What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope vegeta figures UI out soon. I need to go UI too

You probably got a UI, dirty nigga.

Oh that’s nasty

BetaLcnsdbyROYALTYStoneColdMikeyKnowReasonForPeace
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Ronin705
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,467 Regulator
    Spoilers!!

Lol @ the potential L Vegeta's about to take.
    It's not saying that he gets eliminated, just that he fails to access UI. Vegeta isn't getting eliminated from the tournament, and definitely not before the Androids, Piccolo, Dsypo or Frieza.

Vegeta will be fine.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Spoilers!!

Lol @ the potential L Vegeta's about to take.
    It's not saying that he gets eliminated, just that he fails to access UI. Vegeta isn't getting eliminated from the tournament, and definitely not before the Androids, Piccolo, Dsypo or Frieza.

Vegeta will be fine.

Nigga quit making up narratives just to argue. Nobody said that shyt.
    OmegaConflictCottonCitySlimCashmoneyDuxHundredEyes
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn the Japanese lady who voiced bulma died in a car accident

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1z0rvcgw40n4wk8kkkkkks08s_640.gif
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

KnowReasonForPeaceLcnsdbyROYALTYCashmoneyDuxgemini86StoneColdMikeyAjackson17MrCrookedLetterDupac
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 18
    edited November 18

This guy is constantly changing his story.
    First it was Toriyama who wrote and designed the characters of GT.
    Now toei took over since the manga and some other guy designed ss4.
    This vid only confirms GT didn't happen
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that SSJ4 Goku and Gogeta are the best things to come out of GT. I though Super 17 was dope too even though he got killed by base or SSJ chibi Goku (I forget which) with what was supposed to be a movie only attack (Ryuken/Dragonfist). I also definitely get what Toei was going for with the trio that was chosen (even though I hate GT Pan) as far as taking it back to the essence of Dragonball. Most of what he said isn't anywhere near new information but he did a great job researching and piecing everything together for that video.
    CJCashmoneyDuxiron man1MrCrookedLetter
    This ep is a classic
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it seems like goku is able to sustain UI longer from the looks of the preview. That kamehameha blast, if its a direct hit, should seperate them bitches. Now it does seems more likely that its U6 that gets eliminated than U4

Hit me with the negrodamus gif please and thank you...
    photo.jpg
    CashmoneyDuxKINGEC
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im confused on whether lssj is stronger than regular ssj. Anybody care to explain?
    photo.jpg
    I love that they confirm that this was exactly what whis was talking about.

About time you learned japanese
    KnowReasonForPeaceStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetter
    Kefla is too damn strong for my taste. How strong is LSSJ

CashmoneyDuxOmegaConflictCJMrCrookedLetter
    gemini86 wrote: »

Full power LSSJ is definitely stronger than ssb.
    CashmoneyDux
    gemini86 wrote: »

Full power LSSJ is definitely stronger than ssb.

Nah because Goku was taking down full powered Kale and Caulifla by himself a cpl of eps ago

CashmoneyDux
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19
    Good moments in the ep. Goku using the kameha to dodge and then blast kefla out the stage was satisfying as hell. Cool getting more insight into UI from Whis. Goku actually knowing what he was doing fucked him up, ironically.

But I'll be damned if these eps aint 3 minutes of action and 16 minutes of niggas making useless comments and explaining things we can see for ourselves. Or just standing around looking at each other. This ep went 5 minutes before kefla and goku even threw a punch. They would rather do anything than fill the episode with actual content.

The hope I felt when Kefla flew out the ring was Obama level though. No more of that bitch taking up valuable ep time. Too bad we gotta go right back to Ribrianne next ep but I got faith the homie 17 will take care of business and trim the last fat from the tournament.

Still waiting for vegeta vs toppo to get any shine. Kefla and Ribrianne got about 10 episodes worth so far, them two niggas got about 1.5 minutes.

If Jiren was smart he'd just eliminate Goku right now while he used all his stamina up again. Not gonna happen, but that's what he should do. And take out Vegeta while he's at it. Goku and Vegeta gone, Universe 11 can run roughshod over the remaining crew, unless Freeza gets buck.
    CashmoneyDux
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ep. Caulifla and Kale did good, they got a nice send off too.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.