What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also wtf Jiren could have ended the tournament like 10 min ago shit writing @gemini86
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    qawshun
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    Goku will be able to beat Jiren with his new form tho.

That's his trump card, the ace up his sleeve....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hero academia>>>>>>> super
    StoneColdMikeyCJAjackson17
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's that big a deal. It didn't say he was eliminated. He'll escape. We already know he's able to power his way through dimensions, so it's not that crazy to think he could escape seal or at the very least have someone free him.

He can't escape with rosh seal in place
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    My hero academia>>>>>>> super

OK so don't watch super.

Manga chapter 27 dropped on Aug 21st.
    I hope it drops before Sept 21st
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm calling that Cabba knocks out Frieza

Cabba can't beat Caulifa much less Frieza and I'm not even including his Golden form yet.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    iron man1 wrote: »

Cabba can't beat Caulifa much less Frieza and I'm not even including his Golden form yet.

I mean

Jiren bodying ssbkk20 and goku gon body him

&

Old man Roshi taking out niggas that get stronger as they fight so anything is possible

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »

I mean

Jiren bodying ssbkk20 and goku gon body him

&

Old man Roshi taking out niggas that get stronger as they fight so anything is possible

Goku ain't bodying him Jiren been hyped too much and we don't even know how long this new for will last. Plus there's still Frieza pulling some bullshit and Grand Priest is still getting the side eye until proven otherwise. Zeno can also pull some "I'm bored killing is legal" shit.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,298 Regulator
    I think it's genius to have cabba knock out frieza. He can't ever get over cuz of a saiyan
    #Mikeyismod2017
    CashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetter
    Sion wrote: »
    Goten and Kid Trunks (Gotenks) could actually be a problem if they really trained

Technically speaking Gotenks can go SSB.... They should have tested it in the present time and then sent him to the future. If he sees Black go SSR maybe he can do that too...

what dope were you smoking?

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Sion
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goten and Kid Trunks (Gotenks) could actually be a problem if they really trained

Technically speaking Gotenks can go SSB.... They should have tested it in the present time and then sent him to the future. If he sees Black go SSR maybe he can do that too...

I get what he was saying but he failed in it's execution. Gotenks can copy moves, blah, blah, blah
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get what he was saying but he failed in it's execution. Gotenks can copy moves, blah, blah, blah

Copying moves is a bit different than copying power-ups. Goku can copy moves too, but he can't just power up because he sees someone else power up.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • mrtdbmrtdb Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    I think he's talking about how Gotenks when ss3 just because he asked Goku to do it in front of him.

It's an interesting concept because children do absorb information and learn things at a quicker rate than adults (which is why we need to fix our education system)

But Gotenks can't learn God ki. If he was able to obtain it some way...learning SSB and SSR might be feasible...based off prior DBZ history

edit: *hell..maybe they could...I still don't know how Vegeta has it
    BetaAjackson17Sion
  • mrtdbmrtdb Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like Jiren is going to give Goku a "base goku vs Freeza" like asswhoopin...to induce the limit breaker transformation.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they dedicated 1-2 whole episodes to Goku getting his ass whooped though....

and if Goku gets his you already know Vegeta will have his dedicated episode of asswhoopin
    CashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikeyqawshunSion
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Copying moves is a bit different than copying power-ups. Goku can copy moves too, but he can't just power up because he sees someone else power up.

Hence why I said blah blah blah at the end, and as bruh mentioned he went SSJ3 because he saw it. That's the epitome of copying a powerup

Hence why I said blah blah blah at the end, and as bruh mentioned he went SSJ3 because he saw it. That's the epitome of copying a powerup

True. I forgot they went SSJ3 after only seeing it once. Honestly, I doubt that's one of those things Toriyama even remembers because Gotencks in general was one of the less serious things.

m63Y62.gif

True. I forgot they went SSJ3 after only seeing it once. Honestly, I doubt that's one of those things Toriyama even remembers because Gotencks in general was one of the less serious things.

Well it had been stated over and over that the half breeds have more potential.
    Sion

True, but based on Gohan, it was always portrayed as them just having a greater intrinsic potential not necessarily that they could master everything much easier.

m63Y62.gif

True, but based on Gohan, it was always portrayed as them just having a greater intrinsic potential not necessarily that they could master everything much easier.

I'm not looking that up
    MrCrookedLetterSion
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still don't respect that
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    What if vegeta loses to HIT again, we marching?

We shall overcome.

m63Y62.gif
    OmegaConflictSionAjackson17iron man1
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    edited September 14
    If Gotenks can see them go SSJ3 and copy it who's to say they can't go SSG or SSB. Whis showed Goku and Vegeta it's just a different way of confining and unleashing ki. Gotenks can definitely learn that. I have no doubts. Before super is over we will see Gotenks go either SSG or SSB..... Watch...
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall