How do you stop yourself from cumming when she's cumming all over your shit?

Replies

• ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn @covet gets it in lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hip...damn nigga. the ic feds got yo azzz locked up huh. what they charged you for?
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn @covet gets it in lol

lol wonder if his dude knows...
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva I been A1 since day 1 you niggas booboo.... Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    How can you not like hittin it from the back, I cant fathom such a feeling

I gotta half way co-sign @damobb2deep on this one. I don't hate hitting the pussy from the back, but I've honestly never busted a nut hitting it that way.
    damobb2deep
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout WestCoastin Ya Bish Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just pull out and eat the box for a minute if I feel it coming on too soon.

This along wit rubbin one off b4 she arrives is gold.
  • Max.Max. Posts: 20,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    covet wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »
    covet wrote: »
    man i have a hard time with some positions I used to love bc of my surgery (I can't do doggie anymore).... well this guy I've been fucking did the reverse cowgirl last night and it was like magic. so good.

@covet ...what surgery?

my sex change.

You do look like a dude you ugly bitch.
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its all mental with me. but whenever im on top and my girl puts her legs around me i cant help but cum most times
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bottomline my dick is big and my swag be on 3000. I didnt even know it could get that far. I gotta talk em through it like take all of it sweete or there u go u lettin me get it now...cause some girls be squeezing me out lol but I really dont feel compromised when they cum I see it tho
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit, that's the checkered flag to me.
    Women come fast when I let em get on top as long as they arent scared. I dont worry about stamina at all by the time I cum once some broads done came 2 or 3 times
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    oh yeah ... if your girl is good at head ..... that decreases the sensitivity before the smash too
    blackrainceothachosen1
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,700 Regulator
    Just stop and eat the coochie.
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo how good is pregnant pussy? Me and my niggas was talking about it he was telling me non pregnant pussy ain't got shit on pregnant pussy he was like "it is maddddd wet my nigga"!
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭✭
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    The sensation of the vaginal contractions makes me lose it EVERY. DAMN. TIME!

Gentlemen, what are the tricks to the trade?

Only things I've done successfully is pull it out and tap her clit with my head, or stop moving in it and try to just grind her clit with my pelvis.

But I wanna be on my justin slayer

#salute

this happened to me recently, I literally yelled out "oh my god" haha

but yeah, cumming together >>>
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Ayo how good is pregnant pussy? Me and my niggas was talking about it he was telling me non pregnant pussy ain't got shit on pregnant pussy he was like "it is maddddd wet my nigga"!

TonyDubbz
    That last line is just what is. Fuckin preggo pussy is basically sticking ya dick into the waters if life preggo pussy is intense too
    ceothachosen1
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That last line is just what is. Fuckin preggo pussy is basically sticking ya dick into the waters if life preggo pussy is intense too
    2kizi8.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • NoirNoir ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 27,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best thing is to masturbate before you consummate.

However, most people don't plan sex activities. I would suggest picking up a tantric book. Tantric has a breathing exercise that will allow you to slow down your orgasm.
    CashmoneyDux
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cumming when I'm cumming >>>>

Thats how you got that daughter. lol.
    AggyAFROZAYTABERNACLETheRicanKing
    Ok maybe I'm missing something, so I'll ask again. What is wrong wit cumming if SHE'S cumming as well?? Why would not wanna cum along wit her?
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when she's wut now?
    rico_ENS
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Ok maybe I'm missing something, so I'll ask again. What is wrong wit cumming if SHE'S cumming as well?? Why would not wanna cum along wit her?

When a man ejaculates too often and especially when not trying to procreate he actually drains his life force.

tantric exercises teaches a man how not to bust but to instead reabsorb that seed and reenergize his body.

There is a science to this sex shit. Teaches a man discipline over his lower nature while teaching which is what a lot a men lack. If a man doesn't control his sex drive he will never fulfill any ambitions he will be a slave to his libido.

To answer the question though fam, tantric exercises help. Most basic one is breathing regiments. If you notice a man always holds his breath right before he's about to bust.

Two you practice it with your female, you get to the point where you're about to bust and stop breath and settle. Eventually you get to the point where you can stay in that pussy for hours and dont bust until you consciously will it to happen.
    memphis10rico_ENSValentinez A. KaiserMR.CJ
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let the bitch cum 2 or 3 more times before you cum bruh, no bawse.
    Amotekun wrote: »

When a man ejaculates too often and especially when not trying to procreate he actually drains his life force.

tantric exercises teaches a man how not to bust but to instead reabsorb that seed and reenergize his body.

There is a science to this sex shit. Teaches a man discipline over his lower nature while teaching which is what a lot a men lack. If a man doesn't control his sex drive he will never fulfill any ambitions he will be a slave to his libido.

To answer the question though fam, tantric exercises help. Most basic one is breathing regiments. If you notice a man always holds his breath right before he's about to bust.

Two you practice it with your female, you get to the point where you're about to bust and stop breath and settle. Eventually you get to the point where you can stay in that pussy for hours and dont bust until you consciously will it to happen.

Yeah that's fine and dandy, but lets keep it real. Once you got a woman cummin, you're pretty much done. Especially if its an orgasm. Anything else after that is just showing off. Nothin wrong wit that tho. B/c I have no problem holding back, and lettin her get as many nuts as I can make her get.