that night and Chico's been good since then.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Boricua MaBoricua Ma Posts: 75 ✭✭
    [IMG-20120729-01971.jpg/img] My show dog
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT 1
    GettinLoSionDirty Sanchez