What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Friends VS How I met your mother - Which is the superior show?

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elsePosts: 20,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Which is the better show?

They are very similar considering they are based on a group of friends, two of them get married, two of them have an off&on relationship, and there's a womanizing character.

I honestly gotta go with HIMYM because of how much Friends relied on the "stupid friends" in order to be funny. Only so long you can laugh at Pheobe & Joey's repetitive antics.

People wanna say that Friends won awards but mass appeal is not a sign of how good something is. Word to Soulja Boy.

Friends VS How I met your mother - Which is the superior show? 12 votes

How I met your mother
58%
CracceRRichPorterOfTheICJusDre313illestni99ainneSuperSoakerRawAceLUClEN 7 votes
F•R•I•E•N•D•S
41%
dontdiedontkillanyonfocusCeLLaR-DooRatribecalledgabisaracenwire 5 votes
The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher

Replies