What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Porsche 800 Horsepower 78 MPG Hybrid 918 Spyder

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Let Me Ride
GOT DAMN!

original.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll believe the 78 mpg when the car comes out and people test it......
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    blakfyahking
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    i'll believe the 78 mpg when the car comes out and people test it......

Believe it...Porsche isnt in the habit of bullshitting at this level of the game.

What you're looking at is the future of cars. My next whip will hopefully be this late next year when everything has been fully sorted out in terms of production.

6.jpg

0-60 in 3.5seconds and a 267 mile range. Muthafuck $5 a gallon.

TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will believe it when I see it.
    Will believe it when I see it.

Its official....the 918 just did the Ring in 7:14 seconds. Thing is a beast.
    If it's 800hp I expect good numbers, I'm talking about the MPGs tho'. 78? Nah don't believe it.
    Lurker6
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,429 Regulator
    i wanna see proof of that 78mpg
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    foh 800hp and 78mpg?
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope! its hybrid, of course it will 78mpg... porsche my favorite car manufacture... a real drivers car, people who buy their £70k plus cars are real car enthusiast, they can afford the ferrari's and lambo's but choose porsche because of the technology, reliability and heritage... all porsche's have good mpg
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    apparently theres only one made atm, its over £1mil
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Dat thang nasty im still saving up for that panamera gt turbo..all i need is $92,557.47 and im at the dealership.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

tha bause
  • PiffawanaPiffawana Posts: 197 ✭✭
    Man those car prices in the US are a joke.

Porsche panamera Turbo S € 220.156 = $284.660

US price 175K
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqg-277.gif

[Deleted User]

hqg-277.gif

[Deleted User]
    I read somewhere that this car actually gets 90+ mpg. If its only one being made how will the mags get to test it cause I need conformation of this lol.

hqg-277.gif

tha bause
    Ummmm....its a hybrid.
    I read somewhere that this car actually gets 90+ mpg. If its only one being made how will the mags get to test it cause I need conformation of this lol.

Only one being made??? WTF?