Weird co-workers?

13»

Replies

• 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i fear that im the weird one..

i used to go down to the break room to eat..but then you get stuck in these long drawn out conversations that im not interested in..all i want to do is watch my tv on my laptop or ipad and eat..but these guys somehow force their conversation on you..so i stopped going down there and just eat in my car...thats probably weird as fkk though..

i try to avoid my coworkers in every way possible......hi and bye
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? she pathetic as fuck but I don't think that she knows though delusions of grandeurPosts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truth Is which one of you are the weird one?
  • MissKMissK Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I have the weirdest co workers of all time

IMG-20120830-00394.jpg

@Vader

And white folks aren't weird huh!?
    Lol

Rest my case.
    StewVader_F_KennedyAP12
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

i am the SAME way
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

i used to go down to the break room to eat..but then you get stuck in these long drawn out conversations that im not interested in..all i want to do is watch my tv on my laptop or ipad and eat..but these guys somehow force their conversation on you..so i stopped going down there and just eat in my car...thats probably weird as fkk though..

Sounds like me.

• G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can relate I despise forced conversations with a passion...some mfers just don't know when to let it go
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe its jus me but I hate when white dudes call me bro.or wus up bro
    So ILL
    AP12 wrote: »
    i've been labeled the angry black man...i dont participate in the potlucks...i dont shoot the shit with anybody...i just stay to myself...dont mess with the blacks b/c they're messy...dont mess with the whites b/c they're sneaky...at least im up front with all of them about how i feel about them...they try to act like they like me when i know they dont...~shrugs~

it also doesnt help i work with some mark ass mark that looks like ajackson...the chicks in the building call him Lloyd = lying on yo dick...and he just swear he stay smashing chicks...oh but if people knew what i knew ~evil laugh~

spill it!

AP12
    AP12 wrote: »
    well basically...its a LOT of stuff that i cant really get into...but lets just say, he did some snake shit over a female...and in my book, once you do that, you are dead to me...

but anyway, after that incident, i literally acted like he didnt exist...i didnt speak, i stopped having lunch with him and these other people that i used to eat with, etc...I guess he didnt like that b/c then he started saying shit about me to other people...well once i removed myself from the situation, i really started to see how he was "getting all these women" that worked in the building. I couldn't believe i wasnt hip to it before but whatever...

so he ends up smashing this one chick that worked with a friend of mine on another floor...apparently he sold her a dream and she got pissed and started airing him out to the chick im cool with and b/c she knew i didnt get down with him, she started telling me the shit the girl was saying...so let him tell it, she came over, and just like attacks him to get the dick...well her story of events was much different...her version was he basically was begging her to eat her or some shit then when it came down to smash, dude busted out the ol tighty whiteys...then according to the chick, his stroke game was severely lacking, he came in like 5 min, and his breath smells like death on a soda cracker...

now who knows...maybe the chick is just salty that he sold her a dream...but knowing him, i believe every word the chick said b/c other stories from other chicks would later confirm at least one of the chicks claims about him...but let him tell it, he some kinda Don or the most interesting man in the world...I stay giving that loser the shaq face...FOH you mark

GOTDAMN.gif
    AP12Lurker6So ILLVader_F_Kennedy
    And let's not get into fuckin a co worker! Maaaaaaan
    BigBallsNoWorriesSo ILL
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    epewe wrote: »
    you must visit the link in my signature

dlb-banhammer.jpg
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol this thread is a movie real shyt... no wonder reality shows do so well... people are entertaining....

im in da military so u kno i got some crazy coworkers...

everybody sits @ home n plays video games...

we got one guy dat cant talk 2 u with his eyes open....

when i was deployed i had a dude that da 1st day we met he told me he was a vampire...

by the end of da deployment he was a break dancing, karate knowing, spell making, no sleep getting, wrestling, vampire.. (there is more prolly)
    AmotekunMrLunatik1979Vader_F_KennedyBigBallsNoWorries
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Don't believe the hype Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Working for a counseling agency, I've seen some weird shit. I already mentioned this recently on another thread in the Social Lounge. A drug counselor there used to talk some wild shit about Obama working for the bildabergs and and how he as a Muslim isn't supposed to listen to music. He used to work on this site called revolutionmuslim.com and he was accused of influencing another dude in a plot to kill the south park creators because of a Mohamed episode. There was a post on his site where he was on CNN talking about Jihad on America. I kid you not. I heard the FBI came to the Job too. Dude went on vacation one day and ran to Africa and never came back but I read that he was arrested and bought back to the states. I have a bunch more but that topped them all.
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    I got one, he is harmless and nice, but just off.

He reminds me of the fast food kid from The Simpsons. He is lanky, looks geeky, has an obsession with pro wrestling, never talks about girls (or dudes for that matter), his IQ is off the charts, but definitely a bit of a social retard, he is always making lame jokes trying to fit in, trying to pull pranks that aren't all that funny and shit like that.
    yea my co-worker i mentioned in here asked me have i ever heard of richard ramirez im like nah who is he? he says* he was the LA night stalker he was pretty fuckin intense dude check'em out* smmfh i know this nigga has killed somebody!
  • PlutarchPlutarch Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    yea my co-worker i mentioned in here asked me have i ever heard of richard ramirez im like nah who is he? he says* he was the LA night stalker he was pretty fuckin intense dude check'em out* smmfh i know this nigga has killed somebody!
    serial killers can be interesting, its why shows like Criminal Minds are around. I find the phsyc aspet fascinating, but I don't make it part of everyday convo

MissKVader_F_Kennedy
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva DC4L Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At my old job I worked with this wierd ass white boy ned Chris who had a crush on this chick who I was dating/fucking at the time. He ran up on her one day like 'I bet you Dallas can't do thiis' and pulled his top incisors out of his mouth. She was fucking disgusted and I told him 'If you don't put your teeth back in your mouth you're gonna be able to remove the bottom ones too.'

He got fired like a month later and come to find out from the one person who was cool with him he apparently tried to kill his parents in a manner that @Gold_Certificate would approve of.
    Vader_F_KennedyBigBallsNoWorries
13»