What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if goku some how powered through zenos universal destruction and survived. It's over b
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CashmoneyDuxCJStoneColdMikeyKnowReasonForPeace
    What if goku in base was only training for zeno universal destruction attack when frieza dropped that God bomb on him
    CashmoneyDuxCJKnowReasonForPeace
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,489 Regulator
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Major spoilers for ep 101 Teamwork will be crazy

Apparently Jiren doesn't eliminate Kale after all. Caulifla and Kale teaming up with Goku just shows he's going to train them later imo

Sets up the arc after the ending of dbz i think.

I called it like 3 months ago that the next arc is gonna be about the new planet Vegeta and the saiyans.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    KnowReasonForPeaceCJStoneColdMikeyOmegaConflict
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Apparently Jiren doesn't eliminate Kale after all. Caulifla and Kale teaming up with Goku just shows he's going to train them later imo

I called it like 3 months ago that the next arc is gonna be about the new planet Vegeta and the saiyans.

Planet Sedal

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

February playboy
    Beta wrote: »
    OR vegeta can go to cabba's planet while goku is tossed to the side for a nice 7 eps
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

SionOmegaConflictCashmoneyDuxqawshun
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,489 Regulator

February playboy
    OR vegeta can go to cabba's planet while goku is tossed to the side for a nice 7 eps

Nah I was still before that I been saying this since the Future Trunks and Zamasu arc.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    OmegaConflict
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Sion
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion has been saying that for a minute and niggas including me didn't believe him.... We'll see
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    SionStoneColdMikeyAjackson17
    Sion has been saying that for a minute and niggas including me didn't believe him.... We'll see

Vegeta said he wanted to meet planet Sadam in universe 6. So ITS not a prediction at all
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate y'all niggas
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CashmoneyDuxLcnsdbyROYALTY
    Kale >>>>>Broly

Very good points made and I agree 100% with what he said.

inori
    Dayum this episode was aight, Caulifla is definitely going SSB SMMFH especially after that showing and this will be the precursor to the new saiyan saga. We'll see more of Kale again. I feel that Kale is gonna step in and get someone inadvertently eliminated maybe even Vegeta and/or Frieza by accident.

Frieza and Frost will turn on the z fighters and at some point I think Hit and/or Jiren will team up with Goku. This is crazy because the Strongest fighters are Toppo, Vegeta, Goku, Jiren and Hit but they're not that much stronger than one another and in a Battle Royale anything can happen. Goku could have made short work of Kale but this is a lesson he's going to learn the hard way.

This may even come down to Goku and Gohan in the end based in the outro scenes and intros. They were also building up to something with Gohan.

The dope thing about this tournament is that they can't fly and they can't kill each other. That makes it much harder and gives guys who wouldn't stand a chance a most definite fighting chance.

• inoriinori Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to let this nigga Vegeta be great lol
    qawshunMrCrookedLetterKINGECLcnsdbyROYALTY
    GREAT episode
    Caulifa reaching SS2 a few episodes back was confirmed.
    Team gohan is still pathetic
    Still not impressed with Jiren. I guess hit kinda stood in his way for eliminating kale out the ring.
    I look forward to seeing hit vs jiren than the goku vs jiren they been hyping long before the tournament began
    Caulifa a dope character

Caulifa is definitely in the top 5 imo
    Kale still in the ring...she can still wreck shop.

wtf was Vegeta talking about saying "that might the saiyans true form" tho

the fuck? lol