Andre 3K or Krayzie Bone?

Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Reason
I was shooting the shit with my brother yesterday and we got into a argument about who was better.I automatically like most said 3000 but then he said how is that possible and 3000 hasn't put out a solo album yet.

Plus he said Kray the architect of that singing shit and that nobody does singing hooks better which I can pretty much agree with.He went on too mention that kray got alot more material i.e. albums and mixtapes which I couldn't argue as well.

Both of them are in my top 10 he conceded that 3000 is a better lyricst,but then said ain't too many niggas let alone 3000 fucking with Kray flow and delivery.

I started to think about it and Krayzie has put in a lot of work over his career to the contrary of 3stacks who's always teasing niggas with verses here and there! Both has classic albums sold a lot of records respected in the game and basically the leaders of their respective groups.

I know 3k will probably win but just wanted to know The Reason's opinion on the matter.

Andre 3K or Krayzie Bone?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your dead wrong if you vote against 3K on this board, that being said I aint voting I am out.
    Reggie80
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andre 3K
    Just a couple of my favorites verses from them that get overlooked

Starts at 2:02 krayzie

starts at 47sec krayzie

starts at 34sec 3 Stacks

Andre 3K
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Your dead wrong if you vote against 3K on this board, that being said I aint voting I am out.

Damn son why u acting like a hoe it's not that serious.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3K by far and your brother is crazy
    And its not even close
    Stew
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3K by far and your brother is crazy
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andre 3K
    Kray is that dude.....bro had a couple points....but he aint fuckin wit 3 Stacks...
    tharealest561
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie80 wrote: »

I love how niggas act gully online but probably aint never called another man a hoe to they face.
    runningwolf1980
    Andre 3K
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    Kray is that dude.....bro had a couple points....but he aint fuckin wit 3 Stacks...
    Yeah he kept saying Kray got alot of work out there and 3K hasn't done as much as the niggas he's often compared with it's kinda like the biggie argument.I think 3k better too but you can't tell my lil bro shit about Krayzie.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andre 3K
    3stacks...idont even understand what anyof them niggaz from bone be sayin half tha time...shit probably dont make sense if u slowed it down
    Andre 3K
    Reggie80 wrote: »

I love how niggas act gully online but probably aint never called another man a hoe to they face.

No I would say your a hoe in your face if you was acting like a hoe in my presence but there isn't any way too prove it so I'm gonna let it go hoe!

The RecipeVader_F_Kennedy
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa No middle man I'm coppin from the CIA, shaved the white girl myself and called it G.I. Jane Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie Bone
    Kray's flow is undeniable

Plus Dre still ain't prove himself with a solo album. It's too close for me though. I voted Leathaface cuz that's the mood I'm in right now, I could be feelin Dre 10 min from now.

And Mo Murda by Krayzie >>>>>>>> lol that nigga hopped on that instrumental 3 seperate times and ripped it time
    jonobindayvez79
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 19,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie Bone
    These are two of the most diverse & versatile MCs of all time. I've never thought to compare them before, I suppose A3K is a bit better because he's a bit more creative even though he doesn't have the solo material Krayzie has.

On the other hand, if you count The Love Below as a solo album Krayzie has much better material than that. I just can't make a decision because its so close I feel like I'd be doing either guy a disservice by voting against him.

It would be nuts if Bone & OutKast did a track together.
    Sion
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie Bone
  • tharealest561tharealest561 Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andre 3K
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

This sums it up.

I think Krayzie is severely underrated, period but he's not in the same bracket as Andre. His album, Thug 99 or whatever it was called was cool but even though 3K hasn't dropped a solo album, his group albums outweigh Krayzie's group and solo catelogue

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 19,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie Bone
    I decided to vote for Kray.

He just more ferocious than A3K, his intensity at times is an intangible Andre lacks, he's always so laid back.

In less 2 minutes....nasty
    Trillaaaaaa
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie Bone
    I rank Krayzie Bone as a higher legend, more respected in game & better flow, style, voice. Andree got him on lyrics
    ohhhla
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie Bone
    I tend to lean toward rappers with more serious flow and subject matter!

Krayzie Bone
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3K is a better lyricist, but he ain't fucking with Krayzie's flow.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 27,401 Regulator
    Krayzie Bone
    so far this is looking like an upset
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 23,686 Regulator
    Krayzie Bone
    Thug Mentality was powerful, crazy it dropped I think in 1999 or 2000 ? I was expecting something vastly different than that. But I fell in love with that record after I first heard it. My favorite tracks from that album:

^^^^ By far my favorite track on the album

^^^ ironically enough there's a remix with Andre 3000 & Tupac

^^^ Play this song as soon as you wake up & start your day and tell me it don't make you feel 10x better LOLOL

For me the nostalgia of BTNH makes it hard for me not to pick dude. Crazy he dropped a good album and it was slept on. DMX, JaRule, Hov and Juvie had the airwaves on lock I guess.....
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 23,686 Regulator
    Krayzie Bone
    Dayum I didn't think Krayzie would be up in the polls LOLOL, twice the odds are against him and he's still up by 1. Got dayum guess there is hope after all.
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie Bone
    Krayzie Bone actually has a solo catalog. Great flow, great lyrics, great delivery & great subject matter.

He's truly underrated.

• NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethaface.
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bizzy would have the better arguement.. bizzy in his prime could compete with 3 stacks
    ohhhlaReggie80Sour-CreamTurfaholic