What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    The next casualty for universe 7. If you didnt already know.
    Piccolo. Nigga accidentally falls from the stage.

smfh

Fam where did you find this information ?

Shonen jump releases episode summaries every now and then for upcoming eps. It was in one of them.
    CashmoneyDux
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,526 Regulator
    Niggas crazy if they think U7 gonna have an easy ride. When it gets down to the final moments Jiren and co. Are gonna go on the offensive. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan will be the last 3 and prolly be fighting them. This is Dragonball and there's never been an arc where
    They had a smooth ride. Situation gonna get critical for U7 and force them to go hard.....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,503 Regulator
    Niggas crazy if they think U7 gonna have an easy ride. When it gets down to the final moments Jiren and co. Are gonna go on the offensive. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan will be the last 3 and prolly be fighting them. This is Dragonball and there's never been an arc where
    They had a smooth ride. Situation gonna get critical for U7 and force them to go hard.....

We are reaching the climax. Lowkey universe 7 been dominating
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,526 Regulator

We are reaching the climax. Lowkey universe 7 been dominating

They're gonna fuck with the audience's emotions LOLOLOL. USSJ Vegeta was supposed to kill Cell , shit Piccolo and 16 were supposed to and so was SSJ2 Gohan and he barely did that. Mystic Gohan was supposed to defeat Super Buu and got washed. Vegito was supposed to beat Buu and lost that. SSJ3 Goku barely beat Kid Buu. Fast forward to Super - SSB Goku and Vegeta were more than capable of defeating Zamasu and Black especially with Trunks and even fused and couldn't do it LOLOLOLOL. U7 got the most fighters AND UI Goku (who I think is gonna go SSB UI when he fights Jiren again) and somehow some way they're gonna blow their lead and end up in a critical situation where there backs will be against the ropes. It just wouldn't be Dragonball without that LOL. We know U7 will win but they're gonna make it dramatic.

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    CashmoneyDux
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,503 Regulator
    There’s only like 2 months left . 15 minutes left of the tournament. So for 30 minutes they’ve been dominating . No matter what happens, it doesn’t change that U7 dominated most of the tournament. Even when everyone else has been gunning at them they still fought back. They made them look strong as fuck
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Sion
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s only like 2 months left . 15 minutes left of the tournament. So for 30 minutes they’ve been dominating . No matter what happens, it doesn’t change that U7 dominated most of the tournament. Even when everyone else has been gunning at them they still fought back. They made them look strong as fuck

U11 just stood around and watched lol
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeno should leave universes 7 and 11 alone since they so close overall and dominated the tournament. Erase U3 and award a winner from one of the last two squads, but leave the universes intact.

Have annual tournaments between them to see who makes the most progress over the years. That would be entertaining, and we know zeno is always looking for shit to amuse him. Erasing goku or jiren is like flipping the channel during game 7. Too much more to give.
    CJAjackson17
    So yall ready for tonight?

F. Yeah
    Fight Night
    And DBS
    CJLcnsdbyROYALTYiron man1
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I wasn't feeling this ep. Next week will probably be similar to this one, so we getting down to the wire.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    CashmoneyDuxRue_FlexingtonOmegaConflict
    Episode out
    #Mikeyismod2017
    No reason to get banned
    #Mikeyismod2017
    inoriCashmoneyDux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damon was dope! But fuck U4's Hakaishin so good riddance. And smmfh @ Piccolo...... Fuck it, inb4 @Sion
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »
    me: so yeah Vegeta unlocks some new shit and proclaims himself the KING of all Saiyans and goes ham! Meanwhile Gohan spazzes the fuck out and eliminates an entire universe by himself to save his family while Goku recovers cuz there is no way he could still have energy to fight

The muthafuckas running the show: lets spend half an episode with our strongest fighters trying to find a fuckin bug!! And Piccolo, one of the most strategic fighters gets knocked off by that bug..

SMFH... ima keep watching tho lol.. fuck yall

He said it himself. He was over thinking

ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

It felt rushed a little bit to be honest. But let’s look at some of the things people are complaining about. People are asking why is everyone just attacking universe 7, saying it makes no sense.

Universe 7 has the most members left. So why not try to take some of them out?

CashmoneyDuxKINGEC
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

It felt rushed a little bit to be honest. But let’s look at some of the things people are complaining about. People are asking why is everyone just attacking universe 7, saying it makes no sense.

That's my biggest beef. Everyone else standing around cooling not fighting, waiting for a turn at #TeamGenocide just to end up getting erased. Shit is stupid
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    MrCrookedLettergemini86
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

That's my biggest beef. Everyone else standing around cooling not fighting, waiting for a turn at #TeamGenocide just to end up getting erased. Shit is stupid

Cmon man if a nigga got 3 machine guns in one hand would u hide out and ride out while everyone tryna fight the gunman in a movie theater? Ok then good writing
    CashmoneyDux
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

Think about it though. Who ever has the most members at the end wins. So it does make sense to attack u7.

CashmoneyDux