What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Indy/Int'l Wrestling Thread - Wrestle Kingdom 12 [Okada vs. Naito // Omega vs. Jericho] - Jan 4

19495969798100»

Replies

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    What network is Impact/GFW now on? And what time and day?

Pop tv. Thursday’s at 8pm

Good lookin. Gonna see if I catch up. Heard Cornette and Steiner returned. I was like "WTF!".

Nah, trust me. Do yourself a favor.

I'm not a WWE die hard by any means. I'm cool with watching other wrestling shows. I'll be alright.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good lookin. Gonna see if I catch up. Heard Cornette and Steiner returned. I was like "WTF!".

I'm not a WWE die hard by any means. I'm cool with watching other wrestling shows. I'll be alright.

I watch 4 different wrestling companies as well as TNA in its glory days. Just warning you the shit is trash now expecially if you looking for Steiner.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watch 4 different wrestling companies as well as TNA in its glory days. Just warning you the shit is trash now expecially if you looking for Steiner.

I just wanna see what kinda shit he talk in the promos. I'm not expecting him to put on a clinic at his age and with his level of rust.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to a report on ProWrestling.com, Chris Jericho had been in talks with NJPW about doing a match at Wrestle Kingdom 12 since at least August if not earlier.

The belief is that Jericho wanted to partner up with a wrestling promotion for his “Rock-n-Wrestling Rager at Sea” cruise next October. According to Jericho himself, he first talked with WWE about hosting an NXT tournament on the cruise, but when he was turned down, Jericho contacted Ring of Honor. Jericho is apparently financially responsible for the cruise so he's doing whatever he can to make sure the venture is profitable and that includes having a working relationship with ROH and NJPW.

There's no word at this time if Jericho got Vince McMahon's approval or not to do the NJPW match with Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 12.
    MeesterVIBE
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jericho seems to be at the level of being able to do whatever he wants w/o it affecting his relationship w the wwe. He'll be alright.
    KillaChamMeesterTheBoyRoCSOPQ
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zz7mcdkrh2kp.png
    Kenny GOAT of this new gen.
    Meester
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit cody vs ibushi