What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's different between the movie and eps for that arc? Since I saw the movie I ain't bother watching the show until after the movie arc
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    They botched the launch of DBS. They should have let Toyotaro lead with the manga and then started the anime.

They also should have not retold the movies. The basic premise and story of the movies are the same so there was no reason to have three versions of it.

People are used to looking to the manga for canon but you can't do that with DBS because the manga is canon unto itself

If I'm not mistaken, the TV company is who put up the initial money for the series, so that's why the movies and anime came out first.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They botched the launch of DBS. They should have let Toyotaro lead with the manga and then started the anime.

They also should have not retold the movies. The basic premise and story of the movies are the same so there was no reason to have three versions of it.

People are used to looking to the manga for canon but you can't do that with DBS because the manga is canon unto itself

Is it normal to have just 1 animator on a entire manga. Shouldn't there be a team of Chinese ppl drawing this shit.

Toriyama had assistants, why Toyotaro doesn't ks beyond me.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    HundredEyes
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    What's different between the movie and eps for that arc? Since I saw the movie I ain't bother watching the show until after the movie arc

In all seriousness I actually liked the anime finding SSb as opposed to the movie version. The training was cool too

tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    CJ
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    jonoCJOmegaConflictRonin705KamPushMetexas409
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,276 Regulator
    My predictions:

- Vegeta will reach a new SSJ level

- the tournament will somehow be won by Gohan and/or his smartness

- Frieza will turn on Goku and company creating bigger problems between Goku, Beerus and Vegeta

- Vegeta will find out the truth about what really happened to his father

- Gohan will also reach a new transformation

- Goku gets eliminated in the tournament somehow

- Zeno and Beerus turn enemies against the z fighters

- Jiren The Grey sides with Goku

- next arc will be about Vegeta and his Saiyan roots, cabba and all the newer Saiyans

- one of the z fighters die
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    KnowReasonForPeaceCashmoneyDux
  • inoriinori Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    My predictions:

- Frieza will turn on Goku and company creating bigger problems between Goku, Beerus and Vegeta

- next arc will be about Vegeta and his Saiyan roots, cabba and all the newer Saiyans

this all makes sense to me except the last one... I can't see them killing anyone... who gon give a shit if tien, master roshi, 18, 17, piccolo, frieza or krilin dies(again)

We know Gohan, Vegeta and Goku striaght.

I do really hope they explore the OTHER saiyans tho. If Vegeta was as bad a father as Goku I could see him fuckin off and living on the other saiyan planet for a lil bit
    Sion
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,929 Regulator
    Frieza is dead he will not do anything lol. If he does he will not succeed. He only there for 24 hours
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 37,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who's stronger dbz mystic gohan or dbz super vegitto?
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    StoneColdMikey
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,276 Regulator

Is this for real ? Super Vegito of course SMMFH. Base form Vegito is even stronger than Mystic Gohan.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    CashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetterKINGEC

Is this for real ? Super Vegito of course SMMFH. Base form Vegito is even stronger than Mystic Gohan.

So where does ssb stand with base vegitto?
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DACMJi9VYAA8Quj.jpg
    I don't understand

here you go. i'm surprised about this tho but i'm not mad cause black was beating the shit outtta them
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    CJ
    qawshun wrote: »
    DACMJi9VYAA8Quj.jpg
    I don't understand

here you go. i'm surprised about this tho but i'm not mad cause black was beating the shit outtta them

Toyota has no originality
    This shit should be considered fan fiction not manga
    StoneColdMikey
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,929 Regulator
    Yeah the anime version of that sequence so much better
    #Mikeyismod2017
    OmegaConflict
  • Ronin705Ronin705 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    My predictions:

I literally Kanye shrugged at the last point lmfao, that shit dont matter in DBZ/S anymore
    inori

Mystic Gohan isn't on par with base Vegito, Base Vegito was able to floor Ultimate Buu. SSJ Vegito beat Ultimate Buu effortlessly. To say SSJ Vegito is on par with SSB means to say that somewhere Ultimate Buu is too.

IMO SSG and SSB are leagues above. SSB Vegito is a whole nother level as well.

CashmoneyDuxKINGEC
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mystic Gohan isn't on par with base Vegito, Base Vegito was able to floor Ultimate Buu. SSJ Vegito beat Ultimate Buu effortlessly. To say SSJ Vegito is on par with SSB means to say that somewhere Ultimate Buu is too.

IMO SSG and SSB are leagues above. SSB Vegito is a whole nother level as well.

You sure? Coz niggas was swearing out its not that strong
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee