What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The movements jiren has shown since the beginning of arc plus what Whis says and the way God’s react to both Goku and jiren fight all but confirms that jiren has UI or is a master at it .

I agree with this, but none of this is confirmed so I can't cosign you or Lonious Monks posts. Like @gemini86 says, just watch and see
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    gemini86
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The movements jiren has shown since the beginning of arc plus what Whis says and the way God’s react to both Goku and jiren fight all but confirms that jiren has UI or is a master at it .

THANK YOU
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13
    If jiren has UI and mastered it, dont you think it would've been mentioned by atleast whis or one of the other gods and angels? Everyone was surprised at goku pulling that shit off including the clown god. Jiren is just all out powerful and fast.
    photo.jpg
    OmegaConflict
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiren does not know UI because he had to meditate when those blocks were coming towards him and goku. UI is your body acting on his own without thought. Thats goku trump card in this battle and on top of that is his new godly limit breaker form aka ss4 aka oozaru coming soon. Ok? Go fuck yourself

f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

He’s the only person that said that. Plus super literally broke all the anime sites

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If jiren has UI and mastered it, dont youbthinkbit would've been mentioned by atleast whis or one of the other gods and angels? Everyone was surprised at goku pulling that shit off including the clown god. Jiren is just all out powerful and fast.

He brushed off all of Gokus attacks did it look like he needed too lol?
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Jiren invented UI

Thats why he caught goku knee straight to that gut.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,666 Regulator

The last weekend not having an episode prior affected it because TV fans are just like rap fans there's so much to consume that like a fiend they'll go somewhere else for the fix. The other issue is online streaming which is prolly the biggest imo. It's not necessarily a bad thing and doesn't mean anything but to its producers and platform sponsors, they may lose out on business via commercials but seems unlikely because they know Dragonball is the biggest thing out there.

It's interesting but really means nothing.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • jaxnjaxn Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think Jiren has UI, he’s just as powerful as a god of destruction. Even though Goku achieved this level he hasn’t fully shown its power. The Gods were going crazy that A mortal would be able to attain this level power because he has the potential to surpass them all in strength.
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I feel like when the spirit bomb imploded the fact that jiren has ultra instinct, goku absorbed it somehow when he fell in the black hole and he temporarily possessed what makes jiren so great..

Jiren doesn't have ultra instinct. He's just very powerful. If he did, the GoDs would have recognized it.

The simple fact that he knew what was happening to Goku was proof enough that he either has what Goku has or a more refined version of it and just hasn't a need to utilize it. He tanked Gokus knee shot and beam combo with fks given on top of the last punch before his power ran out. Hit looka like he may have figured something out before he inevitably gets taken out since Jirens chest is damaged.
    I don’t think Jiren knew what was happening to Goku though. Goku hasn’t mastered that level. He was just as confused as everyone else. He didn’t even realize he was attacking Jiren with his first movements

Sion wrote: »
    Fun fact despite being stronger Goku had never beaten Vegeta and Even if you add the SSJ3 shit in the Buu saga Goku still lost for playing with his food and a loss is a loss.

Nah, if Goku would have went SSJ3 against Majin Vegeta he would have won, but he was saving his stamina and all that ish not to use up his time on earth. Not to mention the numerous time vegeta has mentioned that Kakarot has surpassed him yada yada yada.

But that didn't happen LOLOL

When they fought Vegeta won all their fights. An L is an L Goku got knocked the fuck out in the Buu saga fight.

The last time (Goku vs Majin Vegeta) doesn't count since that nigga cheapshot tha shyt outta Goku. Fuck whether he beat him, Goku was clearly stronger at that point.

And he still lost, Vegeta could have killed him afterwards while he was unconscious. You can say "it ain't fair Vegeta let Cell go perfect when he was clearly stronger" again, it doesn't matter because he let it happen and lost that fight. Goku paid the price for playing with his food.

Tha fuck are you talkin bout!? They agreed to postpone the fight before Vegeta made that fuck nigga move (thus, the fight was technically over). We don't prop sneak attacks, my nigga.

LOOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLL fam he pulled a fast one on Goku and knocked him out end of story. Goku could have killed him the same way Vegeta could have killed Imperfect Cell but didn't. Vegeta beat Goku, don't matter if it was fair or not.

It doesn't matter who was stronger it doesn't change the fact that Goku has never beaten Vegeta in any of their fights 1 on 1.

That’s probably because Goku has been playing with Vegeta every since he attained SSJ2 level. What does Goku gain by beating Vegeta? He’d rather Vegeta be as strong as himself for training purposes and the fact their basically brothers now.
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's because when saiyins have UI it's a diff reaction
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

I use to think Vegeta was the greatest shit talker but when Frieza comes around he the Goat shit talker
    Frieza is goat
    Freiza will probably learn it before Vegeta. The thing about Vegeta is his strength is in coming up with his own shit. He's never been shown to be as quick as Goku when it comes to learning shit from others. Hell, even for Goku, he couldn't just learn this from Whis. It took the DEM with the Spirit Bomb to force the transformation. It's obvious that Vegeta couldn't just look at it and figure it out. Freiza on the other hand is touted as being that kinda genius. I could see Freiza somewhat getting the hang of it in this tournament with Vegeta going away for a while after the tournament and coming back having figured it out.

What would be dope is if Vegeta was forced to figure it out during the tournament, and then he and Goku fused to beat Jiren.

Gotta disagree fam....

Going super saiyan 1 (then ascended SSJ) and super saiyan blue he learned very quickly, he also learned how to read ki almost immediately after leaving Earth to where he didn't need a scouter anymore and how to hide ki. I think we're underestimating how combat intelligent Vegeta also is. Vegeta is incredibly quick-witted in battle as well having figured out various foes & their weaknesses/strengths (Frost, Black, Zamasu, etc.) if anyone is gonna figure out Jiren it's prolly gonna be Vegeta.

There’s no doubt Vegeta is a top notch strategist and warrior but I wouldn’t say he picked up Ssj level quickly. Iirc he went off to another planet and trained for quite awhile until he began reflecting on how Goku reached that level and was able to achieve it through anger if I’m not mistaken. He became ascended by training with his son in he time chamber. When the saiyans train together, they get stronger. Look how much stronger Gohan got training with Goku. Vegeta and Goku were able to achieve the SSB level by training together.
    That shit Goku did was obviously the technique that Whis was explaining to him and Vegeta while training them when he caught the butterfly then stepped on shit (they made Vegeta clueless on what was going on when Whis told him he needs to relax more and all of a sudden Goku used the calm stance like he did during his fight with Hit smh)...Frieza is lending Goku some of his power

Agreed. Frieza will return the favor and give Goku some of his energy