How is Kim K a whore?

124

Replies

  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason she's famous is for fuckin on camera.

    What profession can you think of get famous for fuckin on camera?
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason she's famous is for fuckin on camera.

    What profession can you think of get famous for fuckin on camera?

    did she market and promo said video
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
    1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
    2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

  • YrocYroc Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Kim Kardashian timeline.


    kim-damon1.jpg

    She married Damon Thomas, music producer 2000-04 when she was 19. Opportunist skills honing...

    kim-rayj1.jpg

    Of course getting fucked by Ray J on camera, ...opportunist skills paid off.

    kim-nick1.jpg

    Nick Lachey after his divorce from Jessica Simpson.

    kim-reggie1.jpg

    On and off with Reggie Bush, especially after the Saints won the Superbowl.

    kim-miles1.jpg

    Not too long after Reggie...Miles Austin..damn for an opportunist, she's fast.

    kim-gabriel1.jpg

    Dating Halle Berry's baby dad Gabriel Aubry...Still not convinced?

    kim-kris1.jpg

    Her 72 day, 20 million dollar wedding that was aired on E! with Kris Humphries...damn those opportunist skills are still sharp.

    kim-kardashian-kanye-west-publicity-getty.jpg

    The new 2012-13 Capt. Save-A-Ho Opportunist Kanye West.

    i can't believe i'm typing this but...you think it's hoe-ish to make a videotape with your dude? that shit ain't even taboo nowadays, as a matter of fact it's plebeian. assuming your timeline is accurate, to fuck 8 guys in 13 years is hoe-ish? and if i were a betting man, i'd say nick and gabriel didn't smash.

    i know chics that go out on dates all the time, but ain't comin out them drawz just cause you took them on a date. i see her being one of them chics, especially since she loves attention and has her own paper.

    Trillaaaaaa
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. 2010..2012..2014 ..#1GIANTSFAN .. That Dusty Ass Is Grass KC Posts: 9,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
    1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
    2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    well that settles it .... lol


    ....you realize how wide ranging "compromising principles" can be?
    Trillaaaaaa
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yroc wrote: »
    Kim Kardashian timeline.


    kim-damon1.jpg

    She married Damon Thomas, music producer 2000-04 when she was 19. Opportunist skills honing...

    kim-rayj1.jpg

    Of course getting fucked by Ray J on camera, ...opportunist skills paid off.

    kim-nick1.jpg

    Nick Lachey after his divorce from Jessica Simpson.

    kim-reggie1.jpg

    On and off with Reggie Bush, especially after the Saints won the Superbowl.

    kim-miles1.jpg

    Not too long after Reggie...Miles Austin..damn for an opportunist, she's fast.

    kim-gabriel1.jpg

    Dating Halle Berry's baby dad Gabriel Aubry...Still not convinced?

    kim-kris1.jpg

    Her 72 day, 20 million dollar wedding that was aired on E! with Kris Humphries...damn those opportunist skills are still sharp.

    kim-kardashian-kanye-west-publicity-getty.jpg

    The new 2012-13 Capt. Save-A-Ho Opportunist Kanye West.

    i can't believe i'm typing this but...you think it's hoe-ish to make a videotape with your dude? that shit ain't even taboo nowadays, as a matter of fact it's plebeian. assuming your timeline is accurate, to fuck 8 guys in 13 years is hoe-ish? and if i were a betting man, i'd say nick and gabriel didn't smash.

    i know chics that go out on dates all the time, but ain't comin out them drawz just cause you took them on a date. i see her being one of them chics, especially since she loves attention and has her own paper.



    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
    1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
    2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    Reiteration is a must.
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess when he says whore he doesnt mean it like that but more like does she get Dp'd
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yroc wrote: »
    Kim Kardashian timeline.


    kim-damon1.jpg

    She married Damon Thomas, music producer 2000-04 when she was 19. Opportunist skills honing...

    kim-rayj1.jpg

    Of course getting fucked by Ray J on camera, ...opportunist skills paid off.

    kim-nick1.jpg

    Nick Lachey after his divorce from Jessica Simpson.

    kim-reggie1.jpg

    On and off with Reggie Bush, especially after the Saints won the Superbowl.

    kim-miles1.jpg

    Not too long after Reggie...Miles Austin..damn for an opportunist, she's fast.

    kim-gabriel1.jpg

    Dating Halle Berry's baby dad Gabriel Aubry...Still not convinced?

    kim-kris1.jpg

    Her 72 day, 20 million dollar wedding that was aired on E! with Kris Humphries...damn those opportunist skills are still sharp.

    kim-kardashian-kanye-west-publicity-getty.jpg

    The new 2012-13 Capt. Save-A-Ho Opportunist Kanye West.

    i can't believe i'm typing this but...you think it's hoe-ish to make a videotape with your dude? that shit ain't even taboo nowadays, as a matter of fact it's plebeian. assuming your timeline is accurate, to fuck 8 guys in 13 years is hoe-ish? and if i were a betting man, i'd say nick and gabriel didn't smash.

    i know chics that go out on dates all the time, but ain't comin out them drawz just cause you took them on a date. i see her being one of them chics, especially since she loves attention and has her own paper.



