The Official MIAMI HEAT 2012 - 2013 Thread

will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Yall ready to get this ring?! AGAIN???!!

Lebron-James-Dwayne-Wade-Chris-Bosh-2012-NBA-Championship-e1340377058321.jpeg
infamous114DaBullD.D.S.

Replies

• will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Yall remember what happened last time I made this thread!!!

slbXk.jpg
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heat still need some size at that center position and i don't think they should play Lebron at the four, their tryna wear dude down.

Still think the Heat should look at Greg Odon, solid pick up for cheap and he doesn't have to lag heavy minute.
    will grimeyTHIRDSUPREME
  • jaemoomsjaemooms Posts: 771 ✭✭✭
    New thread title: Return of the dick riders...
    will grimeyinfamous114JusDre313its....JOHN BKamPushMenumbaz...80's babyD.D.S.
    jaemooms wrote: »

Bruh, you got a Duke player as a profile pic and a Clev Brown as a sig...You were born a loser...bum...
    usmarin3infamous114
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Heat still need some size at that center position and i don't think they should play Lebron at the four, their tryna wear dude down.

Still think the Heat should look at Greg Odon, solid pick up for cheap and he doesn't have to lag heavy minute.

But do u really think he'd last over 20 games?
    usmarin3 wrote: »

But do u really think he'd last over 20 games?

They just need him for the playoffs imo. He went overseas to get the Kobe surgery on his knees, they can rehab him right and not rush him (which was his original problem in Portland).
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck ur team nigga
    infamous114will grimeyits....JOHN BKamPushMe
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We ready to repeat baby!
    infamous114
  • BetaBeta "COLOR MONEY!!!" Posts: 23,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chea! If anything I think the heat can get by with just kenyon martin at center but having bosh there is fine and creates matchup issues.

Heres hoping the WOAT Norris cole never gets PT
    infamous114
    Heres some notes from the red and white game from the official heat forum

The HEAT's Red & White Game Wednesday night was the first chance for fans to see the 2012-2013 HEAT in action. Here are some notes from the game:

-Chris Bosh led all scorers with 19 points on 7 of 10 shooting. Bosh featured a post game, an array of mid range jumpers and moves and high percentage three point shooting. Bosh's ability to extend his game to the three point line will provide more space for the HEAT's guards and wings to attack. We saw some of this last season, but I would expect Bosh to feature the three ball more this season.
    - LeBron James was what we’ve come to expect. He dominated the flow of the game, dishing out a couple of nice assists and scoring two mind-bending layups. He operated out of the post regularly, something he did for much of last postseason.
    -HEAT shooters Mike Miller and Shane Battier picked up where they left off last June. They combined to shoot 7 of 15 from distance.
    - New addition Ray Allen showcased not only his elite shooting, but played some point as well. Allen ran a successful pick-and-roll with Chris Bosh and played well in a facilitating role.
    - Terrel Harris’ play stood out. He had multiple acrobatic finishes around the rim and knocked down an open three.
    -Norris Cole was the only true point guard in the game. He played well, finishing with at least five assists. Cole also unveiled a floater/runner that will help him score over defenders in the paint.
    -The biggest take away from the game may have been the HEAT’s insistence on shooting threes. Over 36 percent of their field goal attempts came from downtown. Last season that number was just 20 percent. While just a scrimmage, it’s clear that the HEAT placed a focus on spacing the floor. With so many plus shooters on the perimeter, it’s a strategy that should pay dividends for the team.

Dwyane Wade, Joel Anthony and Mario Chalmers did not participate
    will grimey
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear gawd, please don't tell me mike is coming for another season.
    BetaKeepOnPushingwill grimey
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade trolled 2 chicks that showed up in Celtics jerseys in the arena lol
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »

Our boy is a folk hero down here for them 7 three pointers with a broken back lol
    Wade trolled 2 chicks that showed up in Celtics jerseys in the arena lol

"All Celtics fans, LEAVE THE ARENA!"
    will grimey
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 51,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »

Our boy is a folk hero down here for them 7 three pointers with a broken back lol

that means he got hella pussy
    Mike Miller is just taking up a roster spot and mid range salary space, dude needs to fucking retire. The Heat really could use that money.
    I think we play the Hawks this Sunday, lol @ more people down here tuning in to watch a Heat exhibition game than the Dolphins game.
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll be in the finals again ....Lebron got that monkey off his back and now he's really bout to relax everytime in the playoffs

only thing that would stop them is if they had a whole ton of insane injuries
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaemooms wrote: »

1PEd1qzvycq_zps27ded5cd.gif
    blakfyahking
    Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick

Bosh is getting up a lot of extra 3s after practice. Most are going down. While Wade, LeBron work on inside game.

Wade is moving well. Exploding off knee in post ups.
    stringer bellTheBoyRowill grimey
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our boys play at 2 pm....Juwan Howard even though he's not signed, has followed the team to the ATL and might play lol. Wade, Rio and Joel are out.
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dolphins are stinkng it up so im def watching this game, maybe waitch the first half
    edited October 2012
    Anybody got a better link for this miami/atl game?

Hope terrel "Young wade" Haris somehow gets PT but its a long shot because theres so many wings on this squad. James Jones needs to get released