What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Coon Intervention Series: Evading Pet Death

SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder.Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
Recently, our resident loony coon, @Ajackson17, lost his pet cat to illness. He claims that he tried to nurse her back to health. However, I find this hard to believe mainly because Coonicity, in my eyes, has the ability to kill any and all around its presence.

Coon Exhibit A:

"Happy Columbus Day!!!!", he exclaims exuberantly.

Oh I beseech thee O Black Creator, have mercy...they know not what they do.

So, my intervention tip is to forsake your coonish ways and embrace your Blackness (what, if anything, can be salvaged) not only so that you may live...but so kittehs around you can remain safe as well!

Look at kitteh and I; we're thriving...suggesting a positive correlation of lengthy pet lifespan and owner's NON-coontastic ways. Take notes.

T6BF7.png

If I helped but one coon then this thread was not in vain. This concludes tonight's Coon Intervention.
114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
Tagged:
KingJamalCain700The ProdigalsonMARIO_DRODarthRozayStewMs.ScorpBoldChildSleepwalkingInJapanTonyDubbzHyenaKillaWill MunnyTB.BoyChi Snowa.mannMrSoutCityAP12DupacBlack_SamsonReppinTimenex ginCashmoneyDuxsullypeterpiffinOmegaConflictcount  remy

Replies