What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man krillin gettin knocked out was some bullshit

too much exposition, i dont need this blind nigga talking about how he blind for 5 minutes just fight
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    BetaMrCrookedLetteriron man1LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sideline fight exposition is the worst thing when watching anime

Its why I'm glad universe 9 is gone
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetterOmegaConflict
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

too much exposition, i dont need this blind nigga talking about how he blind for 5 minutes just fight

Did you just complain about fight exposition in a shonen type anime? That's like complaining about too much moisture at the beach.

Lmao he was yapping for so long I thought he was gon be like

tenor.gif

You don't want to watch Hunter x Hunter then. It's a great show, but they give PhD dissertation levels of explanation for everything.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Ajackson17

Did you just complain about fight exposition in a shonen type anime? That's like complaining about too much moisture at the beach.

tenor.gif

You don't want to watch Hunter x Hunter then. It's a great show, but they give PhD dissertation levels of explanation for everything.

My boy told me that show is dope, I saw one fight, the main dude vs the dude that knew his real name. I might have to check that out

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

tenor.gif

My boy told me that show is dope, I saw one fight, the main dude vs the dude that knew his real name. I might have to check that out

Frankly I wasn't impressed one bit
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CashmoneyDuxjonoAjackson17KINGEC
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

tenor.gif

Frankly I wasn't impressed one bit

I'm debating on watching it myself
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    OmegaConflictCashmoneyDux
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HXH gets rave reviews. I found it boring amd unfulfilling myself.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    genocidecutter
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HunterXHunter is a great series and totally wonderful.

tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

edited July 19
    HxH is great, but it's not for everyone. Yu Yu Hakusho is made by the same person and would probably appeal more to the average DBZ fan.

Say what you want though. Mereum might be a Cell ripoff in look, but he's probably the most well written villain in Shonen history.

m63Y62.gif
    Ajackson17iron man1Rasta.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HxH is great, but it's not for everyone. Yu Yu Hakusho is made by the same person and would probably appeal more to the average DBZ fan.

Say what you want though. Mereum might be a Cell ripoff in look, but he's probably the most well written villain in Shonen history.

I love Mereum!
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Yu Yu Hakasho my favorite Anime every couple of years I binge watch it

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn I really wanted to get into it. Everyone I know that watches it always talk about the dark tournament. I have to check it out sometime. Naruto was up there as one of the goats but the filler arcs for 1 year killed me

gemini86 wrote: »

Damn I really wanted to get into it. Everyone I know that watches it always talk about the dark tournament. I have to check it out sometime. Naruto was up there as one of the goats but the filler arcs for 1 year killed me

YYH is better than Naruto to me.

m63Y62.gif
    CashmoneyDuxnawledge_godgenocidecutter

Bruh watch that shit, it can get repetitive sometimes but there's really no filler imo

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    mrtdb
  • mrtdbmrtdb Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yu Yu built the foundation for a lot of other anime...Naruto took a lot from the show that people don't always recognize. I forgot the specifics...but there were some fight concepts and strategies in shipuden that came from old Yu Yu fights.

Additionally Hiei = Sasuke essentially.

both great anime and manga series. I don't know if I could place one above the other. On one hand YYH is the OG and Naruto took a lot...on the other hand the arcs after the Dark Tournament lacked the same level of polish

CashmoneyDux
    I'll binge watch it on my next day off

CashmoneyDux
    Major spoilers for ep 101 Teamwork will be crazy

Apparently Jiren doesn't eliminate Kale after all. Caulifla and Kale teaming up with Goku just shows he's going to train them later imo

• KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major spoilers for ep 101 Teamwork will be crazy

Apparently Jiren doesn't eliminate Kale after all. Caulifla and Kale teaming up with Goku just shows he's going to train them later imo

Sets up the arc after the ending of dbz i think.
    photo.jpg
    Sion