Trap EDM - anyone listening to it?

LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and LogicianAlcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm lovin this stuff right now
Trap and EDM is a match made in heaven

For anyone that doesn't know EDM stands for electronic dance music

Replies

• AggyAFAggyAF in the PPM ThreadPosts: 26,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit is absolute garbage. ruining trap music
    LUClENsatyrone
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup shit was starting to get real popular during the summer. I got a few to thronin my mixes but i think its gettin a lil saturated now.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I got into a heated argument on another site cuz of this shit. Ignorant Crackaz was tryin tell me that Trap Music was Electronic, not Hip-Hop. I got PISSED. Like, you motherfuckers wanna steal trap music like Rock n Roll now? Seriously? ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckouttahere. As a result, I feel like I have no choice but to hate this shit now lol.

White People really do wanna steal everything and act like THEY invented it. Mooney was right, don't want niggas to have a headache. "GIMMIE THAT HEADACHE NIGGER!!" rofl

LUClEN
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I got into a heated argument on another site cuz of this shit. Ignorant Crackaz was tryin tell me that Trap Music was Electronic, not Hip-Hop. I got PISSED. Like, you motherfuckers wanna steal trap music like Rock n Roll now? Seriously? ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckouttahere. As a result, I feel like I have no choice but to hate this shit now lol.

White People really do wanna steal everything and act like THEY invented it. Mooney was right, don't want niggas to have a headache. "GIMMIE THAT HEADACHE NIGGER!!" rofl

lol its not that they trying to steal trap music but they just dumb as fuck.