Recipe Thread...

Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Powder Room
share ya favorites.
SionSleepwalkingInJapanValentinez A. KaiserJDSTAYWITIT.9TRAY

Replies

• Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    nothing like a woman who knows her way around tha kitchen!..nice touch wit tha beer too!
    MsSouthernBaybeyChicity
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    I wonder how ur Mac n Cheese taste Empress
    Baybey
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how that salmon taste....and dem plantains
    _Goldie_
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Vader wrote: »
    nothing like a woman who knows her way around tha kitchen!..nice touch wit tha beer too!

:)
    I inquired and learned that salmon was his fav fish and I usually find out your fav beer ahead of time and while in this one case Corona wasnt, it was more than appreciated. Watching my man take his time savouring each bite was like foreplay, the pleasure of him eating food I cooked is all mine.
    BaybeyAmotekun
    edited October 2012
    .Empress. wrote: »

I inquired and learned that salmon was his fav fish and I usually find out your fav beer ahead of time and while in this one case Corona wasnt, it was more than appreciated. Watching my man take his time savouring each bite was like foreplay, the pleasure of him eating food I cooked is all mine.

not tha first time i heard this from a woman....interesting.

do u cook often or couple times aweek?

KingJamal wrote: »

To keep it completely 100 it tastes like that of a straight out the south grandmamas cooking. You know that bomb made from scratch baked Mac and cheese that comes out the oven all cheesy with a slight golden browning on top which just hits the spot. *homer Simpson drool*
    Katbuttuh_bTonyDubbz
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

To keep it completely 100 it tastes like that of a straight out the south grandmamas cooking. You know that bomb made from scratch baked Mac and cheese that comes out the oven all cheesy with a slight golden browning on top which just hits the spot. *homer Simpson drool*

Mmmm that sounds good. I only eat my moms Mac n Cheese. Nobody else has come close but urs sounds tasty

Often. Everyday except for when we happen to get home late or something comes up and we have to do take out which is okay every once in a blue but I can't do too much of it, I won't allow it!

Filling your loved ones bellies with home cooking>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    It's important, it is essential.
    Vader_F_KennedyBaybeySour-Creambuttuh_b
  • KatKat Posts: 38,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »
    AP12 wrote: »
    INB4 Kats signature dish is revealed to be the quarter pounder

So you whining in one thread and clowning in another? I see.
    BiblicalAtheist _Goldie_MsSouthernBaybey
    ANYWAYS, I'm the best at anything involving cheese, from scrambled eggs to mac n cheese or twiced baked potatoes.

I do my best work baking though..I like to bake goodies.

Coconut Cream pie is probably my fave.
    Vader_F_KennedyBaybeyJDSTAYWITIT.

Often. Everyday except for when we happen to get home late or something comes up and we have to do take out which is okay every once in a blue but I can't do too much of it, I won't allow it!

Filling your loved ones bellies with home cooking>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    It's important, it is essential.

i couldnt agree more! im gonna have to get me a chick to cook some winter meals these hungry man dinners aint cuttin it no more

BaybeySour-CreamRubato Garcia
    I can bake the hell out of some cookies..I made these chocolate cookies that had white and milk chocolate chips in them...sinfully rich and delicious.

The co-workers loved them!

MsSouthern
    I can bake the hell out of some cookies..I made these chocolate cookies that had white and milk chocolate chips in them...sinfully rich and delicious.

The co-workers loved them!

DEAD! dont know why this made me laugh.

Baybey
    Oh and no nuts in mine..disgust.
    Baybey
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANYWAYS, I'm the best at anything involving cheese, from scrambled eggs to mac n cheese or twiced baked potatoes.

I do my best work baking though..I like to bake goodies.

Coconut Cream pie is probably my fave.

hmm...never had that before....im not really big on pies, but sounds good

anyway, my old lady makes a Lasagna that everybody fights over.....nachos and chicken enchiladas get an honorable mention
    KatVader_F_Kennedy
    @MsS No lemon pepper potatoes??

lmao ; )
    MsSouthern
    My overall fav dish is lemon pepper and rosemary roasted chicken with baked fingerling potatos. Pair that with roasted asparagus.

My man's fav dish I cook is a grilled ribeye , loaded baked potato and grilled corn on the cob

Best dessert is a tie between chocolate chip cookies or strawberry shortcake with homemade whip cream

I splurged and spent $17 on two ribeyes for this past weekend...got some of that McCormick marinade...omgggggg

He cooked them though..sooo good.
    HafBayked
    my signature meal for tonight
    Hungry-Man.jpg
    KatBaybeySour-CreamSleepwalkingInJapanJDSTAYWITIT.ChicityRubato Garciabigb86
    Stop hoeing and find you a woman asap...
    Stop hoeing and find you a woman asap...

hoein?

good morning to u too white chocolate
    KathauteBaybey
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,872 Regulator
    @MsS No lemon pepper potatoes??

lmao ; )

I thought about what Cain said and never in my mashed taters now when I roast a whole chicken ....I line those little potatos all around it in the pan...something about the rosemary and lemon pepper combined...sets them off.

lol
    lol..I'd hate to see you waste away. =(

Morning =)