    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
    1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
    2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    Reiteration is a must.

    That describes most of the people in entertainment ....... and life
    Trillaaaaaa
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess when he says whore he doesnt mean it like that but more like does she get Dp'd

    I'm sure she got it in all holes and skeeted on by any of those dudes on the timeline.

    Ray J got a dirtier master copy of the sex tape of somewhere in his house.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Hold My Dick Posts: 23,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because I can within 5 seconds find a picture or video of a dick in her mouth or pussy. Thats why.
    DaCaliKingDisciplined InSightJDSTAYWITIT.DNB1
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 34,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is not a whore, these bitches are just mad she is making money on what they've been doing and having for years (fat ass and fucking black men). The chick has been in relationships the whole time, it's not like she is RIhanna.
    TrillaaaaaaDaCaliKingJDSTAYWITIT.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    You have to realize this is Hollywood and that family is immersed in it...and the price of fame is costly, if you're willing to do whatever it takes to get there. The mom didn't object to the mass production of the sex tape so obviously she was fine with it..more money, more fame, more notoriety. Stop trying to squeeze something deep out of and recognize game.

  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments
    DaCaliKingDisciplined InSightJDSTAYWITIT.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments

    Denial is bliss for you and I'm gonna let you stay there.

    Most real moms would let their daughter go through the mass marketing of their daughter fucking Brandy's little brother on video...unless they're pornstars and we all know what everyone thinks of pornstars..yeaaah right.

    Yeah Kim K's a grown ass woman, she can do whatever she wants..even if she didn't know it would make her a house hold name and reciprocity of fame afterwards.

    Next summer Kanye will be making sad love songs about this chick after the break up and this thread will be remembered.

    Lol @ her not having the "whore" tag on her because she been in a "relationship"...typical IC clusterfucked logic.

  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments

    Denial is bliss for you and I'm gonna let you stay there.

    Most real moms would let their daughter go through the mass marketing of their daughter fucking Brandy's little brother on video...unless they're pornstars and we all know what everyone thinks of pornstars..yeaaah right.

    Yeah Kim K's a grown ass woman, she can do whatever she wants..even if she didn't know it would make her a house hold name.

    Next summer Kanye will be making sad love songs about this chick after the break up and this thread will be remembered.

    Lol @ her not having the "whore" tag on her because she been in a "relationship"...typical IC clusterfucked logic.

    lol @ denial...My nigga, speculation doesn't equal fact

    and @ the bolded and underlined....soooo, fucking inside of relationships is slutty/whorish behavior?

    That's logical?
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments

    Denial is bliss for you and I'm gonna let you stay there.

    Most real moms would let their daughter go through the mass marketing of their daughter fucking Brandy's little brother on video...unless they're pornstars and we all know what everyone thinks of pornstars..yeaaah right.

    Yeah Kim K's a grown ass woman, she can do whatever she wants..even if she didn't know it would make her a house hold name.

    Next summer Kanye will be making sad love songs about this chick after the break up and this thread will be remembered.

    Lol @ her not having the "whore" tag on her because she been in a "relationship"...typical IC clusterfucked logic.

    lol @ denial...My nigga, speculation doesn't equal fact

    and @ the bolded and underlined....soooo, fucking inside of relationships is slutty/whorish behavior?

    That's logical?

    Ever heard of porn stars?
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments

    Denial is bliss for you and I'm gonna let you stay there.

    Most real moms would let their daughter go through the mass marketing of their daughter fucking Brandy's little brother on video...unless they're pornstars and we all know what everyone thinks of pornstars..yeaaah right.

    Yeah Kim K's a grown ass woman, she can do whatever she wants..even if she didn't know it would make her a house hold name.

    Next summer Kanye will be making sad love songs about this chick after the break up and this thread will be remembered.

    Lol @ her not having the "whore" tag on her because she been in a "relationship"...typical IC clusterfucked logic.

    lol @ denial...My nigga, speculation doesn't equal fact

    and @ the bolded and underlined....soooo, fucking inside of relationships is slutty/whorish behavior?

    That's logical?

    Ever heard of porn stars?

    So Kim fucks a variety of niggas while in a relationship?

    Is that what you're saying?

    Substantiate them claims with evidence, sir
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments

    Denial is bliss for you and I'm gonna let you stay there.

    Most real moms would let their daughter go through the mass marketing of their daughter fucking Brandy's little brother on video...unless they're pornstars and we all know what everyone thinks of pornstars..yeaaah right.

    Yeah Kim K's a grown ass woman, she can do whatever she wants..even if she didn't know it would make her a house hold name.

