What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems like caulifa and kale will make it to end of tournament

Oh shit. Conflict ain't dead yall!!
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 37,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you mean??
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you mean??

Yea I heard that shit too. Didn't believe it though

OmegaConflict
    Tokio is a horrible liar
  • Ronin705Ronin705 Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Startin to feel like Goku'd intentionally letting his guard down cuz sum1 (Jiren) is watchin him..dope gohan ep otherwise
    qawshunMrCrookedLetterStoneColdMikeyCashmoneyDux
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    Startin to feel like Goku'd intentionally letting his guard down cuz sum1 (Jiren) is watchin him..dope gohan ep otherwise

Yeah, i see your point cause it's like every ep or so they mention him letting his guard down. I think gohan should've just went SS.
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I swear they told Goku not to let his guard down 367 times in this episode.
    KnowReasonForPeaceMrCrookedLetterCJ
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13
    Good to see Piccolo put in work. They abusin the fuck out that "balls of light surrounding the enemy" attack, but at least Piccolo originated that shit in his fight against 17.

One more episode down without another U7 warrior getting eliminated. All I care about. Glad they showed some of the other universes fighting though, it cant just be all U7 and U6. Yardrat cat looked like he might break to smash those U2 bitches they was lookin so thirsty.

Next episode look trill. You knew the rabbit fighter was gonna be fast, interested to see how his speed works vs Hit's time skip. And Goku SSJ God... I'm all types of confused about how that goes down, specially since I thought blue was stronger anyway, but it looks dope and we bout to get some serious fighting so imma just hyperbaric chamber til next week.
    itn12l4sxraf.gif

Damn, left it wide open

touche my nigga, touche

23d03b6d8dc61d5fd201ec5d5b499c12.gif
    inori
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,873 Regulator
    Man I swear they told Goku not to let his guard down 367 times in this episode.

Very important foreshadowing.... I also noticed we haven't seen Vegeta in I think 2 episodes, so he's prolly going to be a surprise somewhere.

As I predicted I still believe Gohan will be key to U7'S victory in the tournament. We're getting at least one meltdown from him where his power level goes crazy. They also foreshadowing something coming regarding ki. Prolly Goku getting a new form.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,719 Regulator
    That angel are evil theory should be over with thr way the girl angel acted when universe 10 was deleted.
    #Mikeyismod2017
    OmegaConflict
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That angel are evil theory should be over with thr way the girl angel acted when universe 10 was deleted.

She could be out the loop lol

But nah I never really bought into that myself. I can see why celestial beings wouldn't care that much.

In their world this is like watching insects have a tournament so its hard to be emotionally invested
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

StoneColdMikeyAjackson17OmegaConflictCashmoneyDux
    Beta wrote: »

She could be out the loop lol

But nah I never really bought into that myself. I can see why celestial beings wouldn't care that much.

In their world this is like watching insects have a tournament so its hard to be emotionally invested
    Nope isn't the angel job is to oversee the g.o.d. if he's a shitty g.o.d what does that say about you
    #badwriting
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still could be like different factions and not every Angel on some fuck the universe stuff. Or it could just be some are douchebags and some are not lol.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, Daquan's ignant ass be havin me fuckin rollin.

"But anyway fuck all them dead niggas " I lost it lol
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Ajackson17LcnsdbyROYALTYMrCrookedLetterKINGEC

Basically BoG with a Falcouner score for you niggas that like the OG English version's BGM

Supers japenses scores >>>
    MrCrookedLetterStoneColdMikeyAjackson17
  • Ronin705Ronin705 Posts: 81 ✭✭