What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there’s a defensive UI, and an offensive UI. Goku mastered the defensive. But his attacks wasn’t that strong like they said. Either vegeta gets the offensive or Goku completely masters it

Nah. Whis explained that Goku needs to learn how to act completely throught instinct. He was thinking about fighting and it was weakening him
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    CashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikey
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JIREN DOESNT HAVE UI GOKU WAS ABLE TO LAND A PUNCH ON HIM IN SSB!
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hate them I just think kefla was op asf

Her attacks were dope tho
    CashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetter
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,469 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    I think there’s a defensive UI, and an offensive UI. Goku mastered the defensive. But his attacks wasn’t that strong like they said. Either vegeta gets the offensive or Goku completely masters it

Nah. Whis explained that Goku needs to learn how to act completely throught instinct. He was thinking about fighting and it was weakening him

Yeah and that’s what I mean. Vegeta won’t think about the fighting like goku does . Or some bullshit like that. I just think vegeta will get UI before Goku masters it.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,489 Regulator

Yeah and that’s what I mean. Vegeta won’t think about the fighting like goku does . Or some bullshit like that. I just think vegeta will get UI before Goku masters it.

I think in the manga he will, but not in the show.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    OmegaConflictCashmoneyDux
    edited November 20
    iron man1 wrote: »
    isb5p7o75b6x.gif
    I know yall hate Kale and Caulifa but they were ight to me. This attack was dope as hell

Seemed like she used that attack 3xs a ep
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku used that same force punch on kefla that jiren used to beat the blue liquid dude without touching him.
    photo.jpg
    MrCrookedLetterCJBeta
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explanation about the tingly back.
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    CashmoneyDuxOmegaConflict
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,489 Regulator

Yeah, Saiyans are slow. Niggas figured UI out a long time ago.

Silva+Griffin+1.gif

ZqOmuk

Jokes aside, UI is the dopest thing they've come up with in DBZ. The craziest thing about it is that it's more like a technique than a form, so you can bet we're going to see a UI SSB at some point.

For the record I called this months ago ! Don't be trying to take credit for my predictions mang !! I'm just restating this for when the inevitable comes just so I can say "I told ya so".

h44kz1vzs9q0.gif
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    KnowReasonForPeaceiron man1HundredEyes
    Lol vegeta wants no part of rhibrainna
    Arya Tsaddiq
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Yeah, Saiyans are slow. Niggas figured UI out a long time ago.

Silva+Griffin+1.gif

ZqOmuk

Jokes aside, UI is the dopest thing they've come up with in DBZ. The craziest thing about it is that it's more like a technique than a form, so you can bet we're going to see a UI SSB at some point.

For the record I called this months ago ! Don't be trying to take credit for my predictions mang !! I'm just restating this for when the inevitable comes just so I can say "I told ya so".

h44kz1vzs9q0.gif
    Why that cat looks like Korin

Lol damn, he do.
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    Hope frieza get a epic battle soon

Do you think he will give goku energy again?
    He said he needs goku to get stronger

I dunno, i could see it, but someone else should do it like 18 or piccolo to justify their eliminations
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol vegeta wants no part of rhibrainna

Stop it lol he hasn't tried much at all so far in this tournament. Granted he really hasn't gotten that one or two episode focus that Goku has been able to get which isn't helping.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif