California Rodeo Announcer’s Racist Michelle Obama Joke Sparks Controversy...

2»

Replies

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,478 Regulator
    Darxwell wrote: »

first of all, why in the bloody blue hell are you upset?
    Because cracker peices of shit like you are allowed to exist and if I stabbed you and watched you bleed out in your Cousin/MOther's arms the police would have the nerve to arrest me instead of give me the commendation medal I deserve.
    Do you know the bitch personally?
    A black woman insulted and disrespected because of her skin color? Yes. I do know her actually. And millions more where she came from. Thanks for asking.
    Don't get mad cause I speak the truth, cause you hokd this bitch to a higher standard than she should ever be held,
    I dont HOLD her to a higher standard. She's EARNED a higher standard. Go write out a list of your accomplishments and put them next to hers. And when your loser ass is done writing on the ONE side of your 3x5 Index Card go find a 5 Star Notebook and begin to write down hers. Please dont put yourself on that level you fucking peasant.
    every president and first lady have been disrepected, its America, its called freedom of speech
    Show me (of the last 42) First Ladies how many have been disrespected like Mrs. Obama.

FYI: THis president and this first lady have had more death threats than any president in history (IN HIS FIRST 2 YEARS IN OFFICE).
    knowing goddamn well if you saw the motherfucker in person, you wouldnt do a goddamn thing.
    Oh look, the "you wouldnt say it in person!" internet rebuttal for people who've run out of shit to say.

Next time just stop typing.
    Stop being a bitch over a bitch you dont know. Thats bitch shit.

btw, I aint white you dumbass

stupid niggas, I swear
    BItch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch Bitch... Real niggas. All Day. In jail. By myself. Bitch. And, oh wait...Bitch again. Extensive vocabulary you have there.

Look shadow cracker. Next time you type that many words...Try actually saying something. Thanks.

Ok, I get it. I must be white if I am appalled by this. Yea. Did anyone expect Obama's presidency to be racist free? Maybe in your mind but the real world, no. This aint the first time and sure won't be the last. My dislike for the obamas has little to do with skin color and everything to do with politics. So when your dumbass gets done yelling at the computer and trying to form a revolution, please tell me why the first lady is above racist criticism. I dont see you defending other blacks in power who receive much much more racist remarks ad death threats as Obama and his wife does. But one meaningless, most likely not gonna hear about it outside of this website, comment about Mrs. Obama, and your blood boils. Ok, that makes sense. Like I said, they expected this shit when he was elected and so did black america. Calm your e-angry ass down and realize the effect this comment will have. zero.
    gns
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,478 Regulator
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Jesus H Christ you hypocrites. If its michelle obama, these craccers have gone too far, let it be someone yall dont give a damn about and its all jokes, people are too sensitive.
    Yeah, because people have made racially charged comments about all the First Ladies during their 4 years serving as First Lady right? OH NO. WAIT IT'S JUST THIS ONE BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK.

How is it hypocrisy when it's unique racially charged attacks by crackers against a black president and his wife? So unless you can show us all the racist comments made towards the last 43 Presidents and their wives (minus one because 1 was unmarried) you need to shut your cracker ass up & let the adults talk.

Idiot.

first of all, why in the bloody blue hell are you upset? Do you know the bitch personally? Don't get mad cause I speak the truth, cause you hokd this bitch to a higher standard than she should ever be held, cause it really makes you upset whrn someone disrespects her like you know the bitch. This aint even a big deal, every president and first lady have been disrepected, its America, its called freedom of speech, but its bitch niggas like you who take it to heart, lnowing goddamn well if you saw the motherfucker in person, you wouldnt do a goddamn thing. Stop being a bitch over a bitch you dont know. Thats bitch shit.

btw, I aint white you dumbass

stupid niggas, I swear

So you dont give a fuck about people you have never met? i swear, you smart dumb niggas with that "me vs everyone else attitude" kill me.

Not to the point where I'm cussing and ranting online. Thats just dumb.
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these crackers are about to have the, "i eat ass face" for another 4 years.
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Amotekun wrote: »

LOL Bawse why you duckin that thread B?

i said my piece. i don't see a thing homo with what i said, and you niggaz can have your fun. #I'mWatchingTheseGames.

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

i said my piece. i don't see a thing homo with what i said, and you niggaz can have your fun. #I'mWatchingTheseGames.
    ???
    [Deleted User]
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    SMH,white people.still racists in 2012

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im more shocked that a cracker at the rodeo was offended enough to speak out....but not shocked at all by the behavior this is typical cracker activity
    MuhannadSneakDZA
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not suprised. Obama's presidency is bringin the worst out of these crackers.
    [Deleted User]
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

???

its gay shit yo, pretty sure u dont wanna know but since u asked....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/478730/chief-keef-posts-a-picture-of-himself-gettin-top-on-instagram-bawse-d-lox-says-hes-packing-o_o#latest

smh...
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012

???

Donkey, chief thread, said dude was packin'...

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

???

Not only said he was packin but went so far as to e-salute that nigga's dick.

O_o word?!

Yea nigga fa real.
    VIBE
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hpe this was the Rodeo annoucer trying to get away.

idiot-detection-game.gif
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »

???

its gay shit yo, pretty sure u dont wanna know but since u asked....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/478730/chief-keef-posts-a-picture-of-himself-gettin-top-on-instagram-bawse-d-lox-says-hes-packing-o_o#latest

smh...

???

???

Not only said he was packin but went so far as to e-salute that nigga's dick.

O_o word?!

Yea nigga fa real.
    Damn, that nigga is a homosexual.
    [Deleted User]
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a difference between a joke about race and a racist joke...
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all battles are worth fighting

With that said,

sometimes you gotta just brush that shit off

Dr.Chemix wrote: »

With that said,

Is this towards Bawse DL or the Michelle Beezy?
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

With that said,

Naw...it was in response to the thread itself...

For real, since Obama been in office shit has been off the rockers with the racial shit spewing

I believe I'm starting to grow an even thicker skin because of it...

The bitch announces rodeo...whoopty fucking do

Did I miss something?

With that said,

Naw...it was in response to the thread itself...

For real, since Obama been in office shit has been off the rockers with the racial shit spewing

I believe I'm starting to grow an even thicker skin because of it...

The bitch announces rodeo...whoopty fucking do

Did I miss something?

Nigga did you miss something?

You better check out the Donkey.
    Dr.Chemix
2»