What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

HxH requiem scene - beautiful

BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone.Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Replies

• SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you be my indoor fish?
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    Ajackson17
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, if you're going to be this persistent, I guess I'll start downloading this shit.
    Dirty SanchezBoldChild
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good scene
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, you can be a victim, just set up the room.
    Dirty Sanchez
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,115 Regulator
    That shit subtitled throughout the series if so I'm banning you for wasting my time?
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Cain1 wrote: »
    That shit subtitled throughout the series if so I'm banning you for wasting my time?

Yeah, don't watch it.
    >Watching dubbed anime.

NhqYv.jpg
    BoldChildLurker6
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After those vids u posted yesterday I was expecting u to post something like this @BoldChild

BTW I'm still laffin at that piccolo vid lol
    I wanna take you higher...
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »

Yeah, you can be a victim, just set up the room.

Here's a "room": http://tinychat.com/fillettheindoorfish
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    BoldChild
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,115 Regulator
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »

Yeah, don't watch it.

lol at watching that shit and thinking to myself didn't read

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    Dirty Sanchez
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HxH dissapointed me when all they did was talk talk talk and no action.Did they ever beat that bug nigga in the manga?
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HxH is a GOAT series and is probably top 10 anime series and manga. That's pretty hard because of all the competition there is and its still top 10 anime after 15 years in Japan.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

VulcanRavenCopper
    edited October 2012
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    HxH dissapointed me when all they did was talk talk talk and no action.Did they ever beat that bug nigga in the manga?

Yeah, the Chimera ant arc was finished. Then they had a Hunter election arc that Illumi plays a big roll in, nad something about Illumi's strength has been revealed as well, he might be the strongest Zoldyck, and that arc was finished as well.

The manga is on hiatus now. Probably be back around Jan or March.
    Ajackson17
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yall grown ass men be on anime and shit

I could get nerd on you and inform you that anime is composed of several different genres, and has series marketed toward different age groups, but you prolly wouldn't listen.
    Ajackson17
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't inform Plap on this great masterpiece, he wouldn't even watch game of thrones.

HxH, bleach got good fight scenes but story doesn't compare, The legend of the legendary heroes, and I got to think of some more.

edited October 2012
    yo school me on some more anime, im only watching naruto atm bruh.. so something in that direction

Yu Yu Hakuso is good.

Prolly Bleach.

But I enjoy those like I enjoy cold leftover pizza, but a lot of people like it, so meh.

One Piece is good, but it tends to drag a lot, and it's hard to get into since the series has been going on for so long, they hitting 568 episodes right now.

Watch the Berserk Golden Age 1 movie if you can find it.
    anime is aight I can only get into some of the shows but the greatest anime movie is...............

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    Dr.Chemix
    man i've seen the first episode of naruto till the latest of naruto shippuuden in like 1,5 month.. thats over 500 episodes lmao
    Gotdayum.
    Dirty Sanchez
    That shit gets addicting and frustrating at the same time, you want this lil nigga to be so damn good as much shit he talks, but he does get good and he always fights cheapsake niggas.

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i've seen the first episode of naruto till the latest of naruto shippuuden in like 1,5 month.. thats over 500 episodes lmao

Pft, when I got into one piece last year i had to start from episode 1 to 550+ in a month.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Touche
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Dirty SanchezAjackson17
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baki the grappler
    Ajackson17VulcanRaven
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »

Pft, when I got into one piece last year i had to start from episode 1 to 550+ in a month.

That shit must have been torture. I speed read through the chapters, was skipping through certain chapters and all that. Then I looked up the anime episodes of particular scenes I wanted to see.