Dizaster vs Iron Solomon!! December!!

Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass HonkeyIt's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Reason
urltv.tv

at work cant post the vlog. just scroll down.
_Goldie_

Replies

• ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word? When is Big K vs Rosenberg
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 18,987 Regulator
    This willend up in a tie due to iron falling pff n diz being much improved stage presence wise...
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,808 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    I dont think this was a good move for Diz for multiple reasons. This would be his official debut on URL, Im already hearing mad people saying they dont think he can make the transition from GT/KOTD to URL(which is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard), so he needed to battle somebody that the avg URL fanbase respects, they already was hating on Iron before the Mook battle, Im sure now 99 percent of URL fans dont even wanna see this cat on a stage again. So even if he kills Iron worse than Mook did he´s still not gonna get his just due, cuz that would be like beating a dead horse. Then to make it worse, Iron isnt a sloutch, he has ALOT to prove to the fans, so Im sure he´s going to come with his A++++++++ game...........With that being said tho, anytime Diz actually prepares for a battle and doesnt wing it with 2 prepared rounds and one whole round of freestyle, he´s practically unbeatable..... But I think he has nothing to gain from this...
    Lab Babyalmighty breeze
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its go be a holocaust
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really hoping Iron doesnt give a similar performance. You would think he would have tried twice as hard with mook with as much hype as that battle had. I think KOTD will be a better league for this battle to happen. But im excited to see it anyway. I think the crowd is gonna fuck with solomon tho, Dizaster will eat him up imo.
    _Goldie_
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho THE SOUL OF A HO AIN'T SHIT TO ME Posts: 18,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    If Iron comes anywhere near as light as he did wit Mook, Diz gonna end his battle career. I'm more excited about B Magic vs Chilla Jones tbh...
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh...Wack...
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think this was a good move for Diz for more multiple reasons. This would be his official debut on URL, Im already hearing mad people saying they dont think he can make the transition from GT/KOTD to URL(which is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard), so he needed to battle somebody that the avg URL fanbase respects, they already was hating on Iron before the Mook battle, Im sure now 99 percent of URL fans dont even wanna see this cat on a stage again. So even if he kills Iron worse than Mook did he´s still not gonna get his just due, cuz that would be like beating a dead horse. Then to make it worse, Iron isnt a sloutch, he has ALOT to prove to the fans, so Im sure he´s going to come with his A++++++++ game...........With that being said tho, anytime Diz actually prepares for a battle and doesnt wing it with 2 prepared rounds and one whole round of freestyle, he´s practically unbeatable..... But I think he has nothing to gain from this...

agreed ...
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 19,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will do views if its real, but niggas will sleep on it. Both Diz & Solomon are tight but the URL stage isn't the place for a battle between the two....they need to make that happen on KOTD. A less biased crowd and it would be a hyper atmosphere for them.....they will also get to headline the show. I doubt Dizaster would headline his first URL battle. Who the hell does that?
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a joke... (literally, as in not real.. it says sike at the end of the video)...

Diz should battle lux
    gns
  • almighty breezealmighty breeze Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think this was a good move for Diz for multiple reasons. This would be his official debut on URL, Im already hearing mad people saying they dont think he can make the transition from GT/KOTD to URL(which is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard), so he needed to battle somebody that the avg URL fanbase respects, they already was hating on Iron before the Mook battle, Im sure now 99 percent of URL fans dont even wanna see this cat on a stage again. So even if he kills Iron worse than Mook did he´s still not gonna get his just due, cuz that would be like beating a dead horse. Then to make it worse, Iron isnt a sloutch, he has ALOT to prove to the fans, so Im sure he´s going to come with his A++++++++ game...........With that being said tho, anytime Diz actually prepares for a battle and doesnt wing it with 2 prepared rounds and one whole round of freestyle, he´s practically unbeatable..... But I think he has nothing to gain from this...

you summed this up perfectly
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Not trying to be an a** but someone explain why it matters what league it takes place in?

• Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not trying to be an a** but someone explain why it matters what league it takes place in?

Crowd reaction. URL audience tends to be a lot more tougher than the other leagues. Well mainly the Main events. And its less joke orientated. Than say a Grind Time.
    KeepOnPushing
    URL is more Street. usually much larger crowds. People start doing wack the crowd will not hesitate to boo them and interrupt the battle for however long.

KOTD is more laid back, smaller venues, better crowd reaction. Comedic lines will get much better reactions.
    _Goldie_KeepOnPushing
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smack is ruining his brand and name letting these corny fools into URL. Take that white boy shit on somewhere
    Lou_Cypher_Goldie_
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,808 Regulator
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Smack is ruining his brand and name letting these corny fools into URL. Take that white boy shit on somewhere

Diz isnt ¨white¨, but most url fans will view him as being white, but he will kill 99.9 percent of the rappers in url. This is turnin into some industry shit lol . Cuz just like most cats on here hate EM, all ur fav rappers think he´s one of the greatest ever, and just like alot of url fans hate on white boy battle rappers, ur fav url battlers have mad respect for GT/KOTD battle rappers, erebody from Pat Stay to Illmac..
    Lou_Cypher
    tons of URL rappers have battled/expressed interest in battling in the KOTD league. Charlie Clips, T Rex, Hoffa, Arsonal, K Shine, Rich Dolaz, Head ICE, Swave Sevah, so many people.
    _Goldie_
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp if the battle takes place in December 2012 that means by standard smack url processing time it should be on youtube by April
    _Goldie_
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Aight , i appreciate that ya'll..... cuz i always read/heard stuff like that and always thought "like why the hell does it matter?" lol , but thanks
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 9,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Diz was going against T Rex. What happened?
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This batte woulda been cool 2 years ago...

dwade206 wrote: »
    I thought Diz was going against T Rex. What happened?

That battle never woulda been cool...
    Rex was supposed to Battle Loe Pesci at the vendetta event. thats the most recent battle i heard didnt go thru with him. That event was a long time ago tho.