What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tron: Legacy meets Hip Hop

BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
After watching this movie, I was diggin some of the trance shit so I found some sounds to come up with something that sounds like Tron but a Hip Hop version. None of that EDM stuff that Daft Punk did on the soundtrack.

What do yall think?

03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif

Replies

• I like this joint man.
    www.thebrokenpixels.com
    twitter.com/broken_pixels
    soundcloud.com/brokenpixels
    youtube.com/nfamoustv
    youtube.com/officialbrokenpixels
    broken-pixels.tumblr.com
    about.me/brokenpixels
    facebook.com/thebrokenpixels
    BarryHalls
  • I like it to fam its different sounds like the direction music needs to go cause I dont care for this dub step movement! Come post that video at my site for more views (its free) www.15ksounds.com/ftk/forums
    BarryHalls
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks yall! I appreciate it.

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • beat sounds very cool, man. the snare and hi hats sound real clean and the main melody sounds are real trippy. i feel the drum kicks could have been mixed a little better. but besides that, solid all around beat bro.
    BarryHalls
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beat sounds very cool, man. the snare and hi hats sound real clean and the main melody sounds are real trippy. i feel the drum kicks could have been mixed a little better. but besides that, solid all around beat bro.

Thanks bro. Yea i dig where your coming from with the mixing. The background melody is too loud with the drums. I just threw it out there but whatever. Thanks for listening tho!

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif