What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The IC Classics Vault

Replies

• 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta do this album after Run DMC. This was a classic when it came out and stands the test of time. Its only flaw was there were only 8 songs.

MI0003176107.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Freaks Come Out At Night - Whodini
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

Tsotsi Cape TownIntelligent_Hoodlum achewon87tompetrez3
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I wonder if mista don't play had a revote would it get back in.... The outrage over it being in now would tell me it wouldn't..... You gotta run that one album back for another vote do it for the ppl
    Tsotsi Cape TownIntelligent_Hoodlum CottonCitySlimachewon87AggieLean.themadlionsfan
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20
    Ibex wrote: »
    Diplomatic Immunity should get serious consideration that album came out at the pinnacle of the Dipset movement...and any of Devin the Dudes first 3 albums are debatable classics
    devin the dude's 1st two albums
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Only one Devin the Dude album in the vault?

tumblr_m9ypuiMAzP1qekxl5.gif
    Sion wrote: »
    @icecoldstew

Aye fam has this been done yet ?

2755608.jpg

Whats up @stew

This is overdue... Feed the people!!
    StewTsotsi Cape Towngoldenja
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,605 Regulator
    Got u bro, had to get that tournament out the way, ill get back to it. Good looks
    TheGOAT
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about this album stew?
    1033033.jpg

You have not done one horrorcore album for the vault yet? Stop being biased.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    Tsotsi Cape Townbanginscrew901AggieLean.Alpha_Ambition
    4/20 seems like a good day to make that Devin thread B)
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He prob won't get in cause most people on the IC haven't fucked with his music, but Z-Ro should be on there. He's got albums better than a lot of the ones in that made the cut....

610Jpmchc%2BL._SX425_.jpg
    51tWM1a36CL._SX425_.jpg
    500x500.jpg
    Let_The_Truth_Be_Told.jpg
    2205_518nytbpjkl._ss500_.jpg
    genocidecutterIntelligent_Hoodlum AggieLean.Sion
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we got a vote for

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - The Main Ingredient

Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Road To Riches

We needs to have an EPMD album up here...can we get a voice on Strictly Business or Business As Usual?

did HNIC get a vote?
    lions-650x406.jpg
    SionStew
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,697 Regulator
    Can we got a vote for

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - The Main Ingredient

Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Road To Riches

We needs to have an EPMD album up here...can we get a voice on Strictly Business or Business As Usual?

did HNIC get a vote?

HNIC got one and it didn't make it in. If you did the poll for it now tho I'm pretty sure it'd make it in with relative ease.

The Main Ingredient is a classic, carnal street, take you there, etc are my records.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Ibex wrote: »
    Diplomatic Immunity should get serious consideration that album came out at the pinnacle of the Dipset movement...and any of Devin the Dudes first 3 albums are debatable classics
    devin the dude's 1st two albums
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Only one Devin the Dude album in the vault?

tumblr_m9ypuiMAzP1qekxl5.gif
    @icecoldstew

Aye fam has this been done yet ?

2755608.jpg

Whats up @stew

This is overdue... Feed the people!!

• JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to get more albums into the classic vault before the IC turns off the lights.
    StewAggieLean.
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    I'm gonna run it this week

hope you got a list of albums to do
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,697 Regulator
    R-2655912-1362744697-4637.jpeg.jpg

@Stew I have one request fam and it'd mean the world to me if we could make this the next album to vote on.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    genocidecutterStewx the unknown
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R-2655912-1362744697-4637.jpeg.jpg

@Stew I have one request fam and it'd mean the world to me if we could make this the next album to vote on.

I doubt enough folks on here know this album. Could be wrong. Personal classic to me tho.
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    genocidecutter
    Lol I'll do it Monday. Havnt done an underground joint in awhile.
    Sion
    I know that this will be controversial, but I think the following album can be played from beginning to end, it introduced to world to Jhene Aiko, and is a classic in my opinion.........

drake.jpg

TheGOATBuilt 4 cuban linxx the unknownAggieLean.Sion
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I know that this will be controversial, but I think the following album can be played from beginning to end, it introduced to world to Jhene Aiko, and is a classic in my opinion.........

drake.jpg

get this the fuck shit out of here

Who's locked up stashed away alias are you?
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

drake.jpg

get this the fuck shit out of here

Who's locked up stashed away alias are you?

caught feelings or something
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks

@T. Sanford we did it fam L.O.T !!! My nigga Playa Fly going to the vault !!!!!

StewT. Sanford
    @JJ_Evans you'd a had a better chance with Take Care. But this is the IC, Drake wouldn't even win a poll against Caitlyn Jenner on here....

genocidecutter
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,038 ✭✭✭✭✭

@T. Sanford we did it fam L.O.T !!! My nigga Playa Fly going to the vault !!!!!

@Sion The vault have gotten more trill, fam with the addition of Playa Fly making the vault.

About time the reason has crown Playa Fly, fam
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    SiongenocidecutterAggieLean.