What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• BetaBeta Posts: 63,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how does anybody beat jiren at this point?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Ajackson17
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Muthafuckers actually working as a team and attacking together like Whis has implied earlier on in the series instead of going 1 on 1 for starters....I think it'll be dope if they make Frieza bridge that gap to further his agenda
    2922ttu.jpg28v36n9.jpg

It's just entertainment. Don't over think it.™
    SionAjackson17
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,673 Regulator

Muthafuckers actually working as a team and attacking together like Whis has implied earlier on in the series instead of going 1 on 1 for starters....I think it'll be dope if they make Frieza bridge that gap to further his agenda

If Goku, Vegeta and Golden Frieza gang up on him they can beat him. They need to get rid of Kale, Toppo, Hit and Dyspo first tho.

They were teasing all arc about being a team and being smarter about fighting as opposed to brute force. That's why I also believe Goku's new technique/transformation is so crucial at this point. I still think Gohan will be the saving grace somehow by using his intelligence and team work.

The Androids, Piccolo and Frieza tho I think are gonna get tossed tho but not without a fight. I want to see just how strong 17 is. That nigga and Piccolo got one of the best fights ever in the series under their belt.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    IamNumberOne
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Geekdom is pissed as usual.

This is almost a year old lol

OmegaConflictMrCrookedLetter
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

No one but, there is a new character being introduced in a few episodes so its more than likely that is who will interrupt the tournament.

They wouldn't give a throw away character a toy
    OmegaConflict
    Eminem deadass rap like hes Ultra Instinct form

CashmoneyDuxKnowReasonForPeaceCJqawshun
    I feel like when the spirit bomb imploded the fact that jiren has ultra instinct, goku absorbed it somehow when he fell in the black hole and he temporarily possessed what makes jiren so great..

giphy.gif

CashmoneyDux
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,114 Regulator
    With ultra instinct , how do you even continue this series if they’re stronger than Gods or of equal strength.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »

Abuse
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    BetaMrCrookedLetterAjackson17KINGEC

Abuse

its true though. his flow evolved. i fucks with Em heavy

CashmoneyDuxOmegaConflictqawshun
    With ultra instinct , how do you even continue this series if they’re stronger than Gods or of equal strength.

in continues more. Villains have always close in power to the Z fighters. it just closes the gap now to where they can square up. but Gran Priest and the angels are another issue. Beerus can very well become a Z fighter too

I feel like when the spirit bomb imploded the fact that jiren has ultra instinct, goku absorbed it somehow when he fell in the black hole and he temporarily possessed what makes jiren so great..

Jiren doesn't have ultra instinct. He's just very powerful. If he did, the GoDs would have recognized it.

The Gods didn't even recognize goku had it before beerus said something. But jiren through this entire tournament has been doing shit sometimes w/o even moving..But maybe so. All I know is goku got that shit with a shitty so far explanation

giphy.gif

SionCashmoneyDux
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jiren doesn't have ultra instinct. He's just very powerful. If he did, the GoDs would have recognized it.

The Gods didn't even recognize goku had it before beerus said something. But jiren through this entire tournament has been doing shit sometimes w/o even moving..But maybe so. All I know is goku got that shit with a shitty so far explanation

I think it's something a little different. Like all Ultra Instinct is, is the ability for a character's body to react without thought. Jiren hasn't really shown that. Like even when he was fighting seriously, the way the depicted his motion and the way they depicted Goku's motion was different. Jiren definitely has something special going on, but it's different than UI. I'm betting we'll get more insight when he fights Hit. It looks like Jiren has a little trouble with Hit's Time Skip, so when Jiren inevitably overcomes it, we'll likely see more about how his power works.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    Episode 112 summary, with spoilers for episode 111

Dont read if you dont wanna know
    The pride and bonds of a Saiyan! Vegeta rescues Cabba!!
    Now that Universe 6 has lost Hit, the other universes take advantage and go after them! Amidst this, Vegeta goes to try and rescue his disciple Cabba!!
    SionCJCashmoneyDux
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

The simple fact that he knew what was happening to Goku was proof enough that he either has what Goku has or a more refined version of it and just hasn't a need to utilize it. He tanked Gokus knee shot and beam combo with fks given on top of the last punch before his power ran out. Hit looka like he may have figured something out before he inevitably gets taken out since Jirens chest is damaged.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    CottonCitySlimOmegaConflictCashmoneyDux
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,673 Regulator

Now that Universe 6 has lost Hit, the other universes take advantage and go after them! Amidst this, Vegeta goes to try and rescue his disciple Cabba!!

Shhhiiiieeeeeetttttt but we knew this was coming and I called that with Cabba a few pages ago.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Sion wrote: »

Shhhiiiieeeeeetttttt but we knew this was coming and I called that with Cabba a few pages ago.

Damn that is NOT good

SionOmegaConflictCashmoneyDux
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn that is NOT good

You saying bad writing not good or uni7 is in trouble not good lol? Trying not to read those.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    iron man1 wrote: »

Damn that is NOT good

You saying bad writing not good or uni7 is in trouble not good lol? Trying not to read those.

No it’s not bad writing. It’s actuslly realistic. That’s a big blow to that team. They gonna be food

CashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetter
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

The simple fact that he knew what was happening to Goku was proof enough that he either has what Goku has or a more refined version of it and just hasn't a need to utilize it. He tanked Gokus knee shot and beam combo with fks given on top of the last punch before his power ran out. Hit looka like he may have figured something out before he inevitably gets taken out since Jirens chest is damaged.

lol Don't you see that your description of what happened proves that Jiren doesn't have Ultra Instinct. The ONLY thing that UI does is allow the user to move any part of his body without having to think about it. That's it. Whis confirmed that. When he first pegged Goku as having perfected UI, he pointed out that UI didn't explain the new heat/energy coming from Goku. So the actual transformation wasn't really due to UI.

It makes no sense to say that Jiren knows UI. Half the fight, he didn't even dodge anything, he just tanked everything. The rest of the time, he seemed to be alternating between using some unseeable force to deflect attacks and pure speed to dodge. There is a pretty clear difference in how Goku's movements were depicted and how Jiren's are. They clearly aren't doing the same thing.

Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol Don't you see that your description of what happened proves that Jiren doesn't have Ultra Instinct. The ONLY thing that UI does is allow the user to move any part of his body without having to think about it. That's it. Whis confirmed that. When he first pegged Goku as having perfected UI, he pointed out that UI didn't explain the new heat/energy coming from Goku. So the actual transformation wasn't really due to UI.

It makes no sense to say that Jiren knows UI. Half the fight, he didn't even dodge anything, he just tanked everything. The rest of the time, he seemed to be alternating between using some unseeable force to deflect attacks and pure speed to dodge. There is a pretty clear difference in how Goku's movements were depicted and how Jiren's are. They clearly aren't doing the same thing.

Here we go lol.....
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    BetaOmegaConflictSionRickyRich
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,114 Regulator
    The movements jiren has shown since the beginning of arc plus what Whis says and the way God’s react to both Goku and jiren fight all but confirms that jiren has UI or is a master at it .
    #Mikeyismod2017
    MrCrookedLetterCashmoneyDuxiron man1OmegaConflictqawshun