What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that the other Unis so confident they don't bother with the potaras. It gives me hope that some challenges still exist, especially for 18, 17, Gohan and Piccolo.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    MrCrookedLetter
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gohan and piccolo been fighting them namekians for like 4 eps man stop dragging that shit out

Plus when vegeta gonna actually show that he's to be feared? Nobody care about homie he's just the other SSB guy to everybody else lol
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CashmoneyDuxOmegaConflictMrCrookedLetterKINGEC
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    It's gonna come down to Vegeta, Goku and Gohan. U7 is bodying but Piccolo, Frieza and the Androids are gonna get tossed. My question now is who at this point in the game can do it. Toppo, Dyspo, Jiren ?? Those are the only 3 capable of doing it.

It's gonna get critical before U7 wins it....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    CashmoneyDuxBetaHundredEyes StoneColdMikey
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    It's gonna come down to Vegeta, Goku and Gohan. U7 is bodying but Piccolo, Frieza and the Androids are gonna get tossed. My question now is who at this point in the game can do it. Toppo, Dyspo, Jiren ?? Those are the only 3 capable of doing it.

I think the machines will fuse. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the unis change their mind about fusion and use it to increase their power.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we all agree that Goku can beat Kefla with ease if he had full health. He is battle damaged more than anyone else.

KnowReasonForPeaceCJMrCrookedLetter
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frieza ain't going no where brotha lol
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    KnowReasonForPeaceCJMrCrookedLetternj2089
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »

Nigga got a full 23hrs 12min after U7 wins the tournament for some fuckery. Goku is just dumb enough to hold up his end of the bargain with frieza too.
    photo.jpg
    CashmoneyDuxiron man1LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga got a full 23hrs 12min after U7 wins the tournament for some fuckery. Goku is just dumb enough to hold up his end of the bargain with frieza too.

He's just gonna wish him back as a good guy
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    KnowReasonForPeaceCashmoneyDuxiron man1
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator

Time will tell
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time will tell

The writers clearly have something in mind for him with them throwing an audible of Buu falling asleep he's pulling some shit later.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Frieza knows he has to play his part right now. He’s in no position to be out of line.

It would be foul if Goku doesn’t wish him back. I can see Frieza being instrumental in helping Goku bear Jiren

Beta wrote: »
    Man frieza a new Z fighter I've seen this story before

Are u trolling? U know that’s not likely.

• KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Man frieza a new Z fighter I've seen this story before

Nah man that nigga pure evil. Even more so than kid buu and
    photo.jpg
    CashmoneyDux