What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

when was the first time you got called a Nigger with the ER

shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit emThese hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Growing Pains
I remember back in like 5th grade we was playing football at recess and I had a couple tackles and a sack I was shinning doing my thing the hoes was starting to bop and Tommy (redneck white boy) was like the only reason your getting tackles is because your a animal nigger and yall have extra muscles in your legs to make you run faster I'm shocked in awe that's the first time I've ever heard it in real life ( in a racists way) so I'm taken back a bit then I come back to reality and beat the dog shit out of him I got suspended for 3 days

Lurker6DMIcarnalesflows515Ajackson17MzKBnex ginSneakDZAYoung Stef

Replies