What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's waaaaaaay too much gay shit in anime. hunter x hunter has waaay to many zesty moments
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Ajackson17OmegaConflict
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 37,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    there's waaaaaaay too much gay shit in anime. hunter x hunter has waaay to many zesty moments

Y are you in this thread tho
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CJChi SnowAjackson17KINGEC
    iron man1 wrote: »
    yeah i've been watching hunter x hunter for about 2 weeks now shit is fire. if anyone is still debating they have damn near all of it on youtube. punk ass netflix took it off just when i got up to season 5 smh.

Yea half of season 5 isn't even on there so you had to hit youtube anyway lol. Still smh at removing it

Y are you in this thread tho

me him and someone else where talking about it ? and it applies to the last ep of super too.
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,723 Regulator
    Make another thread for that sht
    #Mikeyismod2017
    CashmoneyDuxOmegaConflictMrCrookedLetter
    No
    CashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetterAjackson17
    No

Or else....
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,723 Regulator
    lol I'll just move your posts to another thread
    #Mikeyismod2017
    You'll have a lot of moving to do. y'all in your feelings like I'm the only one that's brought up other shows in this thread. Get a grip. i spoke my piece on the flamboyant bs they do in anime in general. Me and another dude spoke about hunter x. And for some reason y'all buggin as if i derailed the thread smh
    CJgemini86BetaStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetterAjackson17
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have a lot of moving to do. y'all in your feelings like I'm the only one that's brought up other shows in this thread. Get a grip. i spoke my piece on the flamboyant bs they do in anime in general. Me and another dude spoke about hunter x. And for some reason y'all buggin as if i derailed the thread smh

Calm down lol

BetaAjackson17AZTG
    No

This shit had me in tears
    qawshunAjackson17
  • pimped_out_redpimped_out_red Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    Watched an episode on demand, so goku traveled back in time to kill frieza before frieza cowardly killed himself, vegeta turned blue...i missed a lot, been binge watching trigun on hulu
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many things I wanna discuss with y'all but it hasn't happened yet. Like
    Gohan defeating the last member of u10 causing them to be erased. Hit getting demolished by Dyspo. Goku turning SSG Red. Piccolo fighting the Namekians

KnowReasonForPeace
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this arc is the equivalent to the namekian arc with padding lol

And
    Roshi don't need his own episode...dear god

I'm pretty happy so far besides that.

I want to see 18 train after this arc to get as strong as 17
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Gohan defeating the last member of u10 causing them to be erased. Hit getting demolished by Dyspo. Goku turning SSG Red. Piccolo fighting the Namekians
    I hope goku stays in that form for longer than 1 episode. Matter of fact Idgaf about SSG or any of the transformations Holla at me when they get their tails back
    qawshunQiv_OwanAjackson17StoneColdMikey
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I hope goku stays in that form for longer than 1 episode. Matter of fact Idgaf about SSG or any of the transformations Holla at me when they get their tails back

I'm pretty sure that's the form in the intro not a new one
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    lmao hilarious how they let these bitches power up like they lives aint at stake

17 real for that shit what the fuck is wrong with these niggas

EDIT: lmao wait these niggas really wasted 10 minutes show the same formation scene twice
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    OmegaConflictqawshunIamNumberOneKINGEC
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i died when freeza said "what a foul odor"
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    OmegaConflictKnowReasonForPeace
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao hilarious how they let these bitches power up like they lives aint at stake

17 real for that shit what the fuck is wrong with these niggas

EDIT: lmao wait these niggas really wasted 10 minutes show the same formation scene twice

They turned Toppo into a clown, before he was cloaked in mystery standing next to the gods now he's skating around in those ridiculous tights I hope vegeta sama rip off his arms

Nigga, this is Super. Ain't noboby's fuckin arm getting ripped off >_>
    qawshunCashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetter
    seems like caulifa and kale will make it to end of tournament