What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official IC CourtHouse Thread

UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
edited October 2012 in Site Help
Supreme%20Court%20Bldg.jpg

this thread will be for jailed posters to appeal their discipline and aliases to appeal ban sentencing

judge-eric-b-ghetto-court-tv.jpg

1. the banning/jailing mod need not appear in court. the judge mod in this thread will be sufficient.

2. everyone is guilty until proven innocent

3. if you dont have a different mod to back you up, ms southern (the IC head of human relations) will be appointed to you. you can also represent yourself in court.

4. if you dont want to use the MOD court room. you can go cry to jay like most ppl do anyway. good luck with that shit. he doesnt even answer his own questions sometimes

5. any mod besides the banning/jailing/ backing up poster mod can preside over a case.

6. you cant plead guilty for less time in this thread. just going to court means your fighting the case

7. other posts that have nothing to do with the case can be used against you

8. you can not cry to jay after using the mod court room

scales_notguilty.gif
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
I Guess it's just the theory of man
Sion_JayBlack_SamsonStewTonyDubbzCainAmotekunakomaxAP12

Replies

• _Jay_Jay Posts: 3,376 My Name Is My Name.
    #4 and #8 tho... :tu

..................ROLL DAMN TIDE

@JayChillinBro
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,074 Regulator
    i just star'd the shit out this thread.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,074 Regulator
    #4 and #8 tho... :tu
    that was real spit tho... that shit cracked me the fuck up.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,437 Regulator
    thread needs music

StewSioneternal soldier
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,284 Regulator
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,437 Regulator
    thread needs music

Lets keep this Hip Hop homie

was gonna post that one but figured it real when u up in these courts so i just posted the instrumental
    Stew
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    #Conflict wrote: »
    i was wrongfully banned a few weeks ago by @thulsadoom. I deserve a free name change
    @thatdamnjay
    cant you read???

you cant use the courthouse and cry to jay

this is contempt of court .... should ban yo ass ...... while you in jail

LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CainOmegaConflicteternal soldier
    He's guilty he was on house arrest and violated by crying to jay
    He's guilty he was on house arrest and violated by crying to jay

LOL lyrical must be running one of those fight to the death gambling schemes in the IC jail .... nigga needs conflict in there for his next bout LOL

0.jpg
    dalyricalbandit
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let the records show this thread was my idea.....

i want my copyright's nigga

TonyDubbzUPTOWNB_A
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    let the records show this thread was my idea.....

i want my copyright's nigga
    dont believe him ladies and gentlemen of the jury. this is just like when dmx claimed k solo stole his song

Sion
  • Put me on trial and let all of GNS be the jury.
    Whore-Us wrote: »
    Put me on trial and let all of GNS be the jury.

will you be representing yourself, or do you need counsel??
  • I'll take a public defender.
    Wait I can still take the stand right?
    Whore-Us wrote: »
    I'll take a public defender.
    Wait I can still take the stand right?

yes you can take the stand. ms southern (the IC head of human relations) will be appointed to you

your case will begin tommorrow at 10am. you need not be present at 10am. but you must appear tommorrow at some time

your case load will be given to ms southern first thing tommorrow morning. your original account will be researched and will be used as the basis of your defense, is their anything you'd like to add to your defense?

please do not make any more accounts.

you may post in threads as of now pending the outcome of your trial. YOU MAY NOT CREATE TOPICS

ether i am vs IC-GNS_112865 will proceed tomorrow
    Sion
    I'll defend Whore-Us...who is it?

sorry parallel .. you can be in the jury, but ms southern is head of human relations and represents all defendents
    you also cant preside over this case cause you werent mod during the said ban of ether i am
    just to let you know...
    i will be slam dunking this shit when it comes time to discuss this being your second ban for the exact same nonsense...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Sion
  • just to let you know...
    i will be slam dunking this shit when it comes time to discuss this being your second ban for the exact same nonsense...
    Thanks. I see this is going to be a fair trail.

Anyway I'm a supporter of the IC so I'm game to participate in this trial. Sounds fun, even though this will be like a nigga on trial being judge by an all white southern jury.

There's strong prejudices against Ether-I-Am.
    Guilty!

idk whats going on here just felt like sayin that
    UPTOWN
    Ain't no prejudice, nigga, act like I ain't never tried to extend the olive branch via pm's! Fuck nigga you don't even deserve a hearing, up in here acting brand new, ole gosh holly gee did I do that, ass nigga...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    UPTOWN
    Ain't no prejudice, nigga, act like I ain't never tried to extend the olive branch via pm's! Fuck nigga you don't even deserve a hearing, up in here acting brand new, ole gosh holly gee did I do that, ass nigga...

if you still have the pms ... please present them mr doom

the court would like to review them
    aint got em.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,284 Regulator
    ^^Damn got clapped before he could even get a court date
    Sion
    the mob got to him
    Sion
    he still alive on my screen