Should the infamous Johnny Green have the perma ban lifted?

DNB1DNB1 $$$$ Produced by a billion in this muthafukka $$$$Posts: 14,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
So I seen a thread get deleted due to the fact it involved Moustache Man and Kimi...would of been entertaining, however the nigga perma banned...it's unfair for banned niggas that can't post they fuckery i.e Sanchez/Conflict/Shadyteam/Covet etc....if this nigga has a mod endorsed thread (again would have been entertaining) so the question is simple....

Should the infamous Johnny Green have the perma ban lifted?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• DNB1DNB1 $$$$ Produced by a billion in this muthafukka $$$$ Posts: 14,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete one of these please....unno what happened to my browser when i made this thread
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ THIS THREAD... NIGGA GOT JOHHNY ON HIS MIND EARLY IN THE A.M.... AND I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT TIME IT IS OVER THERE... NIGGA
    ReppinTimegnsPurr
  • DNB1DNB1 $$$$ Produced by a billion in this muthafukka $$$$ Posts: 14,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    You want him unbanned so you can ignore more women at public places while you argue wit duke? Lmao

Get yo mind right clown

Tommy, lil man...you still tryna clown on untruths....I see you catch feelings when CB does that to you...smh

Nah it's a poll bruh, just wanna see public opinion on the sitch...post yo vote...don't be scared now...
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhhh and the difference would be??

He posts here frequently anyway
    MARIO_DROLady_ZeeDarcSkiesgns
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    uhhh and the difference would be??

He posts here frequently anyway

HAHAHA EXACTLY... HE COMES AND GOES AS HE PLEASES.. THEY DELETE HIM, HE COMES BACK..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..

AND LIKE HE SAID, HE HAS A MOD IN HIS BACK POCKET.. SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS THREAD
    People don't get it foreal?...

Ok, breakdown...mods seem to have given up^^ "be posts here fequently anyway"....yet yall still banning when people complain that he still getting left to post...

So was just a poll to guage what the people thought...

No dickride, just a discussion based on recent events...
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    You want him unbanned so you can ignore more women at public places while you argue wit duke? Lmao

Get yo mind right clown

Tommy, lil man...you still tryna clown on untruths....I see you catch feelings when CB does that to you...smh

Nah it's a poll bruh, just wanna see public opinion on the sitch...post yo vote...don't be scared now...

Prove the bolded.I gotta see this
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Exactly you can't prove it cuz it never happened.Don't get defensive cuz you're postin from bars arguing wit niggas on the net instead of gettin tipsy hollerin at women
    ReppinTimeunspoken_respectmiamivice305
    edited October 2012
    Exactly you cant prove it cuz it never happened.Don't get defensive cuz you postin from bars arguing wit niggas on the net instead of gettin tipsy hollerin at women

Ok Tommy, lets play yo game.....prove that i was posting from a bar that was full of women...just cause I said it don't mean it's true...

Now prove it......I'll wait....

• Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Exactly you cant prove it cuz it never happened.Don't get defensive cuz you postin from bars arguing wit niggas on the net instead of gettin tipsy hollerin at women

Lol even if that big nosed British faggot was not on the IC at these bars, you think women would give him the time of day?

Look at his fucken face..

He look like he stuck his fucken head in a wasp hive and kept it there.

How you look like Flip from Above The Rim and talk with a lisp like that gay hair stylist from Poetic Justice?
    Tommy bilfigerthatboydizzmiamivice305
    DNB1 haters show's up quick....

Blank you can't prove you get any types of pussy....stfu
    iKingGodGivBizmiamivice305
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DNB1 haters show's up quick....

Blank you can't prove you get any types of pussy....stfu

Whatever B-Cups, stop getting mad.

Write another song about me bitch, this time make sure your kids aint crying in the background..

I ethered you in many ways and caused you to make threads about me....now like I said...prove you actually get pussy...or stay the fuck out my thread...

Notice how your first comment bout my features....as usual...come with something new bruh...you legendary remember...
  • Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Nobody ever ethered me in my entire IC career, not once..

Certainly not a 36 year old unemployed Brit with kids who is best known for wearing Chancletas and making voice recordings dedicated to other men on a internet forum while he sits at bars with real living women present.

Not to mention you cosign a cunt whom I have twice severely wounded.

Your lameness sticks out like dogs balls, ya bish.
    Meta_ConsciousblakfyahkingCashmoneyDux
    I knew you would come through on the homework....sad Tommy...I'm glad you believe everythang I type...fool....now save that shit on yo hardrive for future reference....

And whats the issue...? that I can post mobile?...can't you do that Tommy?...smh... get wid it....that is if erythang I typed is true....

lol @ IC folk tho....I seen niggas complaining about dude, but niggas scared to vote....damn....nigga really do got power over ya'll....smh
    ReppinTimegns
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 50,285 Regulator
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if his family is killed first.
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote "Yes", but I don't agree with the poll option.
    p-tavernmiamivice305
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    hang in there @DNB1!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

ReppinTimegns