What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lion King Or Toy Story

Replies

• MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lion King
    Timon and pumbaa ftw
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    HundredEyes
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 14,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lion King
    The Lion King. To this day I haven't seen Toy Story because Tim Allen's bitch snitch is in it and I don't CO-SIGN or support ANYTHING that Tim Allen is involved with. No Home Improvement re-runs, No Toy Story, no stand up comedy. The only reason why I have a Buzz Lightyear is because I found it in the trash and it was in perfect condition. Fuck Tim Allen and his snitch ass. Death to snitches. Bitch ass nigga should've have his tongue cut out his mouth and "R-A-T" craved into his forehead.
    @Maximus Rex what is this all about?
    KingFreeman
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    For me its

1a. Toy Story
    1b. Lion King

Toy Story has successful sequels while Lion King flopped with Lion King 2.

Shit went straight to VHS

That was a time when Disney was sending most of it's sequels to video though for whatever reason. They did the same with Aladdin and a slew of others.
    MrCrookedLetterPanchoYoSanchoCashmoneyDux
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The Lion King. To this day I haven't seen Toy Story because Tim Allen's bitch snitch is in it and I don't CO-SIGN or support ANYTHING that Tim Allen is involved with. No Home Improvement re-runs, No Toy Story, no stand up comedy. The only reason why I have a Buzz Lightyear is because I found it in the trash and it was in perfect condition. Fuck Tim Allen and his snitch ass. Death to snitches. Bitch ass nigga should've have his tongue cut out his mouth and "R-A-T" craved into his forehead.
    @Maximus Rex what is this all about?

Tim Allen got caught with some shit at an airport before he was famous and snitched basically.
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toy Story
    R.D. wrote: »
    based on Thread title, i assume its both of the first movies

thats why i dont see how anybody could say Toy Story

Finding Nemo>>>>>>>>>>Toy Story trilogy

Go home your drunk...
    And that's for anybody that agreed with this.

Finding Nemo bruh.....she Good kids movie but I can name at least 5 Disney movies better
    TheGOATRevolver OcelotCashmoneyDux
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both films was like a religion to me growing up. However Lion King looking at It now it's so obvious who the "bad guy" is. The only dark lion in the pride it's sad.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,517 Regulator
    Lion King
    Man I even got the lion king soundtrack as a kid and would let that shit play good fuckin music.

Some instrumental on that shit are Goat
    soul rattler
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 14,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lion King
    Lion king saved on my Spotify too

The kids love jammin that in the car
    CapitalB
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,021 Regulator
    Lion King
    Man I even got the lion king soundtrack as a kid and would let that shit play good fuckin music.

Not even lying but I've had that soundtrack in heavy rotation this week lol.

That Circle Of Life INTRO IS GOAT

Same! I been bumping it at work. Be prepared is fire as fuck.

The Broadway soundtrack go hard too.
    Qiv_OwanHundredEyes iron man1
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toy Story

Not even lying but I've had that soundtrack in heavy rotation this week lol.

That Circle Of Life INTRO IS GOAT

Same! I been bumping it at work. Be prepared is fire as fuck.

The Broadway soundtrack go hard too.

I play it at work too and people walk in my office looking at me with weird looks
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    soul rattler
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lion King
    This cant be a real question, I dont see the comparison...I never saw the appeal in Toy Story, even as a kid i thought it was uneventful

The Prince of Egypt movie songs>>>>
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,517 Regulator
    Lion King
    i knew i couldnt be the only one listening to the Lion King soundtrack
    soul rattler
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toy Story
    Toy story 1 and 2 will forever be the GOAT (the 3rd one is shit to me) gonna have to watch Lion King again but I doubt it will change my mind.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Revolver Ocelot
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toy Story
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Toy Story. Lion King is overrated. Not even a top 5 animated Disney Movie.

They don't wanna hear it King
  • Ilike2get bakedIlike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lion King
    Lion King....
    For me it's not even close.
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toy Story
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Lions getting thrown off cliffs>>>>>>>>>>>niggas playin with 1950s toys in the 90s.

Seriously, both classic flicks. The Disney equivalent of Scarface vs Goodfellas.

FOH with bullshit comparison. More like Goodfellas vs Godfather

tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lion King
    Finding Nemo a classic

Lol @ preferring a movie in Hicksville, pinkpeopleland about talking spaceman with paper ships over a movie about the fiercest animal in the motherland, the birth of mankind...with black leads

I feel sorry for your mother
    atribecalledgabiRevolver Ocelotillestni99ainne
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lion King
    They threw in some Swahili for fuckin god damn sakes

You ain't a nigga
    atribecalledgabiRevolver Ocelot