ARROW!

Replies

• SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, ok that chicks name was evelyn and chase only pretended to kill her. what was her code name anyway. she had canary powers.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who think Black Canary Laurel is sexy af??

King of GAHundredEyesCottonCitySlim
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, ok that chicks name was evelyn and chase only pretended to kill her. what was her code name anyway. she had canary powers.

Evelyn doesn't have abilities.
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Deathstroke, Captain Boomerang and Green Arrow

2cxxbb7.jpg

Imo Captain Boomerang likely dies

anyone wanna bet that Arrow's finale will be more lit than the Flash's season finale?

I mean we got Slade da Gawd,Nyssa vs Talia, the fight between the two canaries,and the final fight between Ollie and Chase

While Flash's only storyline is to find a away to get rid of Savitar and how to bring back Iris

but why niggas always have to dickride and pick a side? its not that serious. they're botch DC and apart of the same universe. just enjoy and STFU
    CJinfamous114iron man1Blazedadon87x
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    This shit bout to be lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL this show stay taking batman story lines. Basically they taking the league of assassins civil war story line. Anybody else notice?

Also, for all y'all who didn't catch the batman arkham city easter egg. Y'all remember the start of the game? go to 2:50
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Maybe next year........ Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean to tell me I have up on arrow after last season...but now it's Lit?

Sheeyt

This been my favorite season.
  • DNB1DNB1 Posts: 19,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yoooooo....

tenor.gif

Welp...guess I'll add this to my gif collection
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to tell yallR4pBi0r_zpssvnzwm8h.png
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 10,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Maybe next year........ Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ragman probably he's been gone since he lost his powers he may have found a way to get them back.
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ragman probably he's been gone since he lost his powers he may have found a way to get them back.

Only reason I don't think it's ragman cause he out of the loop and I don't see how he get to the island unless he was tuck away in the plane somewhere
  • Rue_FlexingtonRue_Flexington Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably Roy or Sarah
  • Blazedadon87xBlazedadon87x Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Deathstroke, Captain Boomerang and Green Arrow

2cxxbb7.jpg

Imo Captain Boomerang likely dies

anyone wanna bet that Arrow's finale will be more lit than the Flash's season finale?

I mean we got Slade da Gawd,Nyssa vs Talia, the fight between the two canaries,and the final fight between Ollie and Chase

While Flash's only storyline is to find a away to get rid of Savitar and how to bring back Iris

but why niggas always have to dickride and pick a side? its not that serious. they're botch DC and apart of the same universe. just enjoy and STFU

I liked both along with Super Girl and Legends.Its just that Promethesus/Adrian Chase is the best villian of this season of DC television because the motherfucker was playing chess with Oliver the whole time, trolled the shit outta of him while dropping bodies,broke his spirit,literally made him look like the bad guy for a short time as mayor and green arrow,and kidnapped almost everybody that he loves.
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    SMH at all y'all who bounced when the show slowed down. I told y'all to pay mothafucking homage to the series that kicked off the rebirth of live action DC. I'm 90% sure this also kicked off the movieverse as well.

SMH at you deserters. SHAME!!! SHAME!!!! SHAME!!!!! I still say fuck gotham!! wanna make their show after arrow became a hit. Then started blocking certain characters and plots on arrow. It's probably why they take so many plots from batman. Probably subliminal shots. The flash took a few batman plots as well, and superman. Supergirl took some plots from both of them too. Pretty sure some fox vs marvel type shit is going on behind the scenes.
    SuperManueldeadeyeDesai
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    SMH at all y'all who bounced when the show slowed down. I told y'all to pay mothafucking homage to the series that kicked off the rebirth of live action DC. I'm 90% sure this also kicked off the movieverse as well.

SMH at you deserters. SHAME!!! SHAME!!!! SHAME!!!!! I still say fuck gotham!! wanna make their show after arrow became a hit. Then started blocking certain characters and plots on arrow. It's probably why they take so many plots from batman. Probably subliminal shots. The flash took a few batman plots as well, and superman. Supergirl took some plots from both of them too. Pretty sure some fox vs marvel type shit is going on behind the scenes.

What's worse, is that they wanna have a show called Gotham.........but don't wanna go all in and feature Batman because they don't wanna take attention away from the Batman/Justice League movies.

So they just put out a half-ass show instead........yet, get mad at Arrow for doing what they should be doing with Gotham.

Hilarious.
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 8,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody dying and somebody getting betrayed tonight
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout to go down
    southsil4liljee504