What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,489 Regulator
    edited July 23
    jono wrote: »
    Look man, Kale tanking SSB kamehamehas is some bullshit. i don't complain about "power levels" but that shit was too much. I was already a little miffed at the tanking punches from SS2.

That said it was dope ass episode. Kale got to ape out real quick and it was fun. Several people got eliminated too.

Remember you can't kill in the tournament. Anyone else Goku would have killed no problem, I mean look at Jiren he lifted her off the ground with no issues and blew her ass up out of her transformation. If SSB is about ki control it's plausible he wasn't using enough ki to kill.

In 1v1 we know Goku and Vegeta would kill Kale no problem. That's why I made the remark about Future Trunks, he would never have wasted time "playing with his food", he would have thrown both the saiyans out of the ring. Goku straight up could have eliminated Caulifla and sat there matching SSJ forms with her SMMFH.

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,489 Regulator
    Also notice the homages to Broly all over - from the footsteps, the clotheslines, knocking Goku into the debris, frequently calling his name. That was a fan boy's wet dream nh.

Watch when they do the saiyan saga and go to Cabba's new saiyan planet, I bet you the main villain is gonna be a Broly clone but he'll be a megalomaniac and more cunning. Think Cell with Frieza's mindset. Kale isn't going to be the last saiyan with that ability. This new villain will be able to attain that but he'll be able to control it and go to a next level.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    StoneColdMikeyCashmoneyDuxAjackson17
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Look man, Kale tanking SSB kamehamehas is some bullshit. i don't complain about "power levels" but that shit was too much. I was already a little miffed at the tanking punches from SS2.

That said it was dope ass episode. Kale got to ape out real quick and it was fun. Several people got eliminated too.

Remember you can't kill in the tournament. Anyone else Goku would have killed no problem, I mean look at Jiren he lifted her off the ground with no issues and blew her ass up out of her transformation. If SSB is about ki control it's plausible he wasn't using enough ki to kill.

In 1v1 we know Goku and Vegeta would kill Kale no problem. That's why I made the remark about Future Trunks, he would never have wasted time "playing with his food", he would have thrown both the saiyans out of the ring. Goku straight up could have eliminated Caulifla and sat there matching SSJ forms with her SMMFH.

Its clear Goku just wanted to see what they can do. That's how these dudes operate but still.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    genocidecutter
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Ball has the worst community fanbase smh

?
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    IamNumberOne
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for w/e reason these eps ain't doing nothing for me
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,466 Regulator

Nah Ima go with sports game communities
    #Mikeyismod2017
    OmegaConflictAjackson17
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of. Its top 5 along with Deadpool, Superman, Sonic and Batman
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    SionMrCrookedLetterAjackson17genocidecutter
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »
    they need to let this nigga Vegeta be great lol

I been sayin this!! lol.

Sion wrote: »
    Fuck man if Caulifla gets blue that shit is so wack at least let them work for it. At the same time if she gets blue that means Goku is getting a new form.

I was also going to suggest, technically since the fight is only what 48 minutes at the 20 minute mark Goku and Vegeta should just fuse to make Gogeta and finish off the rest of the universes with relative ease..... This why I miss Trunks he wouldn't have wasted no time trying to test his powers he would have thrown all the obsolete universes out and then made work of the stronger ones SMMFH.

Hold up. Do Vegeta and Goku know how to/have they fused into Gogeta outside of the moives? It's been a min since I seen Z.
    inori
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the english dub of super is fucking horrible
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg

Nah Ima go with sports game communities

Add rap fans to this as well

• mrtdbmrtdb Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    episode was pretty dope.

Jiren is that nigga.
    Vegeta playing around with Cabba
    Goku having fun

are the other z fighters still in that circle standing??
    Waiting for Gohan to do some shit
    inoriMrCrookedLetterAjackson17CashmoneyDux
    Beta wrote: »
    for w/e reason these eps ain't doing nothing for me

Niggas say this every episode but can't stop watching or leave this thread alone SMMFH LOLOLOLOL

inorijonoOmegaConflictLcnsdbyROYALTY
    What if the gods don't honour their end of the agreement and plan to destroy universe 7 anyways assuming they win ? I don't get why they'd Destroy ALL but one Universe. Seems like the tournament is just a temporary fix until they find an excuse to Destroy it. Aren't these universes the lowest Ranking ones ? I swear Beerus or Champa said something to that effect when the tournament was announced.

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    lol fuck yall I didnt say I wasnt enjoying it but theres nothing thats GRABBING me

Like the moments that something dope happens last at the most 3 mins

That shit grabbed me like when Kale grabbed Goku

That was cool..too bad I knew goku wasn't in danger and that the fight ended like 3 mins after that. Too bad jiren sent kale outta there and he was nice enough to send her off with a blast that DIDN'T knock her off the stage.
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CashmoneyDux
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They playing wit SSJ2 like that, it took Goku 28 HTC trips too achieve that
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    They playing wit SSJ2 like that, it took Goku 28 HTC trips too achieve that

The way its coming off makes it seem like the U7 Saiyans are much better at achieving new levels of power, while the U6 Saiyans can learn them quicker after initial exposure.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    SionMrCrookedLetter