Whats Your Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania Predictions?

JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...manticWatching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 24,415 Regulator
edited November 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Its damn near about that time, the best time to be a wrestling fan. I have heard many speculations on The Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, what are yours? It would be interesting to see who was right or the closest come February and March. Here is mine...

Brock Lesnar wins Royal Rumble, faces The Rock (WWE Champion) @ Wrestlemania

Ryback faces either Big Show or Mark Henry in a throwaway match at Wrestlemania

John Cena is being dwindled down by making CM Punk the man, I believe he may take a shit at The Undertaker's streak

CM Punk vs Mick Foley, hardcore match

Replies

• dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt mind a three way main event for WM
    Already Home_17
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 24,415 Regulator
    I wouldnt mind a three way main event for WM

Yea, I was hearing Rock vs Cena vs Punk
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 17,011 Regulator
    Brock or The Rock gonna win the rumble n win the title at WM then dolph will cash it on whoever got the title.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,397 Regulator
    Rock or Brock would win the WWE title, Dolph cant cash in isnt his case for the WHC belt
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock/Cena 2
    Ryback/Brock Lesnar
    CM Punk/Mick Foley
    Dolph Ziggler/Randy Orton for the WHC
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,397 Regulator
    hopefully they keep brock of tv and have him working out to get ripped like he was
    lookdude
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cena is going to win the Rumble and get his revenge in Rock/Cena part 2

Looks like a Punk/Foley match at Mania

Please god no HHH/Lesner 2, maybe Lesner and Taker
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 24,415 Regulator
    HBK vs HHH????
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 17,011 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Cena vs Taker @ WM

Who wins the Rumble?

Brock Lesnar..

Punk will lose it to Rybak.

Lesnar vs Rybak

Dolph will cash it on Lesnar and steal it...

Foley vs Cm Punk Main Event with Austin as ref...

HBK vs HHH????
    Hbk done
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are gonna probably try to force Ryback down our throats and have him win The Rumble and I think by The Rumble Dolph Ziggler will be World Champion and keep it til Wrestlemania.

This may start Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett for the World Title at Wrestlemania

Rock vs. Punk at The Rumble and Punk retains, after the match Punk is dumping on Rock and Austin comes out and that sets up Wrestlemania, Austin vs. Punk.

Cena will be frustrated about losing The Rumble and challenge Undertaker at Wrestlemania, this can setup a heel turn for Cena (I doubt if they do that), Cena vs. Undertaker.

Some how, Punk may lose the WWE Title before Wrestlemania (might be Sheamus since they love him just as much as Cena now) and that can setup Sheamus vs. Ryback for the WWE title at Wrestlemania

The Tag Team Titles may still be on Kane and Daniel Bryan since Cody Rhodes got hurt, if he is fine the belts will be on Team Rhodes Scholars at Wrestlemania vs. Prime Time Players.

Rey Misterio vs. Sin Cara at Wrestlemania, they will show conflict at The Rumble and start a feud.
  • as long as Rock wins the title I'm good