What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Lonious we're just fucking with you LOOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLL

We just wanted to hear you say "I'm wrong" LOOOOLOLLLOLOLOL

Man that pride a muthafucka ain't it !!!! Hahahahahahaha :joy: !!!!!!

Pride cometh before the ethering
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    SionHundredEyes
    I was wrong, but still fuck both of ya'll. lol

Lmao you cool bruh we just fucking with you

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Sion
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6
    So episode 109 from herms98 twitter. Not his exact words but still the same.

so jiren finally starts fighting. Beats gokus ass with crazy power level and takes aim at all universe 7 fighters. Whoever said jiren might be the one to take out all of universe 7 could be correct
    photo.jpg
    OmegaConflictSion
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

so jiren finally starts fighting. Beats gokus ass with crazy power level and takes aim at all universe 7 fighters. Whoever said jiren might be the one to take out all of universe 7 could be correct

Wow, can't wait but i still wanna see hit vs friezer or vegeta. Or at least toppo vs the androids or vegeta.
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Goku uses Super Kaioken x 20 against Jiren and it still doesn't work. That's insane.

CJAjackson17CashmoneyDuxSion
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So Goku uses Super Kaioken x 20 against Jiren and it still doesn't work. That's insane.

Yo, if Hermes98 is right, Jiren is a monster.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure goku will absorb the energy he gets from the genki dama. I'm thinking this new transformation will only be temporary.
    OK thanks
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Ajackson17CashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikey
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator

Where are y'all getting this information from ?

Where's the link or video ??
    Shit if that happens iunnooooo if Gohan gonna make it out that shit. Vegeta can hold his own but iuno man if Goku at 20x Kaioken in SSB can't do it them Negros may have to fuse, gang up on dunny or something..... man Beerus finna be HOT if that shit goes down.......

If Toppo and Dyspo can remain in the game until Jiren has to throw hands them dudes can win the tournament.......
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall

Shit if that happens iunnooooo if Gohan gonna make it out that shit. Vegeta can hold his own but iuno man if Goku at 20x Kaioken in SSB can't do it them Negros may have to fuse, gang up on dunny or something..... man Beerus finna be HOT if that shit goes down.......

If Toppo and Dyspo can remain in the game until Jiren has to throw hands them dudes can win the tournament.......

Sion

SMMFH
    I swear to God if Vegeta gets got by Frost I'm gonna be HEATED SMMFH

Lmao we all would

Sion
    Vegetables is just an sideshow he lost all potential once he decided not to train when his Lil brat was born
    CJCashmoneyDuxBetaKnowReasonForPeace
    Now all the YouTube stealing my theory but goku new transformation
    KnowReasonForPeace
    Bruh I swear if vegeta loses to frost of all people...

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    SionCJ
    OK it's super god saiyan
    Or ascended beyond the gods saiyan
    CashmoneyDuxCJ
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    poor vegeta lmao.

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's that big a deal. It didn't say he was eliminated. He'll escape. We already know he's able to power his way through dimensions, so it's not that crazy to think he could escape seal or at the very least have someone free him.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    270crownst wrote: »

C'mon vegeta!

Someone needs to tell that nigga to get to the point....

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    inoriLcnsdbyROYALTYOmegaConflictqawshun
    poor vegeta lmao.
    I swear to God fam why did I open my mouth LOLOL SMMFH. The mafuba is just straight disrespeck of the highest caliber.

Vegeta ain't gon get knocked out, them nerds on reddit figured it out, we good out here

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint