What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

963 HP McLaren P1

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Let Me Ride
WOW-

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Black_Samsontha bauseCashmoneyDuxunspoken_respectHyenaKillaDr.ChemixLincoln

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The KiNG IS BACK!!
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    CashmoneyDux
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    damn... i almost broke code and typed the acronym for Oh My God...

thats how fy that damn thing is...

them curves is to die for.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    %D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D1%8D%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-194412.gif
    yeah... all over it...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Lurker6tha bause
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    original.jpg

whats that one in the back???
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    original.jpg

mclaren_r34_ns_101409_717.jpg

This....
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,375 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    straight eye candy cant do shit with them out in ny and i dont have the paper
    tha bauseCashmoneyDux
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqg-277.gif

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

hqg-277.gif

unspoken_respect
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final Specs are out...and its jaw dropping

The P1 will sprint from 0-124mph (0-200km/h) in less than seven seconds, and go from 0-186mph (0-300km/h) in 17 seconds. McLaren rightly informs us that last benchmark is some nine seconds quicker than the old McLaren F1.

To provide you with some perspective, the Porsche 918 Spyder is estimated to hit 62mph in under three seconds and 124mph in around eight seconds, while a Bugatti Veyron SS - the 1,183bhp orange merchant of speed - hits 124mph from rest in 7.3 seconds and 186mph in 15 seconds dead.

3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 to an electric motor to provide 903bhp. And because it's a hybrid, emissions (combined) sit below 200g/km of CO2. There are also DRS and IPAS technologies on board to ally it closely with the company's Formula One activity.

Large%20Image.jpg?p=130226_01:28
    Young_Chitlintha bauseCashmoneyDux
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats almost sexual
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn that bitch is bad!
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    original.jpg

MP4-12C
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash
    I'd do anything for the high..

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_bwimg_0061_zps7f74bbfc.jpg