    Next summer Kanye will be making sad love songs about this chick after the break up and this thread will be remembered.

    Lol @ her not having the "whore" tag on her because she been in a "relationship"...typical IC clusterfucked logic.

    lol @ denial...My nigga, speculation doesn't equal fact

    and @ the bolded and underlined....soooo, fucking inside of relationships is slutty/whorish behavior?

    That's logical?

    Ever heard of porn stars?

    So Kim fucks a variety of niggas while in a relationship?

    Is that what you're saying?

    Substantiate them claims with evidence, sir

    I can't because I don't work for the paparazzi or Illuminati.

    You don't think Kim K's a whore yet you never gave your reason as to why, then you got spinoff threads about Erykah Badu asking the same question...you doing a case study on whores or something?

    It's okay b..just next time don't come off so...

    1293695_o.gif

    It is what it is with her through her acts..

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments

    Denial is bliss for you and I'm gonna let you stay there.

    Most real moms would let their daughter go through the mass marketing of their daughter fucking Brandy's little brother on video...unless they're pornstars and we all know what everyone thinks of pornstars..yeaaah right.

    Yeah Kim K's a grown ass woman, she can do whatever she wants..even if she didn't know it would make her a house hold name.

    Next summer Kanye will be making sad love songs about this chick after the break up and this thread will be remembered.

    Lol @ her not having the "whore" tag on her because she been in a "relationship"...typical IC clusterfucked logic.

    lol @ denial...My nigga, speculation doesn't equal fact

    and @ the bolded and underlined....soooo, fucking inside of relationships is slutty/whorish behavior?

    That's logical?

    Ever heard of porn stars?

    So Kim fucks a variety of niggas while in a relationship?

    Is that what you're saying?

    Substantiate them claims with evidence, sir

    I can't because I don't work for the paparazzi or Illuminati.

    You don't think Kim K's a whore yet you never gave your reason as to why, then you got spinoff threads about Erykah Badu asking the same question...you doing a case study on whores or something?

    Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to? i explained why I posed these "whore" questions in the Badu thread my dude

    And of course you can't back up anything you say because it's all hyperbole

    The difference between Kim K or Erykah Badu and every other female is that they have magnifying glasses directly on top of their lives for judemental ass niggas like yourself to judge them on.

    The point of this thread is that we're all whores
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, Kim is like a celebrity gold digger at this point. Her level of whoredom is pretty much of the upper echelon.
    Disciplined InSight
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with


    Let's make this thread simpler and answer your question.

    whore (hôr, hr)
    n.
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    When I say say 'whore' I'm speaking in terms of common vernacular, not technically...I could change the Thread title to say 'slut' but we're too far gone for that
    GZus wrote: »
    Smh @GZus doing what I call "psychological trolling"...nigga answer this: What is a hoe to YOU?

    A female that will fuck any and everybody indiscriminately. I don't place a certain number on it

    This chick mostly fucks dudes she in relationships with

    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

    3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

    What makes you think she compromised any principles?

    To think that you would have to assume she leaked that video herself and shopped it intentionally for personal gain

    Kris Jenner her mom pimp did and Kim didn't have any objections.

    Link?

    A link is not needed for common sense...

    And this is where I stopped reading your comment

    I don't take speculation seriously. I value concrete arguments

    Denial is bliss for you and I'm gonna let you stay there.

    Most real moms would let their daughter go through the mass marketing of their daughter fucking Brandy's little brother on video...unless they're pornstars and we all know what everyone thinks of pornstars..yeaaah right.

    Yeah Kim K's a grown ass woman, she can do whatever she wants..even if she didn't know it would make her a house hold name.

    Next summer Kanye will be making sad love songs about this chick after the break up and this thread will be remembered.

    Lol @ her not having the "whore" tag on her because she been in a "relationship"...typical IC clusterfucked logic.

    lol @ denial...My nigga, speculation doesn't equal fact

    and @ the bolded and underlined....soooo, fucking inside of relationships is slutty/whorish behavior?

    That's logical?

    Ever heard of porn stars?

    So Kim fucks a variety of niggas while in a relationship?

    Is that what you're saying?

    Substantiate them claims with evidence, sir

    I can't because I don't work for the paparazzi or Illuminati.

    You don't think Kim K's a whore yet you never gave your reason as to why, then you got spinoff threads about Erykah Badu asking the same question...you doing a case study on whores or something?

    Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to? i explained why I posed these "whore" questions in the Badu thread my dude

    And of course you can't back up anything you say because it's all hyperbole

    The difference between Kim K or Erykah Badu and every other female is that they have magnifying glasses directly on top of their lives for judemental ass niggas like yourself to judge them on.

    The point of this thread is that we're all whores

    Still in denial...And once again..it's okay. You can drop the cape now.

    1293695_o.gif

    No shit Sherlock @ the bolded. You should've just made a thread and called it that then..smh.



Sign In or Register to comment.