What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Battle Arena

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 45,042 Regulator
edited October 2012 in The Arcade
EDIT: This thread from now on will be where people who want to face off against posters of the IC will come if they want to set up matches. You can swap PSNs, XBox gamertags and set up matches online.

If you need to find someone's PSN or gamertag check these threads out:
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/23/the-official-psn-thread/p1
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/22/yo-post-ya-xbox-live-names#latest

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 WHO WANT IT !!!!??????

PSN: sion-b_13
IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
T. Sanford wrote: »
Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,042 Regulator
    I don't think anybody tryna fuck with my Wolverine real talk......

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,042 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    I just played against genocidecutter.... the man plays a good Hawkeye, he's dope still. I don't like keep away teams :-& that shit is too much work LOLOL. He got a couple games off me still.

Yoooooooo Arcade Battle Arena this week and I'm recording next time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would play but i havent touch this game since it dropped, i would have to put some training in
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2pacnbiggie2pacnbiggie Posts: 263 ✭✭
    how can yall play that piece of shit game? Mvc1 and 2 >>>>>>>>
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC > Marvel

Cartoons-Yes
    Comics-No
    Gives us back images in sigs
    DC > Marvel

Cartoons-Yes
    Comics-No

Iuno bout that fam.....

Lou_Cypher
    Sion. wrote: »
    DC > Marvel

Cartoons-Yes
    Comics-No

Iuno bout that fam.....

Marvel comics are much better than dc. Marvel has Blade and Moon Knight. Who in DC(other than Batman of course) can compete with them?
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Sion I swear you never signed on and I deleted you, add me Smoke313

I only got vanilla MVC3 ,MVC2 and Im def getting that MVC Origins with MVC1 and Marvel Super Heroes
    genocidecutter

I only got vanilla MVC3 ,MVC2 and Im def getting that MVC Origins with MVC1 and Marvel Super Heroes

Get Ultimate
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Genocide on this
    Sion. wrote: »
    DC > Marvel

Cartoons-Yes
    Comics-No

Iuno bout that fam.....

Marvel comics are much better than dc. Marvel has Blade and Moon Knight. Who in DC(other than Batman of course) can compete with them?

I'll agree that Marvel got maaaad characters and have some great storylines (Messiah Complex, House of M for ex.) but what I don't like is that they make characters with great concepts/ideas but they never do anything with them (Franklin Richards, Blue Marvel, etc.) :( they can do sooo much more with those types of characters.

I like DC more for characters like Grendel, Lobo and Sandman. I love Marvel too but lately I've been sorta leaning a bit towards DC.

It's all preference tho, we'll have to respectfully agree to disagree chief.

Wha ??? Only vanilla MVC3 ???? BWAAHAHAHAHAHA You know I main Sentinel & Wolverine in vanilla right ??? and you know my Tron game aint to be fucked with right ?????? But if you insist chief........ I love MVC3 too so it's nuffin to me......

When do you wanna go to war ?

edited September 2012
    @bcotton2000@yahoo.co

Aye fam who do you main in MVC3 ??

lol I aint touched it since like 2 months after it dropped but I was using Sent,Doom,Dormmy and Morrigan
    lol I aint touched it since like 2 months after it dropped but I was using Sent,Doom,Dormmy and Morrigan

I havent touched MVC3 in even longer fam, just come online and lets get a few casual games in. I'm logged into PSN right now. Besides I owe you that since we were suppose to battle ages ago but never got around to it.

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    people who say Marvel > DC are only going by love of the characters. I love Cap, Deadpool, Spidey, and magneto, but storylines and crossovers in DC are better planned and thought out than most in Marvel.

And like Sion said, DC knows when to let its most powerful characters shine, good guy or bad. Franklin Richards and Iceman technically should be running the Marvel U by now, but instead we're getting another Pheonix storyline, with Cyclops now being the host. and dont even get me started on how bad they're shitting on the Hulk. I'd say right now, Spiderman and daredevil have the best books in Marvel.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    I hadn't touched that game since like 2 or 3 weeks after the Heroes and Heralds update. I called myself picking it up for fun a couple days ago and got blown the fuck up my some average ass dudes.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got this on xbox :(

I agree tho, i tend to like my DC games and Comics more than Marvel.

That marvel NOW! shit is gonna be dope tho
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me a couple of weeks.. ill beat you and genocide
    1z56els.jpg
    ocelot wrote: »
    Give me a couple of weeks.. ill beat you and genocide

LOLOL alright chief it should be a good fight.....

What's your PSN fam & who do u main ??

• ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwiggle2005

You'll see...lol
    1z56els.jpg
    ocelot wrote: »
    dwiggle2005

You'll see...lol

LOLOL got dayum what have I got myself into :(

*starts practicing*

dwiggle I think I deleted you too when you were inactive
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celestial Soulja here, but I don't know when I'm going to get on again. Depends on if I cop that Tekken Tag 2 or not.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif