What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Powerful Pet Thread

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 12
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Sandinista wrote: »
    enbrqsc0ozv3.jpg

Mah pug. Shits on all other dogs when it comes to sheer, raw adorablenesssss

@wmj710

Where's JoJo!!!!!

Jojo still here being the goodest dog ever. I'll get some pics in when I'm done being extra lazy.
    Young_ChitlinBcotton5
    wmj710 wrote: »
    enbrqsc0ozv3.jpg

@wmj710

Where's JoJo!!!!!

Jojo still here being the goodest dog ever. I'll get some pics in when I'm done being extra lazy.

Yes!
    Young_Chitlin
    Tyson (9 months old now) at dog park chasing a Great Dane

Klay Thompsons bulldog , Rocco the bulldog!

@Beezus @KillaCham @BoyPussy @wmj710 @Vader_F_Kennedy @BossExcellence @Black_Samson @missk

<3 Rocco

I bet Rocco greeted Kay with undying love when he came home from losing game 7

Rocco stunting!

Rocco got another ring!
    Young_Chitlin313 wayztexas409
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

Woody helping me land fish. He still tryna make new enemies.

is your dog a whitewalker?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Will Munny
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyson (9 months old now) at dog park chasing a Great Dane

Klay Thompsons bulldog , Rocco the bulldog!

@Beezus @KillaCham @BoyPussy @wmj710 @Vader_F_Kennedy @BossExcellence @Black_Samson @missk

<3 Rocco

I bet Rocco greeted Kay with undying love when he came home from losing game 7

Rocco stunting!

Rocco got another ring!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    texas409Bcotton5
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh i didnt know we post cats too.

i thought this was a dog dominated thread.

is tough niggas showing ferrets too?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Bcotton5

All pets are powerful, and post worthy in this thread.
    Bcotton5
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 people done posted their cats

You safe
    CapitalB
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at how much Fiona's grown! @atribecalledgabi

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

atribecalledgabiwmj710Bcotton5
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elephants are smart and emotional animals.....this is dope how they react
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    Young_ChitlinCapitalBBcotton5
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Newest member of the family...Herc the Derp

wuzlsiw558h2.jpg

What a beautiful dog

Thanks, @Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,090 ✭✭✭✭✭

All pets are powerful, and post worthy in this thread.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

CapitalB

hqg-277.gif

wmj710

wuzlsiw558h2.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

look at him!!!!
    Young_Chitlinwmj710

wuzlsiw558h2.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

look at him!!!!

I can't take my eyes off of him
  • chgarcia345chgarcia345 Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    u9wqvgalnzqx.jpg

Had this little guy over while my mom went on vacation..

Young_ChitlinatribecalledgabiBcotton5
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at this handsome devil

14d21qc.jpg

Yo Gabi Lemme Get A Close-Up Of Them Feets
    atribecalledgabi
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They crack me up when they stand up on 2 legs

kt859wpgwffl.jpg
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Young_ChitlinKairoatribecalledgabi
    edited July 31
    !
    enbrqsc0ozv3.jpg

@wmj710

Where's JoJo!!!!!

tenor.gif

wmj710
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 12,650 Regulator

kt859wpgwffl.jpg

How long do those live?
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭✭

kt859wpgwffl.jpg

How long do those live?

Most people say upwards to 25 years but it's entirely possible they'd live 50-70 years too
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75